Who in 2016?

every time I hear "The first BLACK president of the United States" it turns my stomach.

And all real Americans are amazed that you have the citizenship and the right to vote.

Step along, weirdo.

every time I hear "The first BLACK president of the United States" it turns my stomach.

And all real Americans are amazed that you have the citizenship and the right to vote.

Step along, weirdo.

First black president is pretty silly. He's no different than any lily white, elitist, New England liberal. He's doing nothing to help the black community. They need jobs and the minimum wage is a job killer for people who need them the most. He's forcing blacks to stay in inner city and government schools. He's carrying the Democratic banner in attacking any black who dare to leave the liberal plantation of thought. The only black is his skin color. And blacks in mass while voting for him, realize they are only voting for him because of his skin color.

Step along, weirdo.

First black president is pretty silly. He's no different than any lily white, elitist, New England liberal. He's doing nothing to help the black community. They need jobs and the minimum wage is a job killer for people who need them the most. He's forcing blacks to stay in inner city and government schools. He's carrying the Democratic banner in attacking any black who dare to leave the liberal plantation of thought. The only black is his skin color. And blacks in mass while voting for him, realize they are only voting for him because of his skin color.

Damn.....you would think black voters would be flocking to the Republican Party wouldn't you?

Instead, we have blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women and young voters leaving in droves

You think it might be the message?

Step along, weirdo.

Damn.....you would think black voters would be flocking to the Republican Party wouldn't you?

Instead, we have blacks, Hispanics, Asians, women and young voters leaving in droves

Two things acutally

1) Free stuff wins elections.

2) The majority of people aren't smart enough to recognize how expensive free stuff is.

Two things acutally

2) The majority of people aren't smart enough to recognize how expensive free stuff is.

Go with that Republicans.......it worked so well in 2012

1. People only vote when they are given free stuff
2. The electorate is stupid

Two things acutally

What happened if that's the truth?:doubt:

Two things acutally

Actually that worked for the Democrats, not the Republicans.

Whoever it might be in 2016, democrats are desperate for something now to deflect away from obama's fuck ups.

Whoever it might be in 2016, democrats are desperate for something now to deflect away from obama's fuck ups.

Works for me...

Democrats can run on Obamas record
republicans can run on their accomplishments over the last eight years

The GOP will select a candidate that AnCap, Kaz, and katzdogz can't support.

Thank heavens. Mainstream GOP despise the types of the three above and Christie won't play to neo-cons.

The party will finally be in a good place to win and bring some needed change to America without the reactionaries, lefties, and libertarians having any say about it.

He won't get the support he needs...from Neo Cons yes...not from Constitutional conservatives or main stream republicans. I liked him until this crap.

He is positioning himself where he can win the General Election. Republicans who choose to trash him in the primaries over his stand on immigration reform will get trounced in the General Election

Sucks being a Republican today

He won't get the support he needs...from Neo Cons yes...not from Constitutional conservatives or main stream republicans. I liked him until this crap.

He is positioning himself where he can win the General Election. Republicans who choose to trash him in the primaries over his stand on immigration reform will get trounced in the General Election

If you think that then so be it. Go ahead support him...I think he will get his ass handed to him. When there aren't enough jobs for Americans there is absolutely no reason to bring in immigrants.

If you think that then so be it. Go ahead support him...I think he will get his ass handed to him. When there aren't enough jobs for Americans there is absolutely no reason to bring in immigrants.

Nah, you wannbee constitutional whatevers will be the ones who get trounced.

They are already here undercutting labor labor rates and paying no taxes

Rubio is more in touch with he issue than the rest of the party. republicans blocking immigration reform will doom them in the 2014 elections

I think the 2015 Republican primary will look a lot like the 2011 primary less Romney, Cain and Gingrich and the addition of Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

Forum List

Back