Who in 2016?

I think the 2015 Republican primary will look a lot like the 2011 primary less Romney, Cain and Gingrich and the addition of Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

That is nothing like the 2012 primary....outside of Mitt Romney, they were all a bunch of clowns

Christie, Rubio and Bush are all better candidates than we saw in 2012

I think the 2015 Republican primary will look a lot like the 2011 primary less Romney, Cain and Gingrich and the addition of Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

That is nothing like the 2012 primary....outside of Mitt Romney, they were all a bunch of clowns

:cuckoo: BULLSHIT! We do not need neo cons. We do not need nor want weak kneed little bitches bending to the demotards every whim. We need a strong liberty loving candidate. Judge Andrew Napolitano fits that very well.

:cuckoo: BULLSHIT! We do not need neo cons. We do not need nor want weak kneed little bitches bending to the demotards every whim. We need a strong liberty loving candidate. Judge Andrew Napolitano fits that very well.

Oh please?

You do not need nutjobs who reinforce to the American public how out of touch republicans are with reality

Christie, Bush or Rubio

Take your pick

Hillary is over the hill

So I think Alan Grayson takes it.

Since the media make it very clear that they will never ever be honest or focus on the real issues that need to be address, a full blown asshole like Grayson is a shoe in.

It matters not who the gop puts up, they simply can't keep the focus on real issues.

As long as my GOP does not nominate a reactionary or a libertarian.

Oh please?

You do not need nutjobs who reinforce to the American public how out of touch republicans are with reality

Christie, Bush or Rubio

Take your pick
Bull. How is Rand Paul out of touch with reality? Or hell how is someone I would vote for Judge Andrew Napolitano out of touch with reality? At this point I won't even vote...its pointless. I am more interested in my local election in November...get to pick a new mayor and council members.

Oh please?

Christie, Bush or Rubio

Take your pick
Bull. How is Rand Paul out of touch with reality? Or hell how is someone I would vote for Judge Andrew Napolitano out of touch with reality? At this point I won't even vote...its pointless. I am more interested in my local election in November...get to pick a new mayor and council members.
Rightwingshitflinger has a tough time with Constitutionalists...

Hillary is over the hill

So I think Alan Grayson takes it.

Since the media make it very clear that they will never ever be honest or focus on the real issues that need to be address, a full blown asshole like Grayson is a shoe in.

It matters not who the gop puts up, they simply can't keep the focus on real issues.

Al Franken

Oh please?

Christie, Bush or Rubio

Take your pick

Those two are cartoon characters neither is electable

When are ultraconservatives going to realize the rest of America doesn't think like them?

Minus a dark horse like the SA mayor rising up; Hillary will be the Dem candidate in 2016. Everyone and their dog knows that.

The Republicrats won't put forth anyone worth their weight in salt and we'll be stuck with another bad president either way.

Oh please?

Christie, Bush or Rubio

Take your pick

When are ultraconservatives going to realize the rest of America doesn't think like them?

They aren't ultra conservatives..both are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Something Romney nor McCain was.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMGqTwWA6U]George Carlin - Voting is meaningless - YouTube[/ame]​

They aren't ultra conservatives..both are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Something Romney nor McCain was.

Rand Paul stated he would have opposed the Civil Rights law......that is far from socially liberal

Napolitano has never been elected to any office.......stop bringing him up

Rand Paul stated he would have opposed the Civil Rights law......that is far from socially liberal

Are they outdated? Why not treat blacks equally as everyone else???

Isn't it illegal to stop someone from voting.

Are they outdated? Why not treat blacks equally as everyone else???

Isn't it illegal to stop someone from voting.

He was referring to businesses being able to exclude blacks

Minus a dark horse like the SA mayor rising up; Hillary will be the Dem candidate in 2016. Everyone and their dog knows that.

The Republicrats won't put forth anyone worth their weight in salt and we'll be stuck with another bad president either way.
You always have the Nets!

I don't know about that. But, Libtards have subverted the courts, the voting process, the legislature, culture, the school system. If I were a libtard, I'd just be here to spike the football.

They aren't ultra conservatives..both are socially liberal and fiscally conservPative. Something Romney nor McCain was.

Neither Rand Paul nor Judge Napolitano give a shit about real America and real problems.

The GOP will choose Christie. If the OPFOR research has not discovered anything by now, nothing bad will be there to hurt him in 2015 when the campaign begins.

Dems would love for the Republicans to nominate Crisco Christie. He's destined to lose, just like McCain, Romney, and Dole. Even if he wins, he would govern like a Democrat because for all intent and purposes, he IS.

Dems would love for the Republicans to nominate Crisco Christie. He's destined to lose, just like McCain, Romney, and Dole. Even if he wins, he would govern like a Democrat because for all intent and purposes, he IS.

Come on......make me laugh

Tell me who they should nominate

You can do it

Forum List

Back