Who here supports antifa and why?

Both of my grandfathers helped rid the world of fascism serving our country during WW2. I would gladly beat the shit out of a neo fascist today in their memory.

That's nice. Do you support antifa?
Absolutely not. Do you support neo fascists?

Lol. I'm a free-market capitalist, which is the number one principle of the right. Fascism is a leftist ideology so, no, I do NOT support "neo-fascists".
Fascism is far right.

Nah.

Fascism entails government control of the economy and every facet of society, which is the polar opposite of right-wing ideology, but it fits perfectly with leftist ideology.

Your average antifa punk would spit on their graves.
The only people spitting on my grandparents graves are the neo fascists trying to revive a terrible ideology that they helped expose and eliminate.

Get off the soapbox, idiot. WW2 soldiers understood the concept of fascism even less than people do today and that's not much. They followed orders and did what they were supposed to do.
I'd suggest you have some respect for WW2 veterans and not be such a piece of shit.
I got plenty of respect for them. Do you have any respect for what they fought for, you punkass Commie bitch?
Not Communist principles, I'll tell you that, motherfucker. Oh hell no.
You think I'm a commie? I believe in regulated capitalism.

So did the fascists.

Your average antifa punk would spit on their graves.
The only people spitting on my grandparents graves are the neo fascists trying to revive a terrible ideology that they helped expose and eliminate.

Get off the soapbox, idiot. WW2 soldiers understood the concept of fascism even less than people do today and that's not much. They followed orders and did what they were supposed to do.
I'd suggest you have some respect for WW2 veterans and not be such a piece of shit.
I got plenty of respect for them. Do you have any respect for what they fought for, you punkass Commie bitch?
Not Communist principles, I'll tell you that, motherfucker. Oh hell no.
You think I'm a commie? I believe in regulated capitalism.

Do you support rent control?

Fascism is far right.

From the perspective of a bed wetting commie perhaps.

Political+Spectrum.gif

Both of my grandfathers helped rid the world of fascism serving our country during WW2. I would gladly beat the shit out of a neo fascist today in their memory.

Lol. I'm a free-market capitalist, which is the number one principle of the right. Fascism is a leftist ideology so, no, I do NOT support "neo-fascists".
Fascism is far right.

Nah.

Fascism entails government control of the economy and every facet of society, which is the polar opposite of right-wing ideology, but it fits perfectly with leftist ideology.
Fascism is far right wing authoritarian. Communism is far left wing authoritarian.

Fascism is far right.

Nah.

Fascism is far right wing authoritarian. Communism is far left wing authoritarian.

What was "far right" about Hitler and Mussolini's style of governance and economics?

I have more respect for them than any piece of shit leftist who wants to completely ruin the nation they fought for.
I'm glad you respect them and their victory over fascism.

You stupid Commie fuck, your shit has no place in the America me and my ancestors built, bitch. Straight up, Fuck You.
My ancestors built America too. Why do you think you are special, bitch.

I have more respect for them than any piece of shit leftist who wants to completely ruin the nation they fought for.
I'm glad you respect them and their victory over fascism.

You stupid Commie fuck, your shit has no place in the America me and my ancestors built, bitch. Straight up, Fuck You.
My ancestors built America too. Why do you think you are special, bitch.

How many generations American are you? PS: None of mine ever went Communist.

Last edited:
Guys in hoods hiding their identity stirring up trouble over political matters...that used to be bad. But now its GOOD, because the weirdo's on the left say so. 'Splain that again? I always liked transparency. This is clear as mud. And say the dictating of racial policy or Sexual politics.By a group that says they despise dictatorship and fascism and yet that loves to dictate their form of fascism to us under threat of ya know, Homoislamapoodlephobia . Because they say so. And we cant question...THEM. DO NOT QUESTION THEM EVER.

Guys in hoods hiding their identity stirring up trouble over political matters...that used to be bad. But now its GOOD, because the weirdo's on the left say so. 'Splain that again? I always liked transparency. This is clear as mud. And say the dictating of racial policy or Sexual politics.By a group that says they despise dictatorship and fascism and yet that loves to dictate their form of fascism to us under threat of ya know, Homoislamapoodlephobia . Because they say so. And we cant question...THEM. DO NOT QUESTION THEM EVER.

The modern left is like a fanatical religion. If they weren't all so physically weak and cowardly, we'd be in real trouble.

Fascism is far right.

Nah.

What was "far right" about Hitler and Mussolini's style of governance and economics?
Complete government control over all business. That is not free market capitalism.

Antifa killed the alt-right. Unsung heroism.

Heather Heyer is the one whos dead
1 of countless people murdered by social conservatives over the millennia. At least the alt-right is defeated.
As long as oppression and double standards against white people exist there will always be a growing alt-right.

Eventually it will get to the point that even very left wing children understand that their only hope of sanity is with the alt-right, and that will mean there is no Antifa.

Last edited:
Fascism is far right.

Nah.

Complete government control over all business. That is not free market capitalism.

Correct. So why do you believe that fascism is "right wing"? The right calls for LESS government regulations while the left calls for more. And it's not the right calling for government takeover of the health industry.

Forum List

Back