Who in 2016?

I respect that and all.
It's just that what I was asking was something a little different.
I am interested in who YOU would select if the choice was yours and yours alone. Not really looking for predictions about what WILL happen - more of opinions on what you WOULD LIKE to happen.
If it was up to me to select a candidate that I'd want to see as our next President, it would be Cindy Sheehan.

That's one person who would not sell out to corporate influence.

No one is going to end up in the Whitehouse without selling out to corporate influence first. It's one of the qualifications for the job. The smart ones are those who are not obvious about having sold out.

so liberals going through her garbage and attacking her kids was not motivated by fear? yeah, sure.
I don't know anything about that.

But everytime I see that thread, I think, "I don't fear her, I wanna fuck her!"

One thing about Palin, she's easy on the eyes.

No one is going to end up in the Whitehouse without selling out to corporate influence first. It's one of the qualifications for the job. The smart ones are those who are not obvious about having sold out.
I think it's in every American's best interest to get someone in there that isn't beholding to corporate campaign donations. To vote for someone who isn't backed by big business money and has no obligation to pay them back once in office. A true grassroots candidate.

Unfortunately for that to work, we have to be a better informed republic, which, judging from the amount of hours we spend watching that box in the corner, ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

so liberals going through her garbage and attacking her kids was not motivated by fear? yeah, sure.

But that is only skin deep. As soon as she starts talking you need a mute button. :D

Yeah, I do agree with that. Funny that we never have those ideas about any liberal females.

But that is only skin deep. As soon as she starts talking you need a mute button. :D

unlike Hillary who is ugly and irritating. I really hope that the dems run her. I look forward to the ads with clips of her screeching and doing her fake black accent.

Our first black president has done amazingly well compared with our last white president.

A broken clock is right twice a day and completely irrelevant, but Ernie S. may well be right that HRC will not run, for any of several reasons.

Christie may have a cake walk to the presidency.

NOT BLACK !!! the SOB is a muslime commie MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO

and not even a legal citizen of the United States of America !!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

Our first black president has done amazingly well compared with our last white president.

A broken clock is right twice a day and completely irrelevant, but Ernie S. may well be right that HRC will not run, for any of several reasons.

NOT BLACK !!! the SOB is a muslime commie MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO... MULATTO

And a MOOOOOSLIM

No one has emerged as a potential presidential candidate for 2016 that really has me enthusiastic.

No tricks - I'm not just inviting people to mention someone so I can rip on them. I am honestly interested. If you could select our next president, who would it be?

Where have you gone, Ronnie Rea-a-gan
A nation turns it's empty wallets to you (Woo, woo, woo)
What's that you say, Mr. NoDog
Liberty has left and gone away
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

Rand Paul or Paul Ryan are probably as good as it gets right now. I hope someone emerges from the House who's a true fiscal conservative who can placate without doing anything for the socons. But the odds are not high.

Last edited:
No one has emerged as a potential presidential candidate for 2016 that really has me enthusiastic.

No tricks - I'm not just inviting people to mention someone so I can rip on them. I am honestly interested. If you could select our next president, who would it be?

Where have you gone, Ronnie Rea-a-gan
A nation turns it's empty wallets to you (Woo, woo, woo)
What's that you say, Mr. NoDog
Liberty has left and gone away
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

Rand Paul or Paul Ryan are probably as good as it gets right now. I hope someone emerges from the House who's a true fiscal conservative who can placate without doing anything for the socons. But the odds are not high.

With the exception of the one percent, Reagan caused those empty wallets

Yep...as a black many myself, every time I hear "The first BLACK president of the United States" it turns my stomach.

Forum List

Back