Who here supports antifa and why?

Fascism is far right wing authoritarian. Communism is far left wing authoritarian.
Read the political compass again.
The obvious if you are not a dumb fuck compass says fascism is far right

I say you're an UnAmerican leftist faggot, bitch!

I bet you're against Antifa getting headshotted by the National Guard as they should be, because you're a leftist faggot. Prove me wrong!
I don't give a fuck about antifa.
I bet you're against neo nazis getting headshotted by the National Guard as they should be, because you are an alt right faggot. Prove me wrong!

I bet you fail because you're a leftist faggot. When's the last time Neo-Nazis (I don't like them) perpetuated violence in public, leftist faggot? Oh yeah and I had you fucking pegged, POS!
Seriously, you're a piece of shit. Antifa should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nazis-in-charlottesville-i-witnessed-carnage/
See those dudes marching with nazi and confederate flags? They aren't leftists bud. They are the alt right. They kill people.

Read the political compass again.

I bet you're against Antifa getting headshotted by the National Guard as they should be, because you're a leftist faggot. Prove me wrong!
I bet you're against neo nazis getting headshotted by the National Guard as they should be, because you are an alt right faggot. Prove me wrong!

I bet you fail because you're a leftist faggot. When's the last time Neo-Nazis (I don't like them) perpetuated violence in public, leftist faggot? Oh yeah and I had you fucking pegged, POS!
Seriously, you're a piece of shit. Antifa should be put down like the rabid dogs they are.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nazis-in-charlottesville-i-witnessed-carnage/
See those dudes marching with nazi and confederate flags? They aren't leftists bud. They are the alt right. They kill people.

Hard to be certain. I'd guess that about HALF of them support leftist ideology on governance and economics.

Does anyone else here lament the loss of American culture? Diversity is nice, if we actually wanted, needed or asked for it. But instead, its forced on us by god knows whom. We weren't asked. We didn't get any say-so on the matter. Because this is way to important actual let Americans vote on. No, instead Democratic Republic mysterious forces we can't control tell Us what's GOOD for us despite the fact we cant object or oppose it. When was that last time we had a referendum on....any of this stuff? Open boarders? Sanctuary cities? Ever get the feeling the American citizens Are the least thing our so called elected officials are concerned with? Contractors, the PACs. George Washington would be turning over in his grave.

The dreaded so-called "alt-right" spawned from 20-somethings who realized one day that their future had been stolen from them and the equality and fairness that they were taught was the ultimate virtue only applied to people with dark colored skin or people who have weird sexual fetishes. Charlottesville was them testing the waters to see if they're allowed to stage protest events to air their grievances like the radical left has done since the 60s. Turns out no. No they're not.
Yeah it might be that when the alt right "tested their waters" they chanted blood and soil and Jews will not replace us. Then one of them mowed down people with their car.

Hard to be certain. I'd guess that about HALF of them support leftist ideology on governance and economics.
That's one of the most hilarious attempts at an excuse for the alt right I've ever heard lmao! "well some of them might support some left stuff so they aren't far right". baahahaha

That's one of the most hilarious attempts at an excuse for the alt right I've ever heard lmao! "well some of them might support some left stuff so they aren't far right". baahahaha

How did I "excuse" them?

White nationalists have varied views on economics and governance but the one they agree upon is living in a homogeneous society.

If one is a communist and a white nationalist, does that make them "right wing" to you?

How did I "excuse" them?

White nationalists have varied views on economics and governance but the one they agree upon is living in a homogeneous society.

If one is a communist and a white nationalist, does that make them "right wing" to you?
White nationalists are the new name for white supremacists, or racists. They are almost all right wing.

White nationalists are the new name for white supremacists, or racists. They are almost all right wing.

Thanks for parroting the leftist narrative.

Unfortunately for you, the recent killings by a "white nationalist" in El Paso exposed the fact that lunatics incited by enviro-propaganda and anti-capitalist agitators are far more dangerous than some dipshit in a car trying to drive out of a crowd of mindless commies.

Let the white supremacists and antifa members have a big rally, remove all police, and just let nature take its course.

The problem won't be solved, but it will at least make the problem more manageable.

How did I "excuse" them?

There is a distinction between white supremacists and white nationalists.

In any event, I've noticed you're not keen on answering simple, direct questions. You want to persuade but are unwilling to be persuaded yourself.

So be it. I won't engage you further. Take care.

Unfortunately for you, the recent killings by a "white nationalist" in El Paso exposed the fact that lunatics incited by enviro-propaganda and anti-capitalist agitators are far more dangerous than some dipshit in a car trying to drive out of a crowd of mindless commies.

All he does is parrot and run from simple questions. I put him on ignore.

How did I "excuse" them?

In any event, I've noticed you're not keen on answering simple, direct questions. You want to persuade but are unwilling to be persuaded yourself.

So be it. I won't engage you further. Take care.
Tell me about the difference between white nationalists and white supremacists. What honest questions have I not answered?

All he does is parrot and run from simple questions. I put him on ignore.
What a pity I am devastated. So many snowflakes and its not even November yet. Maybe global warming isn't real.

I'm sure the people involved in these movements think there are big distinctions, but to people on the outside, they all seem to act the same.

I think they overlap more than they don't.

Probably.

One CAN be a white nationalist without being a white supremacist. For the record, I am neither.

Let the white supremacists and antifa members have a big rally, remove all police, and just let nature take its course.

The problem won't be solved, but it will at least make the problem more manageable.
Nah we aren't a third world country. Why do you want us to be one?

I'm sure the people involved in these movements think there are big distinctions, but to people on the outside, they all seem to act the same.

Probably.

One CAN be a white nationalist without being a white supremacist. For the record, I am neither.
He is full of shit and won't explain the difference.

Probably.

"CAN", maybe, if you try really hard to separate them. They're basically the same thing. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make in describing that maybe they CAN be different.

White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonwhites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race,[6] and some believe these things are being promoted as part of an attempted white genocide.[6]

White supremacy or white supremacism is the racist belief that white people are superior to people of other races and therefore should be dominant over them. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism, and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose members of other races as well as Jews.

- Wikipedia

Ok, XponentialChaos anyone who believes in a whites-only society also believes in its racial supremacy.

Is that what you wanted me to say?

Forum List

Back