who cares if President Trump's a criminal, he's doing such a great job as president!

And there you have it.

They don't CARE that they elected a criminal
They never did.

The more Mueller uncovers, the more out in the open these criminal-supporting, self-professed conservatives will be exposed for the fake law and order frauds that they are.

What would happen if a 2nd special prosecutor went after the Obama admin crooks including the Clintons and their bogus foundation?
Do you recall that Obama had campaign violations?
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...g-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

Charles Ortel: Clinton Foundation Hasn't Had Proper Oversight For Almost 20 Years, Under Investigation Since 2016

Not counting the crimes of Comey, McCabe, Ohr Strzok, Page, et.al

I wouldn't be doing a dem touchdown dance just yet....

Go get them, and don't say bbbbbbuuuuutttt the DEEP STATE!

by the time he leaves office, he will have appointed half of America's federal judges. who cares if he's indicted the next day?
And when is that you expect? They’re going to start killing the gays legally? They’re going to start suppressing voting rights for everybody except white Republicans? What is it you’re looking for?

The Mueller investigation was started illegally w/o any evidence of a crime. The deep state fucks plotting the coup are the ones that need to be indicted.
The Mueller investigation was started by Trumps DOJ because Trump fired Comey for not dropping the Flynn investigation.

That's not the way the firing memo from Rosenstein put it. The letter that got Comey sacked

Comey overstepped his authority by a mile and richly deserved to be fired.

The Mueller investigation was started illegally w/o any evidence of a crime. The deep state fucks plotting the coup are the ones that need to be indicted.
Hmms, so you think in order to start an INVESTIGATION, you first have to have evidence? Can I ask what would be the point of INVESTIGATING then?

You need to have evidence of a crime, which there still isn't against Trump, but plenty against Hillary.

The Mueller investigation was started by Trumps DOJ because Trump fired Comey for not dropping the Flynn investigation.

That's not the way the firing memo from Rosenstein put it. The letter that got Comey sacked

Comey overstepped his authority by a mile and richly deserved to be fired.
That’s fine, justify however you like. It is still the action that led to Muellers appointment. Flynn’s lies, comeys firing, Trumps DOJ appointing Mueller. That’s what happened.

I don't care what happens to him when he leaves office. I just want him out.

I have said it before...I don't care if he leaves on his own, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in a Hearse...just so long as he leaves as soon as possible (hopefully today).

Obama and GWB were lousy POTUS's, IMO. But both were much better POTUS's and FAR better human being's then President Manchild.

Get this fucker out of there - ANY WAY possible...for the good of America and the world.

Maybe your wishes should be forwarded to the FBI for investigation? Is this a threat against the President?

And replace him with Hillary I suppose?
Or maybe some lying MFer who uses the IRS against select people and groups (Obama)
U R 1 Stupid mFer

REALLY gives you hemorrhoids that someone would actually try to PROTECT Americans doesn't it. I don't care if you leave on your own, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in a hearse...just as long as you are never heard from again. The sooner the better.

Last edited:
Hmms, so you think in order to start an INVESTIGATION, you first have to have evidence? Can I ask what would be the point of INVESTIGATING then?

You need to have evidence of a crime, which there still isn't against Trump, but plenty against Hillary.
You need evidence to get somebody convicted. For an investigation you need a suspicion of a crime. If for instance someone notices money is missing out of a register of a convenience store, or someone notices suspicious bruises on a kid, or some e-mails are leaked, stolen from a political operative. An investigation might be in order. So no.

Last edited:
Cohen got a lite sentence. Wonder why??

He could have been given five years but got three in club med. And he'll be out lots sooner with good behavior.

Seems he had plenty to tell Mueller but one has to wonder how much of what he told Mueller was true?? He did something for that lite sentence.

Same old he said, he said.

I'm sure Mueller knows what is true or not. I only wish Flynn would of got sentenced today.

I have said it before...I don't care if he leaves on his own, in handcuffs, in an ambulance or in a Hearse...just so long as he leaves as soon as possible (hopefully today).

Obama and GWB were lousy POTUS's, IMO. But both were much better POTUS's and FAR better human being's then President Manchild.

Get this fucker out of there - ANY WAY possible...for the good of America and the world.
yea then we get pence....thanks a lot....

I will take a chance on Pence rather than Trump and his whore of a wife.

so his wife has an effect on your life?...

so his wife has an effect on your life?...

No more then any other public figure I have never met.

by the time he leaves office, he will have appointed half of America's federal judges. who cares if he's indicted the next day?
So you're OK with judges on the federal bench who were appoint by a criminal? Are you out of your fucking mind!!?? If he has no resoect for the law.....who are these judges and how will they uphold the law?

Great job???
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Wall Street Bracing Itself For The Trump Recession Of 2019

The bears are back. “Both the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 are on pace for their worst December performance since 1931, when stocks were battered during the Great Depression,” writes Michael Sheetz at CNBC. “The Dow and S&P 500 are down 7.8 percent and 7.6 percent this month, respectively.

The greatest threats to U.S. markets, 67 percent said, are U.S. political instability and trade negotiations” — in other words, Donald Trump is driving the country over this economic cliff all by himself. There is no broader, macroeconomic factor at work here.

Agribusiness has lost Chinese markets over silly trade wars, for example, but the policy problems go much deeper than that. This president seems to misunderstand tariffs as a tax on imports rather than a tax on Americans who buy them, and speaks as if tariffs can magically reduce the deficit. That has not happened.

Instead, Trump’s tax cuts — his signature achievement as president, so far — have ballooned the federal debt. Rather than hire new workers, General Motors has bought back its own stock with that money, then announced cuts to their American workforce.

:ahole-1:

Complete and utter ignorant equine excrement. Brace yourself ...the shit is about to hit the preverbal fan:

The Trump Crime Family Is ‘Surrounded’ In Their White House Hideout

“Two years after Donald Trump won the presidency, nearly every organization he has led in the past decade is under investigation,” Washington Post reporters noted yesterday.

Trump faces civil and criminal challenges from all sides. Lawsuits charge him with violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause. The New York attorney general is pursuing charitable fraud at the Trump Foundation. US attorneys for the Southern District of New York have made “Individual Number 1” the unindicted co-conspirator to his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen. Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation has just expanded to scrutinize the financial shenanigans surrounding Trump’s inaugural committee.

And consider:

The mood in the White House has gotten darker, too. “As the bad news has rolled in, the president has cut back his public schedule,” they report. “He spent more time than usual in his official residence this week, with more than two dozen hours of unstructured ‘executive time,’ said a person familiar with his schedule.”

So no, he is NOT doing a great job! He is barley functioning in the role of president. He is in fact pathetic

Forum List

Back