Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
You mean in after eight long years of a libby prez the horror of the Bush administration still remains choking the life blood out of American? Oh no what to do,what to do........elect a murderer and a liar to the office.

Nobody can lie better than Faux News......that's why you all think she's not a contender....but the facts don't lie, and that is why there is so much butt hurt on the right.
Butt hurt? Look at a political map, Bozo. And FOX News isn't running for office, don't like it? Put the cartoons back on.

the horror of the Bush administration still remains choking the life blood out of American?

It was pretty damn bad........no wonder Cons are having a hard time getting anyone elected for President.....the country doesn't want another fuck up.

Considering all the big fat lies that Faux News and many of the Republican leaders have spewed........Dems should at least be allowed one or two minute ones.....but nothing that will get 4000 American soldiers killed.....and even the 4 you all were trying to blame Hillary for, even a Republican committee has finally admitted she did nothing wrong.....give it up.

GOP Rep. Howard “Buck” McKeon, the Republican chair of the House Armed Services Committee, says he’s satisfied with how the US military – and ergo the Obama administration – responded to the deadly attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans, including the US ambassador to Libya.

The news also exonerates expected Democratic presidential nominee, and then-Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. More on that in a moment.

“I think I’ve pretty well been satisfied that given where the troops were, how quickly the thing all happened and how quickly it dissipated, we probably couldn’t have done more than we did,” McKeon said to reporters today, as quoted by AP.

GOP House Armed Services Chair exonerates Obama Hillary over Benghazi

Considering all the big fat lies that Faux News and many of the Republican leaders have spewed........Dems should at least be allowed one or two minute ones.....but nothing that will get 4000 American soldiers killed.....and even the 4 you all were trying to blame Hillary for, even a Republican committee has finally admitted she did nothing wrong.....give it up.

GOP Rep. Howard “Buck” McKeon, the Republican chair of the House Armed Services Committee, says he’s satisfied with how the US military – and ergo the Obama administration – responded to the deadly attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans, including the US ambassador to Libya.

The news also exonerates expected Democratic presidential nominee, and then-Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. More on that in a moment.

“I think I’ve pretty well been satisfied that given where the troops were, how quickly the thing all happened and how quickly it dissipated, we probably couldn’t have done more than we did,” McKeon said to reporters today, as quoted by AP.

I posted a bunch of her lies, not just 4. Lots of people don't agree with him but the elections will put the spot light on it. Also, since you are oblivious, lots of Dems voted for the war. Including HILLARY lol.

She was qualified back in 2008 but Obama was the better choice, but now, considering the clowns that are popping up as candidates on the GOP side, she definitely is the most qualified.

She has reduced most GOP'ers to photoshop pictures and insults....because they can't handle the fact they know they can't beat her.
Says one of the Progressive drones with a photoshopped Republican as an avatar. You are pitiable, Joe, If I were one to pity Progressives.

She was qualified back in 2008 but Obama was the better choice, but now, considering the clowns that are popping up as candidates on the GOP side, she definitely is the most qualified.

She has reduced most GOP'ers to photoshop pictures and insults....because they can't handle the fact they know they can't beat her.
Says one of the Progressive drones with a photoshopped Republican as an avatar. You are pitiable, Joe, If I were one to pity Progressives.

Don't let it get to you.....Scott Walker looks so much prettier with his painted face.

I posted a bunch of her lies, not just 4. Lots of people don't agree with him but the elections will put the spot light on it. Also, since you are oblivious, lots of Dems voted for the war. Including HILLARY lol.

Yeah, but that was when Bush/Cheney were lying about the reason for going to war. You really can't be that naive.

It was pretty damn bad........no wonder Cons are having a hard time getting anyone elected for President.....the country doesn't want another fuck up.
Too late.

You need to keep up with the news.....not Faux News, the real news. The only ones whining about the economy seem to be the conservatives, and it's beginning to make you all
look a bunch of dweebs, since most reports show the country doing a hell of a lot better than when Booooosh drove it into the toilet.

The Federal Reserve seems pretty pleased with how the U.S. economy is doing. Many Fed members think it could get even better in 2015.
Fed Cheap gas may be quite large boost to economy - Jan. 7 2015

Don't let it get to you.....Scott Walker looks so much prettier with his painted face.
I'm sure your looks would improve with similar treatment, hypocrite.

I'm sure your looks would improve with similar treatment, hypocrite.

I don't think it would do you any good....nothing would.....:D

Of course.....anything that tells the truth is Dem biased - can't argue with that.
Yep, like Hillary and Brian Williams. Truth just the way you like it. lol

Yeah, but that was when Bush/Cheney were lying about the reason for going to war. You really can't be that naive.
You don't even know it was a bipartisan (by law) discovery committee that presented the data. Jesus.

Too late.

You need to keep up with the news.....not Faux News, the real news. The only ones whining about the economy seem to be the conservatives, and it's beginning to make you all
look a bunch of dweebs, since most reports show the country doing a hell of a lot better than when Booooosh drove it into the toilet.

The Federal Reserve seems pretty pleased with how the U.S. economy is doing. Many Fed members think it could get even better in 2015.
Fed Cheap gas may be quite large boost to economy - Jan. 7 2015
Bush didn't drive it anywhere you dumb asshole. There were many factors, mostly housing corruption by government, installed by Democrat morons.

um, I didn't write this, Cleetus.

Forum List

Back