Who here has regretted voting for someone?

A majority of historians agree with me

The Great Obama will be looked at as eight years of stable leadership between two terms of GOP insanity
Obama lied to the American people about the healthcare bill and Benghazi. You know that, but you don't care. Pawn.
No he didn’t

It was Republicans who were spreading lies
You're a habitual liar. You're very ill.
Link

Doesn’t say a thing about me lying( Obama either)

Provide a link

Obama lied to the American people about the healthcare bill and Benghazi. You know that, but you don't care. Pawn.
No he didn’t

It was Republicans who were spreading lies
You're a habitual liar. You're very ill.
Link

Doesn’t say a thing about me lying( Obama either)

Provide a link

You're a liar just like Obama.

He did?

On his first day of office? Does that mean he was negotiating with Iran before he took office? Illegal, you know
They were released while he was giving his inauguration address. I was watching it happen. Iran was afraid of Reagan.

No they weren’t
If that was the case, they would have released them as soon as Reagan was elected

They waited until Reagan was inaugurated because they wanted to fuk with Carter till the very end
Sure, You're the one who calls Obama the Great. Forget it.
A majority of historians agree with me

The Great Obama will be looked at as eight years of stable leadership between two terms of GOP insanity
The hell he did, super duper. He predicted things about Obamacare that Congress changed. And the CIA still believes the video triggered the attack, just like all the other attacks earlier in the day, super dupe.

no-regertslrt-97797-73717.jpg

So who here has regretted a vote? If so, for whom?
Actually regret ever voting at all as it only lends credence to the corruption that is the American system. But for the purposes of the thread, both Bushes and Dole. Shoulda voted for Harry Browne ‘96 and ‘00, Ron Paul ‘88, and Howard Phillips in ‘92.

Do any of you believe Ross Perot was a legitimate candidate or a shill placed in the 1992 and 1996 elections to get Clinton elected? During the 1992 election, he, Bush and Clinton were neck and neck in percentages then Perot mysteriously dropped out and returned some time later. He never garnered the same percentages from before but I believe he was in the teens and that was enough for Clinton.

Frequently when I vote for one of the two major parties. The GOP and the Dems never fail to disappoint. Just look at the trillion dollar deficit and 22 trillion dollar national debt.

I never regret my vote.
The question is do half the Americans who never vote, regret that?
We may never know, Dancing With the Stars is on and they can't be bothered with this political crap.

you dont have to not vote, there are others that have yet to lie cheat or steal from the american people

I learned very young what the democrat and republican partys were doing and have never voted for either at any level, but I vote every election
Who'd you vote for last time?

constitution party the last 3 elections,,,, libertarians went to far off the rails,,
Not even an option for me

If you want to vote straight ticket you can pick

Democrat
Republican
Green Party
Libertarian
US Taxpayers Party
Working Class Party
Natural Law Party

I'm way more of a Democrat than I am a Republican and I'm in MI. So I'd be a fool to vote for another party. That would help Republicans.

If I lived in a red state maybe I'd vote Natural Law Party. Or just stay home. Because really, those other parties are just as corrupt. Or would be as soon as they got into power.

Not even an option for me

If you want to vote straight ticket you can pick

Democrat
Republican
Green Party
Libertarian
US Taxpayers Party
Working Class Party
Natural Law Party

I'm way more of a Democrat than I am a Republican and I'm in MI. So I'd be a fool to vote for another party. That would help Republicans.

If I lived in a red state maybe I'd vote Natural Law Party. Or just stay home. Because really, those other parties are just as corrupt. Or would be as soon as they got into power.
good for you,,

constitution party the last 3 elections,,,, libertarians went to far off the rails,,
I voted for the constitution party's candidate for president a time of 2; however, that candidate didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I could of just as well stayed home.

Forum List

Back