Who here supports antifa and why?

Antifa is necessary to fight fascism. Antifa fought the Nazis. You know Hitler era Nazis.
Putting on a mask and terrorising people who disagree with you isn't anti fascism, it is fascism.
How many has Antifa killed? Now how many have the Nazis killed?
It's not the Nazis fault Antifa are as impotent as they are. If they had their way it would be more.

Antifa throws Molotov cocktails in Germany. They need put down like the rabid dogs they are here. In America.

Both of my grandfathers helped rid the world of fascism serving our country during WW2. I would gladly beat the shit out of a neo fascist today in their memory.

Your grandfathers would be considered fascists today.
They are still considered heroes today, and for good reason.

Your average antifa punk would spit on their graves.
The only people spitting on my grandparents graves are the neo fascists trying to revive a terrible ideology that they helped expose and eliminate.

Both of my grandfathers helped rid the world of fascism serving our country during WW2. I would gladly beat the shit out of a neo fascist today in their memory.

That's nice. Do you support antifa?

The only people spitting on my grandparents graves are the neo fascists trying to revive a terrible ideology that they helped expose and eliminate.

Get off the soapbox, idiot. WW2 soldiers understood the concept of fascism even less than people do today and that's not much. They followed orders and did what they were supposed to do.

And they could and would beat Antifa punks with one hand tied behind their back.

My uncle was at D-day, fuck you!
My cousin too.

By the way, we're all crackers. True story.

Get off the soapbox, idiot. WW2 soldiers understood the concept of fascism even less than people do today and that's not much. They followed orders and did what they were supposed to do.
I'd suggest you have some respect for WW2 veterans and not be such a piece of shit.

I'd suggest you have some respect for WW2 veterans and not be such a piece of shit.

I have more respect for them than any piece of shit leftist who wants to completely ruin the nation they fought for.

Absolutely not. Do you support neo fascists?

Lol. I'm a free-market capitalist, which is the number one principle of the right. Fascism is a leftist ideology so, no, I do NOT support "neo-fascists".

I got plenty of respect for them. Do you have any respect for what they fought for, you punkass Commie bitch?
Not Communist principles, I'll tell you that, motherfucker. Oh hell no.

I have more respect for them than any piece of shit leftist who wants to completely ruin the nation they fought for.
I'm glad you respect them and their victory over fascism.

Absolutely not. Do you support neo fascists?

Lol. I'm a free-market capitalist, which is the number one principle of the right. Fascism is a leftist ideology so, no, I do NOT support "neo-fascists".
Fascism is far right.

I got plenty of respect for them. Do you have any respect for what they fought for, you punkass Commie bitch?
Not Communist principles, I'll tell you that, motherfucker. Oh hell no.
You think I'm a commie? I believe in regulated capitalism.

KInda like Gen Patton.

If put between communist russia, and fascist germans, he would have fought in both directions.

History has proven that even as evil as the nazi's were, they were not as evil as the communists ended up being. We should have driven the army straight through Berlin and Moscow, so that Patton met up with MacArthur in the Flats of Mongolia in 1947.

Problem solved.

I'm glad you respect them and their victory over fascism.

You stupid Commie fuck, your shit has no place in the America me and my ancestors built, bitch. Straight up, Fuck You.

Forum List

Back