Who in their right mind would want to be mayor of NY at 70 years old

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Sorry people, this is a tough job and this makes no sense.

197778.jpg

trump is older than hillary dumbass... I know its hard to tell with that fake tan and the wig but its true

• Banned
trump is older than hillary dumbass... I know its hard to tell with that fake tan and the wig but its true
He is the President not a WANNABEE mayor loser.............................got that dumbass

197778.jpg

I think it would be great if she ran and won!

Why?

Because she is a far leftist, current mayor is a Communist. Also, if she keeps up the Sanc city routine, since the SC already said that this law is the realm of the Feds, she will be in contempt! Therefore, arrest her and Rahm, and the liberal house of cards will fold its tent!

Any power the loony left can steal, is more money in their pockets.. It's all about the Benjamins for the Clintons.. Anyone who whores out the Lincoln bedroom, steals the White House china and silver, is redneck trash.

Any power the loony left can steal, is more money in their pockets.. It's all about the Benjamins for the Clintons.. Anyone who whores out the Lincoln bedroom, steals the White House china and silver, is redneck trash.
Damn that Reagan and his pilfering of expensive gowns he had to cough up a million bucks for when he and his wife left the White House....

197778.jpg

I think it would be great if she ran and won!

Why?

Because she is a far leftist, current mayor is a Communist. Also, if she keeps up the Sanc city routine, since the SC already said that this law is the realm of the Feds, she will be in contempt! Therefore, arrest her and Rahm, and the liberal house of cards will fold its tent!
trump is a communist

Damn that Reagan and his pilfering of expensive gowns he had to cough up a million bucks for when he and his wife left the White House....
Link?

Kind of pathetic that the democrat presidential candidate would consider running for mayor after she lost the election. What's next, dog catcher?

Dumbass....This isn't about Trump. Its about Clinton's poor record and her corruption.
Of course New Yorkers, desperate to undo their egregious error known as Bill de Blasio, would elect a fucking cockroach....As long as it had a "(D) after its name.
She won't go for it.
Why would Hillary Clinton want to get involved with one of the most corrupt and tangled bureaucracy ridden governments in the country?

He is the President not a WANNABEE mayor loser.............................got that dumbass
He is not president yet, and your example is pure partisan bullshit....
"He is not president yet" And were pulling out all the stops in order to get the election results changed because we ( sniffle sniffle) were cheated...."
Oh go play on a multi lane highway

Kind of pathetic that the democrat presidential candidate would consider running for mayor after she lost the election. What's next, dog catcher?
Well she is pretty pathetic losing to an orange faced clown.

I hear the Clinton Crime Foundation was hurting for donations. Hillay could steal enough off the New York folks to stay in the chips. New Yorkers are terribly stupid you know.

Forum List

Back