Who is and who is not native American???

Definition of NATIVE

Definition of native
1: inborn, innate
  • native talents
2: belonging to a particular place by birth
  • a native New Yorker

native

image: http://cf.ydcdn.net/1.0.1.82/images/dictionaries/websters5.jpg

1. inborn or innate rather than acquired
  2. belonging to a locality or country by birth, production, or growth; indigenous: a nativeBostonian,

Read more at Native dictionary definition | native defined
Native Americans are anyone born in America, Indian or otherwise.

Here's an idea imbecile, start by reading the 98 page financial disclosures he has filed.

Moron......TAX RETURNS are what could get you in trouble if you lie to BOTH the IRS AND the public with some fucking brain (which obviously EXCLUDES morons like you.)

Here's an idea imbecile, start by reading the 98 page financial disclosures he has filed.

Moron......TAX RETURNS are what could get you in trouble if you lie to BOTH the IRS AND the public with some fucking brain (which obviously EXCLUDES morons like you.)

Just relax stupid Trump's tax returns have been audited by the IRS.

I see. So what your saying is its OK to lie as long as you identify as a Liberal ?

if THAT is what your "conclusion" is, then a junior high remedial course may help you in your reading comprehension......How did you ever become a Vet with such ignorance and lack of education?
But, you attack Trump for "lying" and seem to excuse Warren. By the way I didn't personally attack you, I must have hit a nerve and FYI I've read some of your post I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.

Definition of NATIVE

Definition of native
1: inborn, innate
  • native talents
2: belonging to a particular place by birth
  • a native New Yorker

native

image: http://cf.ydcdn.net/1.0.1.82/images/dictionaries/websters5.jpg

1. inborn or innate rather than acquired
  2. belonging to a locality or country by birth, production, or growth; indigenous: a nativeBostonian,

Read more at Native dictionary definition | native defined
Native Americans are anyone born in America, Indian or otherwise.

No there is rules , Indian reservations are only ruled by the tribe or federal government, they don't abide by state or local..

This whole Indian nonsense came about because the right said Warren used her minority status to get into Rutgers.

Let Snopes take care of this one:

The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.”

The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

So once again the right is proven to be unrepentant liars.

snopes is bullshit FAKE FACTS...

They are proven liars....

So what you are telling us here Obama's IRS was to fucking stupid attacking the tea party and didn't do there job with guys like Trump?

Just repeating family lore? Give me a fucking break. She was using First Nation status to procure employment.

Read post #16 Ms. Tiny Brain....Learn something rather than just reading dildo magazines

One of my very fave USMB douche bags! Throwing down the gauntlet again. She finally admitted that she told her future employers about her "heritage".

And she's STILL lying that she's First Nations. Lying fucking ****.

By Lucy Madison CBS News May 31, 2012, 2:12 PM
Warren concedes she told Harvard and Penn about Native American ancestry

CBS News) After more than a month of scrutiny surrounding Elizabeth Warren's past claims to Native American lineage, the Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate on Thursday acknowledged for the first time that she had told several employers about her purported Cherokee heritage.

Previously, Warren had said she had been unaware that Harvard Law School touted her as a Native American employee during her tenure there.

"I think I read it on the front page of the Herald," Warren said in late April, when asked about Harvard's having promoted her purported minority status.

On Thursday, however, her campaign released a statement that would seem to contradict that claim.

"As I have confirmed before, I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel," Warren said in the statement. "At some point after I was hired by them, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard. My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I'm proud of it and I have been open about it."

The professor who recruited Warren to Harvard, Charles Fried, told the Associated Press earlier in the week that Warren was hired for her qualifications, not because of her ancestry.

"That's totally stupid, ignorant, uninformed and simply wrong," Fried, also a Harvard Law School professor, told the AP on Monday. "I presented her case to the faculty. I did not mention her Native American connection because I did not know about it."

I don't give a rats ass what Fried has to say. Warren herself finally confessed that she told them about her fairy tale ancestry.

No there is rules , Indian reservations are only ruled by the tribe or federal government, they don't abide by state or local.

Actually they do in SOME instances, such as road construction, fuel taxes, etc.

Just repeating family lore? Give me a fucking break. She was using First Nation status to procure employment.

Read post #16 Ms. Tiny Brain....Learn something rather than just reading dildo magazines

One of my very fave USMB douche bags! Throwing down the gauntlet again. She finally admitted that she told her future employers about her "heritage".

And she's STILL lying that she's First Nations. Lying fucking ****.

By Lucy Madison CBS News May 31, 2012, 2:12 PM

CBS News) After more than a month of scrutiny surrounding Elizabeth Warren's past claims to Native American lineage, the Democratic Massachusetts Senate candidate on Thursday acknowledged for the first time that she had told several employers about her purported Cherokee heritage.

Previously, Warren had said she had been unaware that Harvard Law School touted her as a Native American employee during her tenure there.

"I think I read it on the front page of the Herald," Warren said in late April, when asked about Harvard's having promoted her purported minority status.

On Thursday, however, her campaign released a statement that would seem to contradict that claim.

"As I have confirmed before, I let people know about my Native American heritage in a national directory of law school personnel," Warren said in the statement. "At some point after I was hired by them, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard. My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I'm proud of it and I have been open about it."

The professor who recruited Warren to Harvard, Charles Fried, told the Associated Press earlier in the week that Warren was hired for her qualifications, not because of her ancestry.

"That's totally stupid, ignorant, uninformed and simply wrong," Fried, also a Harvard Law School professor, told the AP on Monday. "I presented her case to the faculty. I did not mention her Native American connection because I did not know about it."

I don't give a rats ass what Fried has to say. Warren herself finally confessed that she told them about her fairy tale ancestry.
Facts are like kryptonite to you. Your lies have been countered in this thread but that won’t stop you from continuing to believe them. Snopes calls you a liar and so am I.

Why would he after Harry Reid lied about romneys..only an idiot would do it.

Here, deal with these questions, fuck head.....

DID Trump state that he would release his tax returns??? Yes or No?

Did Trump RENEGE on releasing his tax retuns???yes or No?

There you go......LOL

Forum List

Back