🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHO.....exactly.....shut down the Trump rally last night?

don't fret, the occupy people will have plenty of chances to incite riot at future Trump rallies.

discretion is the better part of valor, nobody got hurt.

phrase of discretion

1. 1.
    proverb
    it is better to avoid a dangerous situation than to confront it.

i feel badly for the cops, none of this is their fault.

Last edited:
he thugs have no right to stop us from getting together to talk about it.

WHO....exactly....is stopping you from getting together?
liberal thugs, like the ones that follow Trump to start trouble. protesting is great, fighting is not.

the libs have a long history of violence, including bill ayers, who hosted obama's campaign kick off, along with his terrorist wife bernardine. nothing has really changed since then. except now the terrorists collect a government pension, that seems strange to me.
Actually Bill Ayers, a known left-wing terrorist, was at the rally last night.

The protesters had a right to protest. Trump has a right to speak. His supporters had a right to listen. You have such a simple minded view of what "rights" in this context entail. It's not just for the protesters.

Well, given THAT "rationale" then, Trump should have carried on with his "great" speech......Instead, again wisely, he knew that the violence that would have ensued would paint his followers as a bunch of violent maniacs.

Well, given THAT "rationale" then, Trump should have carried on with his "great" speech

And thus we have come full circle. He thought it would have been unwise to put the safety of his supporters at risk. You begrudge him of that. You attack him as if that were a failing of his. This speaks volumes about you. Not Trump.

Instead, again wisely, he knew that the violence that would have ensued would paint his followers as a bunch of violent maniacs.

Actually, his supporters were already there. How many of them took to the streets to attack the mob waiting outside? Given that rhetoric, how many of them did you see act like "violent maniacs?"

Actually, his supporters were already there. How many of them took to the streets to attack the mob waiting outside? Given that rhetoric, how many of them did you see act like "violent maniacs?"

Ahhhh, I forgot that you were there checking on each attendee to make sure that ONLY his "supporters" were already there....My apologies and congratulations on your hard work.

Ahhhh, I forgot that you were there checking on each attendee to make sure that ONLY his "supporters" were already there....My apologies and congratulations on your hard work.

Nice dodge. And a fairly decent attempt to take my words out of context, like the surly liberal you are. But no.

Nice dodge. And a fairly decent attempt to take my words out of context, like the surly liberal you are. But no.

In a "debate" you're supposed to use the opponents words....and kind of shove them down his/her throat....
You stated that ALL of Trump's supporters were all already there behaving like the angels that they are....I, instead, pointed out that its moronic to say that Trump's opponents were ALSO probably already there too.

In a "debate" you're supposed to use the opponents words....and kind of shove them down his/her throat

Then you have it all wrong. This is exactly what those protesters in Chicago tried to do. They didn't want to debate, the wanted to intimidate. In debate, you give your opponent a fair hearing, and they give you a fair hearing. You then have the right to disagree with one another, not attempt to shut each other up because of it.

You stated that ALL of Trump's supporters were all already there behaving like the angels that they are

He wasn't even there to supposedly instigate the violence, yet there were your brownshirt buddies, trying to pick fights every which way.

..I, instead, pointed out that its moronic to say that Trump's opponents were ALSO probably already there too.

And?

Last edited:
he thugs have no right to stop us from getting together to talk about it.

WHO....exactly....is stopping you from getting together?
liberal thugs, like the ones that follow Trump to start trouble. protesting is great, fighting is not.

the libs have a long history of violence, including bill ayers, who hosted obama's campaign kick off, along with his terrorist wife bernardine. nothing has really changed since then. except now the terrorists collect a government pension, that seems strange to me.
Actually Bill Ayers, a known left-wing terrorist, was at the rally last night.
ayers can write a book about it, of course obamavich will say he wrote it.

In a "debate" you're supposed to use the opponents words....and kind of shove them down his/her throat....
You stated that ALL of Trump's supporters were all already there behaving like the angels that they are....I, instead, pointed out that its moronic to say that Trump's opponents were ALSO probably already there too.
In a "debate" you're supposed to use the opponents words'....and kind of shove them down his/her throat....

right, think of it as obamacare.

The protesters had a right to protest. Trump has a right to speak. His supporters had a right to listen.

So what exactly are you squawking about? Disappointed that you didn't get to see bloodshed?

Actually, Trump could have just replayed some recorded message about how great he is, that a beautiful wall will be built, that he loves ALL minorities and that America must suck and he will make it great AGAIN.....
I mean, why bother with specifics when you have morons in the audience???

So what exactly are you squawking about? Disappointed that you didn't get to see bloodshed?

No. But Nat sure was. He kept insisting that Trump should have carried on with his rally. I can quote him if you like.

Why would I want to see bloodshed? Do you think all Trump supporters are out for blood? Is your perception of the world so myopic that you believe anyone who supports him are part of a second coming of the Third Reich and want to kill every gay, minority, or Muslim they can find?

Forum List

Back