Who else is excited for Rand Paul's presidency?

Rand "Aqua Buddha" Paul is a whacko - like his daddy.

Why is it that I would have faith in either Rand or Ron not allowing men to die on their watch?

You know like President Obama being able to go sleepy bye bye while the Libyan Embassy was under attack?

The Benghazi butcher. That's your guy.

don't call him the benghazi butcher.

Butcherin' is honest work... you're impugning all butchers when you lump 'em in with obam.

call him "the benghazi bumbler." "The benghazi Boob." "The benghazi bullshitter"

Why is it that I would have faith in either Rand or Ron not allowing men to die on their watch?

You know like President Obama being able to go sleepy bye bye while the Libyan Embassy was under attack?

Butcherin' is honest work... you're impugning all butchers when you lump 'em in with obam.

call him "the benghazi bumbler." "The benghazi Boob." "The benghazi bullshitter"

Benghazi bumbler works for me.

:D

You are some fun sir.

Rand Paul?

Isn't he the guy who will run unsuccessfully for President for the next twenty years?

Benghazi bumbler works for me.

:D

You are some fun sir.

And you as well. :bow3:

Real Paulites know that if Obama secures this term you can throw out any hope for freedom for the future.

He gets his heels into another four, everybody is dead in the water. He gets one more Justice on the Supreme court kiss your rights goodbye.

images

No, real Paul supporters know that it's irrelevant which statist wins the election.

Bullshit kid. I run with Paulites.

I admire them. I admire Dr. Paul. We are all seriously worried if Obama gains a second term.

You are a liar.

Nope.

Real Paulites know that if Obama secures this term you can throw out any hope for freedom for the future.

He gets his heels into another four, everybody is dead in the water. He gets one more Justice on the Supreme court kiss your rights goodbye.

images

No, real Paul supporters know that it's irrelevant which statist wins the election.

This seems more accurate. I'm not even saying the Paul family is the end all be all of llibertarianism but it would be a great start.

It seems more accurate because anybody who knows anything about libertarians and Ron Paul supporters knows that we see no difference in the two. That's not to say that no Ron Paul supporter will vote for Romney, because they will, but it's no majority. Not even close.

Good boy Rand will run in his fathers image.....never pulling more that ten percent of the GOP vote

I agree.

The president should be someone who has criminal tendencies. Someone who is willing to steal loot and plunder in order to provide for me and my family. Fuck work, that's only for animals and stupid people.

We need someone in the white house who is willing to invade every country on the face of mother earth and thereafter murder its people.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Instead of screwing Rand from the start....I'd like to study him more.

Like everyone he is a mix of ideology and the pragmatic...which sometimes makes his answers and positions contradictory.

BUT......

This one ain't over yet.

Let's hope Obummer does not get 4 more years or it might be just to late when Rand or someone like him finally shows up.

I agree.

The president should be someone who has criminal tendencies. Someone who is willing to steal loot and plunder in order to provide for me and my family. Fuck work, that's only for animals and stupid people.

We need someone in the white house who is willing to invade every country on the face of mother earth and thereafter murder its people.

As always, Heil Hitler.

I personally like it when they make deals with russia that are contingent on re-election of a final term, so we are no longer constrained by public opinion.

I would argue that Ron Paul is more of a constitutional libertarian than a pure libertarian as he would allow states to do as they please even if it meant violating libertarian principles. Which is a billion times better than what we have. I could also be wrong. I enjoy the political philosophers more than the politicians.

I agree.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Hitler?

Oh my GOD...we better do something

Good boy Rand will run in his fathers image.....never pulling more that ten percent of the GOP vote

Rand will do much better in the Republican primaries than his father because he's willing to play the game.

Please...he has the same unwillingness to compromise and the same political platform that his father couldn't sell for twenty years

Rand will do much better in the Republican primaries than his father because he's willing to play the game.

Please...he has the same unwillingness to compromise and the same political platform that his father couldn't sell for twenty years

Then you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Forum List

Back