Who in 2016?

Those two are cartoon characters neither is electable

When are ultraconservatives going to realize the rest of America doesn't think like them?

They aren't ultra conservatives..both are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Something Romney nor McCain was.

Rand Paul stated he would have opposed the Civil Rights law......that is far from socially liberal

Napolitano has never been elected to any office.......stop bringing him up
Rand said it because he believes in a business's right to determine who it wants to let in its business or not its called private property rights.Also I guarantee you 90% of the business that would try that would be run out of business because they would be boycotted. I am with Rand on that one 100%. So what? Everyone has to start somewhere...Obama was a "community organizer" before he was elected to office...Rand was a eye doctor...Judge Napolitano has a large following and is well known.

Dems would love for the Republicans to nominate Crisco Christie. He's destined to lose, just like McCain, Romney, and Dole. Even if he wins, he would govern like a Democrat because for all intent and purposes, he IS.

Come on......make me laugh

Tell me who they should nominate

You can do it
It doesn't matter WHO they nominate, between half the country being on public assistance, voter fraud, and a misinformed public (thanks to the communist media), the Democrat is a shoe-in. Ronald Reagan is dead, so you guys have nothing to worry about.

They aren't ultra conservatives..both are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Something Romney nor McCain was.

Rand Paul stated he would have opposed the Civil Rights law......that is far from socially liberal

Rand said it because he believes in a business's right to determine who it wants to let in its business or not its called private property rights.Also I guarantee you 90% of the business that would try that would be run out of business because they would be boycotted. I am with Rand on that one 100%. So what? Everyone has to start somewhere...Obama was a "community organizer" before he was elected to office...Rand was a eye doctor...Judge Napolitano has a large following and is well known.

President Obama was a Community Organizer, Lawyer, State Senator and US Senator before he was elected President

Paul was an eye doctor

The judge was never elected to anything

I think the 2015 Republican primary will look a lot like the 2011 primary less Romney, Cain and Gingrich and the addition of Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

That is nothing like the 2012 primary....outside of Mitt Romney, they were all a bunch of clowns

Christie, Rubio and Bush are all better candidates than we saw in 2012
Yes, there will be a few better candidates, but I think the primary will be run much like the last one with each candidate trying to prove he's more conservative than his opponent.

I think the 2015 Republican primary will look a lot like the 2011 primary less Romney, Cain and Gingrich and the addition of Rand Paul, Jeb Bush and Chris Christie.

That is nothing like the 2012 primary....outside of Mitt Romney, they were all a bunch of clowns

Christie, Rubio and Bush are all better candidates than we saw in 2012
Yes, there will be a few better candidates, but I think the primary will be run much like the last one with each candidate trying to prove he's more conservative than his opponent.

The TEA party might be what keeps the Presidency in Democratic hands. I agree with RW that they are better CANDIDATES because there isn't a consensus front runner. I hope they do what they usually do and give it to the guy who came in 2nd and Santorum gets the nomination. I guess I'm not going to be that lucky.

Dems would love for the Republicans to nominate Crisco Christie. He's destined to lose, just like McCain, Romney, and Dole. Even if he wins, he would govern like a Democrat because for all intent and purposes, he IS.

Hence the reason for Fakey's analysis.

They aren't ultra conservatives..both are socially liberal and fiscally conservPative. Something Romney nor McCain was.

Romney was socially conservative for starters. And I would go to the mat on whether he was fiscally conservative. But, he balanced his budget; which is quite fiscally conservative these days.

President Obama was a Community Organizer, Lawyer, State Senator and US Senator before he was elected President

Paul was an eye doctor

The judge was never elected to anything
Something that intrigues TONS of people...someone who hasn't been corrupted. He was a judge so he knows how things work.

He destroyed his chance with this amnesty nonsense.
Oh kinda like what is going on in the Senate bill now? Solving the immigration issue, is all nonsense to me.

the immigration issue is easy to solve. Enforce the laws on the books...close the damn border put machine guns on the border and use them!

One, he would govern like a mainstream Republican; two, he can win; and three, Dole, McCain, and Romney were by the far the best candidates we could run. If we ran a reactionary, such candidates would have lost by greater margins.

One, he would govern like a mainstream Republican; two, he can win; and three, Dole, McCain, and Romney were by the far the best candidates we could run. If we ran a reactionary, such candidates would have lost by greater margins.
Nobody takes you seriously. Save your breath.

Nobody takes you seriously. Save your breath.

That is you in the mirror to whom you are talking, S.J.

You are a reactionary, you are irrelevant.

No Republican is going to the wall for McCain. Your act is transparently pathetic, Fakey.

Wrong again, snake. I used to like Christie, but he showed his true colors after Sandy. All bark and no bite.

you are the reactionary, you are very close to becoming the next entry on my ignore list.

you would be there with lone laugher, who is totally out of his mind.

Wrong again, snake. I used to like Christie, but he showed his true colors after Sandy. All bark and no bite.

you are the reactionary, you are very close to becoming the next entry on my ignore list.

you would be there with lone laugher, who is totally out of his mind.

Not sure I am following your point here. Are you saying that the governor of a state that has just been devastated by one of the worst hurricanes in living memory should engage in partisan political election games while ignoring his sworn duty and responsibilities to the people of the state who elected him?

Forum List

Back