Who is and who is not native American???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The usual Trump cult members have brought this up today after the orange clown with the fragile ego did not pass up a chance to mock someone he considers a threat to his orangeness.

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...It is tribal members who determine what a blood quantum should be to be part of that particular tribe, contingent on what is called a "base roll" ....or they rely on somewhat spotty historical lineage since few records exist based on the carnage and virtual annihilation of most tribes.

It is NOT up to the idiot Trump (who once falsely claimed he was a Swede...lol) to state who is and who is not Native....and it certainly isn't u to Trump Cult members to mock someone like Warren who was simply repeating her own family lore.

The usual Trump cult members have brought this up today after the orange clown with the fragile ego did not pass up a chance to mock someone he considers a threat to his orangeness.

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...It is tribal members who determine what a blood quantum should be to be part of that particular tribe, contingent on what is called a "base roll" ....or they rely on somewhat spotty historical lineage since few records exist based on the carnage and virtual annihilation of most tribes.

It is NOT up to the idiot Trump (who once falsely claimed he was a Swede...lol) to state who is and who is not Native....and it certainly isn't u to Trump Cult members to mock someone like Warren who was simply repeating her own family lore.

"Who is and who is not native American???"
I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".
When can I expect my check from the tribe?
(does anyone hear how fucking pathetic I sound?)

• Banned
I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".

hey, fuckhead, its the TRIBE that determines who is and who is not a member.....

Warren NEVER claimed "a check from the tribe": like your stupid example.....

Go hump a lamppost.....or go burn a cross somewhere.

Family lore my ass. Warren is a scum sucking liberal asshole that'll lie about anything to win.

• Banned
Repeating family lore can be repeating a family lie just as easy!

I actually agree......If it can be proven that she.....Warren.....directly benefited from the claim by gaining access to school, or a loan, or a raise, then she'd be wrong.

But to harp on her with the Pocahontas bullshit is childish....and Trump is the 71 year old immature child.

hey, fuckhead, its the TRIBE that determines who is and who is not a member.....

Warren NEVER claimed "a check from the tribe": like your stupid example.....

Go hump a lamppost.....or go burn a cross somewhere.

Hold on a minute....I can choose my gender but not my ethnicity?
WTF kind of bullshit is that?...Come on LefTards work this out.,,WTF!

• Banned
Family lore my ass. Warren is a scum sucking liberal asshole that'll lie about anything to win.

IDIOT.....do you think Warren won Massachusetts because she claimed to be Native???

Actually, the recent Trump slur probably converted the conservative Navajo Nation to vote democrat.

Rachel Dolezal NAACP White girl i.jpg

IDIOT.....do you think Warren won Massachusetts because she claimed to be Native???

Actually, the recent Trump slur probably converted the conservative Navajo Nation to vote democrat.

What slur you stupid fuck?

Watch this movie idiot...

TT8fXcS.gif

Why not? If they'll vote for a murderer, they should be tickled to vote for just plain ole lying scum

This whole Indian nonsense came about because the right said Warren used her minority status to get into Rutgers.

Let Snopes take care of this one:

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

So once again the right is proven to be unrepentant liars.

Just repeating family lore? Give me a fucking break. She was using First Nation status to procure employment.

This whole Indian nonsense came about because the right said Warren used her minority status to get into Rutgers.

Let Snopes take care of this one:

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

So once again the right is proven to be unrepentant liars.

THANK YOU........

I wish that there was a way for Warren's consumer advocacy could EXEMPT right wing consumers....After all, FUCK THEM.....

Forum List

Back