Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for? Anyone? poll

Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for?

• 3the Cheneys care and no one else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4They don't even know what party they belong to

• 5It's a revenge thing. Trump didn't call them

• 6I like the Cheneys as much as I like Tampon Tim et al

• Total voters
freaking neocons of the first order. The Cheneys never met a war they didn't want in on -or start their own (Iraq) Harris is too stoopid to understand neocons are bad news

Thanks, that was very informative. I understand more about the Cheneys, except that I don't understand why anyone would want to enter into a war situation. Oh, yeh, because there's money in it, what else? But I kind of don't get that bc it seems that money from the US is going OUT of the US and maybe the military benefits? But I don't see how politicians benefit.. guess I'm missing something here (I tend to gravitate toward news that doesn't involve the issue of war, so there's that)
you got it exactly. The globalists want unlimited alliances, revolutions against their targets
and are all in on American Exceptionalism by interventionism.

It's about power projection, but also trade and realpolitik -which is why the USA foreign policy
(like triangualtion against China) has been eaten by globalists.. Libya/Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan/ and now Ukraine.. All paid for and using our military for their schemes.
because there's money in it, what else? But I kind of don't get that bc it seems that money from the US is going OUT of the US
inconvenient truth

nfbw 240908 Vwcwtc00046

i. And Still Zero Agenda for Harris 240826 {post•173}. Billo_Really Aug’24 Saszafs: She going to bring back abortion! Boo-yah! bllrlly 240826 Saszaf00173

ii. And Still Zero Agenda for Harris 240826 {post•175 to 173}. CosmicRocker Aug’24 Saszaf: lol.. the one thing she will talk about in detail. csmcrckr 240826 Saszaf00175

iii. Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for? 240907 {post•43}. CosmicRocker Sep’07 Swcwtcs: Harris is too stoopid to understand neocons are bad news. csmcrckr 240907 Swcwtc00043

iv. Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for? 240908 {post•46}

NotfooledbyW Sep’24 Vwcwtc: The benefit of having the “neocons for Harris“ aid and comfort and logistics for defeating the enemy of western liberal democracy in Don Trump, is that it relieves Vice President Harris from focusing on the past and allows her to focus on the future and what she will do for the country when she is elected President of the United States of America.

Harris has to drive the fact that Don Trump is a horrible human being unworthy of being president because of his obstruction of the peaceful transfer of power within his failed attempt to overturn the 2020 election by instigating a corrupt criminal enterprise for which he has been indicted.

So the Cheny’s are doing negatives of tearing Don Trump down with right wing bonafides for her. That will bring in the undecided “neocon minded” who believe we need to protect our western liberal democracy.at home and abroad.

It will bring many of the Haley voters and other undecided independent scientists into the Harris/Walz camp.

One thing she will do for the country is protect the reproductive freedom and right to privacy for all women. The more she focuses on that the more we know she is going to win..

nfbw 240908 Vwcwtc00046

Last edited:
and Jesus always blesses what you do I presume:

daveman “I am a Christian”.dvmn

The Cheney’s are Christians
Oh, no, Jesus doesn't bless what everything I do. Where did you get a dumb idea like that?

Further, why do you believe I have to support what the Cheneys do simply because they're also Christians?

You don't seem to know much about Christianity.

nfbw 240908 Vwcwtc00046

i. And Still Zero Agenda for Harris 240826 {post•173}. Billo_Really Aug’24 Saszafs: She going to bring back abortion! Boo-yah! bllrlly 240826 Saszaf00173

ii. And Still Zero Agenda for Harris 240826 {post•175 to 173}. CosmicRocker Aug’24 Saszaf: lol.. the one thing she will talk about in detail. csmcrckr 240826 Saszaf00175

iii. Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for? 240907 {post•43}. CosmicRocker Sep’07 Swcwtcs: Harris is too stoopid to understand neocons are bad news. csmcrckr 240907 Swcwtc00043

iv. Who cares what the Cheneys do or who they vote for? 240908 {post•46}

NotfooledbyW Sep’24 Vwcwtc: The benefit of having the “neocons for Harris“ aid and comfort and logistics for defeating the enemy of western liberal democracy in Don Trump, is that it relieves Vice President Harris from focusing on the past and allows her to focus on the future and what she will do for the country when she is elected President of the United States of America.

Harris has to drive the fact that Don Trump is a horrible human being unworthy of being president because of his obstruction of the peaceful transfer of power within his failed attempt to overturn the 2020 election by instigating a corrupt criminal enterprise for which he has been indicted.

So the Cheny’s are doing negatives of tearing Don Trump down with right wing bonafides for her. That will bring in the undecided “neocon minded” who believe we need to protect our western liberal democracy.at home and abroad.

It will bring many of the Haley voters and other undecided independent scientists into the Harris/Walz camp.

One thing she will do for the country is protect the reproductive freedom and right to privacy for all women. The more she focuses on that the more we know she is going to win..

nfbw 240908 Vwcwtc00046
Nobody cares what Cheney thinks, the Republicans threw out the neocons
The Dems are fine with interventionism abroad, but still dont care about Cheney

Forum List

Back