🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHO.....exactly.....shut down the Trump rally last night?

make America great again... ahh "the good old days"

61dLVfw7gEL._SY355_.jpg

At a rally in Iowa early this year, Trump was warned in advance that there might be tomato-throwing protesters in attendance. So early in his remarks, he said, “There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.”

5 Times Donald Trump Condoned Violence Against Protesters

If only the Jews and Gypsies, etc. had made such noise and fought back in the early 1930s instead of being quiet and "not making trouble".

They would have been slaughtered in the streets you moron. They'd have been better off arming themselves:thup:

The cause of this violence was professional protesters hired by Moveon.org. Trump said has nothing to do with the protest.

At a rally in Iowa early this year, Trump was warned in advance that there might be tomato-throwing protesters in attendance. So early in his remarks, he said, “There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too.”

Five times I've agreed with him. If you come to protest, then protest. If you come to disrupt, expect to be disrupted yourself.

You do realize that throwing a tomato at someone is assault, yes?

IF someone threw a tomato that is what security guards are there for...

trump put out the order to knock the crap out of them based on only the rumor that a tomato thrower might be there

trump is not fit to lead a simple rally, never mind a country...

So at this rally, were any tomatoes thrown?
Did Trump's remarks work or were they ignored?
I want to know the rest of the story!

Trump claimed the protester was "nasty as hell" and accused the man of trying to punch the security officers forcing him out of the rally, though the man did not appear to be fighting off those officers.

"In the old days," Trump added, protesters would be "carried out on stretchers."

"We're not allowed to push back anymore," Trump said.
so we can take it you agree with the protesters attacking, not Trump. but 1000's of American citizens instead? Trump and all these nasty politicians have SS protection. now you are going to post on ONE comment said and attach that to ALL OF HIS supporters shows you are as dishonest as CNN and all the left-wingers and their hate sites.

"you are as dishonest as CNN and all the left-wingers and their hate sites"

if you say so, dishonest stephie :itsok:

i don't condone violence and neither does my candidate... :thup:

how would you know the difference. this is amendment one.

Again.....for the slow-witted.......WHO STOPPED TRUMP FROM SPEAKING? Wasn't it Trump's choice to NOT speak?
Do protesters have an EQUAL right to protest?
NO--NOT IN THAT WAY ! NOT IN A RALLY WITH THE INTENTION OF STOPPING THE CANDIDATE FROM SPEAKING! Sorry for getting loud, but No, the protestors do not have an equal right to protest when it shuts down Trump's ability to exercise HIS right of free speech. Thousands of supporters came and stood in long lines to hear Trump. They all lost their opportunity to listen, as well.
I sure hope this is just a Chicago thing. It may have gotten blown out of proportion by the media, too. The threat of protestors rushing the stage while Trump was speaking is no doubt what shut down the rally. Secret Service probably flatly refused to play along with that threat on the table. The protestors didn't start agitating until the rally was called off. Until then they'd been quietly waiting in the crowd for the rally to start.

According to Fox, the majority of the protestors were Bernie supporters. I am absolutely appalled and I hope Sanders gives his supporters a good old fashioned ass chewing for what happened last night. All the candidates should be condemning such disruptors, but Cruz and Kasich have already come out blaming The Donald. Goes to show what they care about: votes only.

how would you know the difference. this is amendment one.

Again.....for the slow-witted.......WHO STOPPED TRUMP FROM SPEAKING? Wasn't it Trump's choice to NOT speak?
NO--NOT IN THAT WAY ! NOT IN A RALLY WITH THE INTENTION OF STOPPING THE CANDIDATE FROM SPEAKING! Sorry for getting loud, but No, the protestors do not have an equal right to protest when it shuts down Trump's ability to exercise HIS right of free speech. Thousands of supporters came and stood in long lines to hear Trump. They all lost their opportunity to listen, as well.
I sure hope this is just a Chicago thing. It may have gotten blown out of proportion by the media, too. The threat of protestors rushing the stage while Trump was speaking is no doubt what shut down the rally. Secret Service probably flatly refused to play along with that threat on the table. The protestors didn't start agitating until the rally was called off. Until then they'd been quietly waiting in the crowd for the rally to start.

According to Fox, the majority of the protestors were Bernie supporters. I am absolutely appalled and I hope Sanders gives his supporters a good old fashioned ass chewing for what happened last night. All the candidates should be condemning such disruptors, but Cruz and Kasich have already come out blaming The Donald. Goes to show what they care about: votes only.
that's why i don't go to bernie rallies, even here in vermont, just too much provocation.

What Trump stated:

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise."

ENOUGH said about who is advocating violence, don't you think?

Forum List

Back