Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

Joe, you have never even come close to kicking my ass anywhere but in the vacuum of your mind.

So you just lose your shit on these threads for the fun of it and go randomly swishing at people you "think" are me?

Hilarious.

I feel bad I don 't pay you rent on all that space I occupy in your head.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
You mean in after eight long years of a libby prez the horror of the Bush administration still remains choking the life blood out of American? Oh no what to do,what to do........elect a murderer and a liar to the office.
You already did that when you elected GWB. At least half a million people died because Bush invaded Iraq and started a civil war there. He is responsible for those deaths which would not have happened had he not invaded. As well, his wife is a murderer too. How many people are not held accountable when they run a stop sign and kill someone? It's vehicular homicide and she didn't have to spend a day in jail or suffer any repercussions--was treated like a little princess.

Last edited:
"Started a civil war there"?! Have you ever opened an book on the tribal make up in Iraq? Don't you libbies think it odd that the policy of the GWB admin. has not, repeat, not been erased by Obama? While the war in Iraq was not as bad as the Kennedy war in Viet Nam, it was a fiasco but lay out the present and future on the Middle East under the Obama lack of commitment to the M.E. and Israel and how Hillary will be any different. Liberals in America vote for wealthy people they actually believe are "for the people" but oddly not one of them live near them.

What qualifications does Hillary have? Let's count them shall we?

1. Failure as a lawyer - fired from a law firm for unethical behavior.
2. Failure as a wife - her husband was a womanizing, unfaithful, douchebag, but she tolerated it.
3. Failure as a First Lady - what would have been her signiture accomplishment; Hillarycare, failed.
4. Failure as a Senator - she did nothing but campaign for POTUS.
5. Failure as Secretary of State - the Arab Spring, backing the Muslim Brotherhood, Benghazi.

Failure, failure failure. The perfect Democrat Candidate.

Ha,ha,.......the Republican revised History book isn't valid........get ready to see your candidate smacked silly.

It isn't revised at all. It is 100% accurate.

Yeah, we know.....the Founding Fathers were trying very hard to get rid of slavery, Paul Revere warned the British the Americans were coming, and the Southern racists were liberals.:badgrin::badgrin:

Idiotic deflection ignored.

What qualifications does Hillary have? Let's count them shall we?

1. Failure as a lawyer - fired from a law firm for unethical behavior.
2. Failure as a wife - her husband was a womanizing, unfaithful, douchebag, but she tolerated it.
3. Failure as a First Lady - what would have been her signiture accomplishment; Hillarycare, failed.
4. Failure as a Senator - she did nothing but campaign for POTUS.
5. Failure as Secretary of State - the Arab Spring, backing the Muslim Brotherhood, Benghazi.

Failure, failure failure. The perfect Democrat Candidate.

Ha,ha,.......the Republican revised History book isn't valid........get ready to see your candidate smacked silly.

All that is true! Disprove it SFBs!

You haven't proven that it is all true.....just because you spew it doesn't make it true.

The fact that you are a progressive, and therefor a liar, means that if you disagree with it, then it must be true.

The fact that Faux News has been found to be the station that spews more lies and you're an avid viewer says it must be fabricated!

I don't watch FOX, loser.

"Started a civil war there"?! Have you ever opened an book on the tribal make up in Iraq? Don't you libbies think it odd that the policy of the GWB admin. has not, repeat, not been erased by Obama? While the war in Iraq was not as bad as the Kennedy war in Viet Nam, it was a fiasco but lay out the present and future on the Middle East under the Obama lack of commitment to the M.E. and Israel and how Hillary will be any different. Liberals in America vote for wealthy people they actually believe are "for the people" but oddly not one of them live near them.

Are you are complete moron? The country at the time, and for decades previously, was controlled by a dictator, Saddam Hussein. Though he was not a nice guy, the country was not in the midst of a civil war and he wasn't murdering as many as half a million people in a few years. Sadly, they were better off under Saddam Hussein than the situation after Bush invaded.

You haven't proven that it is all true.....just because you spew it doesn't make it true.

The fact that you are a progressive, and therefor a liar, means that if you disagree with it, then it must be true.

The fact that Faux News has been found to be the station that spews more lies and you're an avid viewer says it must be fabricated!
Brian Williams......

Well there's that too. No lefty has any business calling FOX news untrue. After all the lying the major networks do. And it has been going on prior to the recent Brian Williams lies.

Brian Williams......

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

PolitiFact is a lying left wing nut job site. Everyone knows that.

Nah, she's hiding from the sniper fire coming from the Lolita express. I don't think the 81M she got from the swiss bank is going to be enough to buy the baby raper island or bomb it.

Joe, you have never even come close to kicking my ass anywhere but in the vacuum of your mind.

So you just lose your shit on these threads for the fun of it and go randomly swishing at people you "think" are me?

Hilarious.

Lose my shit? You're just like the Possum. Get your ass kicked and claim victory from flat on your back. Pathetic, really.

Brian Williams......

Politifact Study Fox News Lies More Than Any Other News Network Americans Against the Tea Party

No they're not.....Faux News is. Everyone knows that. We also know that most viewers will deny it because Faux News gives them warm fuzzies.....even when they make them think that Romney still has a chance after Obama has been declared a winner.

Brian Williams......

Well there's that too. No lefty has any business calling FOX news untrue. After all the lying the major networks do. And it has been going on prior to the recent Brian Williams lies.

I've never seen any other station being called out as much as Faux News.....:)

Hilarious.

Lose my shit? You're just like the Possum. Get your ass kicked and claim victory from flat on your back. Pathetic, really.

Ernie, you used to be a tough bully......till they took your "rep" away........:)

I don't watch FOX, loser.

Yeah, that's what all the Faux News watchers say......until they want to brag about Faux having more viewers..........:lalala:

While I'd bet on Clinton being the next President it's only because the choices in the declared Republican side of things are worse, I don't support her, it's just where I'd put my wager. I don't see anyone right now I'm eager to see become President.

Brian Williams......

No they're not.....Faux News is. Everyone knows that. We also know that most viewers will deny it because Faux News gives them warm fuzzies.....even when they make them think that Romney still has a chance after Obama has been declared a winner.

Your stupidity is boring me doofus.

Forum List

Back