Who here has regretted voting for someone?

I voted for the constitution party's candidate for president a time of 2; however, that candidate didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I could of just as well stayed home.
If this person is so good, how come these people don't talk about them more often here on USMB?

no-regertslrt-97797-73717.jpg

So who here has regretted a vote? If so, for whom?
I regret voting for my mother when she had Alzheimers. But I knew she wanted Hillary to be POTUS.

I voted for the constitution party's candidate for president a time of 2; however, that candidate didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. I could of just as well stayed home.
American Constitutional Party. First line tells me they are anti abortion. So conservatives.

Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion.

They are also against legalizing suicide. So these are the nuts back in the 2000's who kept Terry Shaivo alive. Evil idiots.

They seem all about abortion. NEXT.

You should stick with the Republicans. If they have the power to do so they will make you happy. It's why we want them gone.

American Constitutional Party. First line tells me they are anti abortion. So conservatives.

Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion.

They are also against legalizing suicide. So these are the nuts back in the 2000's who kept Terry Shaivo alive. Evil idiots.

They seem all about abortion. NEXT.

You should stick with the Republicans. If they have the power to do so they will make you happy. It's why we want them gone.
imagine that,, a leftist telling other people what to think,,

Forum List

Back