Who doesn't love the Trumpster

He makes a statement and the left goes nuts.....I loooooove it!!!!!!

Kind of risky to bring up this sort of mythology --- when Rump has already proclaimed himself an enemy of the FIRST Amendment -- not to mention the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth.....

This is why it's really not necessary to campaign against Rump. He does it himself.

:cuckoo:

Hey, it's all right there in the video. Doesn't take long to watch.
And it's never been retracted. Go ahead - prove me wrong.

Why would I? I agree with him.

The 1st Amendment does not protect one from all consequences of speech. You are free under the amendment to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater, yet you must also be ready to accept the consequences of your lie.

Now tell me, why should this not apply to "journalists" as well? An application of logic, please.

You ah, didn't watch the video, didja?
I know you didn't because if you did it would be impossible to post what you just did.

I have, several times in fact. Impossible for you, perhaps.

Have you ever actually read the 1st Amendment?

Do I like him?

NO

but I gotta love the way he carries the left in his hip pocket, quoting every word he says

As opposed to ------- what? Quoting words nobody ever said? :uhh:

MSM quoted almost everything he said, and ran it day in and day out.

and the left went out of their way to spin it

Just like "throwing the baby out", and todays 2nd misunderstanding.

(Psst, keep it up. I enjoy laughing)

Oh it's not necessary to "spin" anything.

Take that video I just linked. Doesn't need any kind of spin. It's laid right out for all to see.
And as already noted -- it's never been retracted.

Matter of fact he says right in the video, correctly, that he's going to get in trouble for this.
Whelp -- he's right. And I'm working on his behalf to make that happen. Y'all can bury your heads in the sand all you like but -- it's still there. Unspun.

it's never been retracted.

No reason for it to be

Do I like him?

NO

but I gotta love the way he carries the left in his hip pocket, quoting every word he says

It's so unfair to quote Drumpf!

Who?

Too funny. The Democrats haven't a clue about human nature outside of their own camp.

That camp is going to have their candidate in the Whitehouse for another 4 years.

Time will tell.

If not, you all will be in a world of shit. :laugh:

I'm golden no matter which way it goes. The smartest guy in the room for knowing that Trump will lose,
or,
the smartest guy in the room for saying months ago that Hillary Clinton was a bad choice.

Kind of risky to bring up this sort of mythology --- when Rump has already proclaimed himself an enemy of the FIRST Amendment -- not to mention the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth.....

This is why it's really not necessary to campaign against Rump. He does it himself.

The 1st Amendment does not protect one from all consequences of speech. You are free under the amendment to yell "Fire" in a crowded theater, yet you must also be ready to accept the consequences of your lie.

Now tell me, why should this not apply to "journalists" as well? An application of logic, please.

The rightwing media would all end up in jail for slandering/libeling Hillary Clinton if Trump's idea were law.

Do I like him?

NO

Oh it's not necessary to "spin" anything.

Take that video I just linked. Doesn't need any kind of spin. It's laid right out for all to see.
And as already noted -- it's never been retracted.

Matter of fact he says right in the video, correctly, that he's going to get in trouble for this.
Whelp -- he's right. And I'm working on his behalf to make that happen. Y'all can bury your heads in the sand all you like but -- it's still there. Unspun.

it's never been retracted.

No reason for it to be

Not if your intent is to bury yourself in a hole, no.

Which, many theorize, is exactly what he's doing. Rump is either the most inept politician to ever run for anything OR the most talented dadaist comedian since Andy Kaufmann. If all this is an elaborate joke -- I'll be the first to stand up and salute the brilliant execution thereof.

Too funny. The Democrats haven't a clue about human nature outside of their own camp.

That camp is going to have their candidate in the Whitehouse for another 4 years.

Time will tell.

I'm golden no matter which way it goes. The smartest guy in the room for knowing that Trump will lose,
or,
the smartest guy in the room for saying months ago that Hillary Clinton was a bad choice.

Odd, I've been saying for over a year that both are bad choices.

I'm not voting for either.

can you say the same?

Time will tell.

or,

Odd, I've been saying for over a year that both are bad choices.

I'm not voting for either.

can you say the same?

I said that years ago. Pay attention.

If any Fedcoats seriously try to abolish the 2nd amendment, alotta people are gonna die; and we'll find out that the Civil War never truly ended. Just a logical conclusion.

You ah, didn't watch the video, didja?
I know you didn't because if you did it would be impossible to post what you just did.

I have, several times in fact. Impossible for you, perhaps.

Have you ever actually read the 1st Amendment?

Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah Sparky I live by it.

You really need your hand held to be walked through this huh?

All righty then. "When they write a hit piece which is a disgrace" means ---- what?

Let's apply it to the Second Amendment for comparison. Suppose you're a gun enthusiast and go to buy a gun. But you're turned down arbitrarily because the one you select is a "hit piece which is a disgrace".

Who in the blue fuck decided that? "Disgrace" is quantifiable, is it??

Pardon me one second....... :banghead:

Actual libel -- as in writing things that are not true to denigrate somebody --- is ALREADY illegal and has been as long as there's been writing. What Rump is after here is a way to "sue them like they''ve never been sued before" --- that is, shut them up --- for whatever he considers "a disgrace". So that he doesn't have to stay up all night sending whiny diaper rash twits about how mean ole Megyn Kelly asked him a hard question. :crybaby:

IDIOT.

And that's the First Amendment, Number One, the cornerstone of this Republic, that he wants to wiggle his way around.

That ain't gonna happen. You'll tear the First Amendment from my cold, dead keyboard. Typed upon I might add by really large hands.

Trump singlehandedly shifted the days news onto another story that doesn't help him.

A perfect example of why Trump being Trump is a guarantee of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

Trump singlehandedly shifted the days news onto another story that doesn't help him.

A perfect example of why Trump being Trump is a guarantee of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

Last gasp of freedom before were shot for saying the wrong thing.......freedom was nice

Let's apply it to the Second Amendment for comparison.

Let's not. We're talking apples, not screwdrivers.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press", and yet slander and liable is on the books.

Which is it? What does this fact signify?

You'll tear the First Amendment from my cold, dead keyboard.

Not me. Keep your keyboard. The shit you write is too damned funny to pass up.

Typed upon I might add by really large hands.

An illusion no doubt caused by excessively thick reading glasses.

Last gasp of freedom before were shot for saying the wrong thing.......freedom was nice

Or in Rump's case "shot" becomes "sued". That's uh, kind of the point of that video.

Trump is doing it on purpose, you far right fools.

He is going to resign before Labor Day.

Forum List

Back