Who is and who is not native American???

The fact is that Native American heritage is determined by the tribes THEMSELVES ...

Any tribe determine that Warren is a tribe member?

NO, Mr. fuck head.......She does NOT need for any tribe to determine who she is.....

She is NOT claiming any privileges from a tribe
She is NOT claiming that she was hired because of her heritage
She is NOT claiming that she got raises because of her heritage
She is NOT claiming that she was promoted because of her heritage

Any more stupid questions from you, Mr. fuck head?..............LOL

She does NOT need for any tribe to determine who she is.....

No tribe said she's Indian, so she lied for some reason.

She is NOT claiming that she was hired because of her heritage

Of course she didn't claim that. Why would she admit she's a lying piece of shit?
We just have to assume she was a lying piece of shit for doing it.

Well shit, you're a super bright guy...enlighten me please.
Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?
(we've reached that point where you'll pretend you didn't see this post or side-step the fuck out of the question using retard diversion)

Go ahead, I'm standing by patiently waiting for your teachings.
Thank you in advance...Much appreciated!

Since you have not done a geneological survey of Warren's ancestry, you have no way to know that she "chose her ethnicity", retard.

WOW...that's clever shit...you almost got me.
But you (intentionally) missed the point and didn't answer the question which is a total shocker.
Let's try this again;
"Well shit, you're a super bright guy...enlighten me please.
Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?
(we've reached that point where you'll pretend you didn't see this post or side-step the fuck out of the question using retard diversion)

"

Your entire premise is retarded in this case.

Haha...that's exactly what I thought your twisted, cowardly ass would say. You Loons are way to predictable.
That one is a scary one for you...keep dodging the shit out of it...you know exactly where I was gonna lead your mentally twisted ass...haha
^ Too dumb to know he's dumb.
I told why it's retarded, dope.

Oh man...please tell me you're intentionally pretending to miss the point and avoid my very simple question? I'm certain you're not that much of a lost retard. Now follow me here...forget Warren for just a brief minute and allow this to be as simple as it is....okay ready? Here goes;
"Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?"

Any one born in America is a Native American.

The ones who claim that only a specific ethnic group is so labeled are really referring to Siberian Americans.

Since you have not done a geneological survey of Warren's ancestry, you have no way to know that she "chose her ethnicity", retard.

But you (intentionally) missed the point and didn't answer the question which is a total shocker.
Let's try this again;

"

Haha...that's exactly what I thought your twisted, cowardly ass would say. You Loons are way to predictable.
That one is a scary one for you...keep dodging the shit out of it...you know exactly where I was gonna lead your mentally twisted ass...haha

Oh man...please tell me you're intentionally pretending to miss the point and avoid my very simple question? I'm certain you're not that much of a lost retard. Now follow me here...forget Warren for just a brief minute and allow this to be as simple as it is....okay ready? Here goes;
"Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?"
Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?"
A completely retarded question.
Not in any way, dope.

Let's try this again;

"

Is it realistic or logical to think one should be able to choose gender and not ethnicity?"
Not in any way, dope.

AWESOME...thanks for the straight answer.
So for the record....you agree that gender, like ethnicity can not be chosen?

Let's try this again;

"

Not in any way, dope.
Takes a real intellect to know people can change sex on a whim but nobody can change race.

Not in any way, dope.

Not what I said at all, dope.
Like I said, your entire premise is retarded.

Not in any way, dope.

Okay cool...so we're back on.
So, you've decided one can choose gender but not ethnicity...right?
How do you reconcile the logic?

DISCLAIMER:
(Genuine question seeking a genuine answer...please don't run away scared.)

Repeating family lore can be repeating a family lie just as easy!
You mean like Trump saying he’s a billionaire and being afraid of releasing his taxes to prove it?

Why tard you need proof he is not a billionaire?

View attachment 163409

View attachment 163410
The airline went bankrupt a long time ago. The Towers? Probably still mostly owned by the banks. Please try again.

So are you telling us the plane that trump
flew around in was not his?

View attachment 163412

View attachment 163413
Now you're getting it.

The only thing I am getting is you're an idiot

giphy (6).gif

Not in any way, dope.

Not in any way, dope.

Okay cool...so we're back on.
So, you've decided one can choose gender but not ethnicity...right?
How do you reconcile the logic?

DISCLAIMER:
(Genuine question seeking a genuine answer...please don't run away scared.)

I'm thinking you wackos must have some weird petition sort of thing going on within LibTardo Land...am I right? If and when enough wackos decide that ethnicity should be a choice that an individual should or could make then suddenly the ideology is authenticated and it becomes the new science? Is that how it all works?

"Who is and who is not native American???"
I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".
When can I expect my check from the tribe?
(does anyone hear how fucking pathetic I sound?)

hey, fuckhead, its the TRIBE that determines who is and who is not a member.....

Warren NEVER claimed "a check from the tribe": like your stupid example.....

Go hump a lamppost.....or go burn a cross somewhere.

Sometimes the tribe doesn't get to choose.The courts have wisely found that the descendants of slaves owned by the Cherokee have a right to tribal citizenship. I notices this monumental decision wasn't that widely reported because most people don't want to believe that First Nations always had slaves.

Court rules that descendants of black slaves owned by members of Cherokee Nation - the second biggest tribe in US - have a right to tribal citizenship
  • Court in Washington DC finds descendants of black slaves of Cherokee Nation have right to tribal citizenship
  • The black slaves descendants are known as freedmen
  • Cherokee Nation is the second biggest tribe in US and boast 317,000 citizens
  • Cherokee Nation Attorney does not plan to appeal the ruling
  • There are around 3,000 freedmen descendants today
  • Cherokee leaders had argued the tribe has the fundamental right to determine its citizens before the ruling

Read more: Cherokee Nation Freedmen have right to tribal citizenship | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Don't know if I agree with the Feds telling a "sovereign nation" who IS and IS NOT a member. C''mon. It's either a nation or it isn't..

I'm 100% Cherokee Native....no proof necessary...I "feel" Native, therefore I am Native...that's how I want to "identify".

hey, fuckhead, its the TRIBE that determines who is and who is not a member.....

Sometimes the tribe doesn't get to choose.The courts have wisely found that the descendants of slaves owned by the Cherokee have a right to tribal citizenship. I notices this monumental decision wasn't that widely reported because most people don't want to believe that First Nations always had slaves.

Court rules that descendants of black slaves owned by members of Cherokee Nation - the second biggest tribe in US - have a right to tribal citizenship
  • Court in Washington DC finds descendants of black slaves of Cherokee Nation have right to tribal citizenship
  • Cherokee leaders had argued the tribe has the fundamental right to determine its citizens before the ruling

Read more: Cherokee Nation Freedmen have right to tribal citizenship | Daily Mail Online

Don't know if I agree with the Feds telling a "sovereign nation" who IS and IS NOT a member. C''mon. It's either a nation or it isn't..

Well from 1866 till the mid 1980's the slaves descendants were recognized as Cherokee. Mid 89's the council changed the rules. Hence the lawsuit. And you have to remember that this litigation brought by the freedmen also went thru the Cherokee Nation courts.

After the American Civil War, the Cherokee Freedmen were emancipated and allowed to become citizens of the Cherokee Nation in accordance with a reconstruction treaty made with the United States in 1866. In the early 1980s, the Cherokee Nation administration amended citizenship rules to require direct descent from an ancestor listed on the "Cherokee By Blood" section of the Dawes Rolls. The change stripped descendants of the Cherokee Freedmen of citizenship and voting rights unless they satisfied this new criterion.

Cherokee freedmen controversy - Wikipedia

Well from 1866 till the mid 1980's the slaves descendants were recognized as Cherokee. Mid 89's the council changed the rules. Hence the lawsuit. And you have to remember that this litigation brought by the freedmen also went thru the Cherokee Nation courts.

After the American Civil War, the Cherokee Freedmen were emancipated and allowed to become citizens of the Cherokee Nation in accordance with a reconstruction treaty made with the United States in 1866. In the early 1980s, the Cherokee Nation administration amended citizenship rules to require direct descent from an ancestor listed on the "Cherokee By Blood" section of the Dawes Rolls. The change stripped descendants of the Cherokee Freedmen of citizenship and voting rights unless they satisfied this new criterion.

Cherokee freedmen controversy - Wikipedia

Always "purges" going on in the tribes. Especially when a casino comes to town. They're pretty fickle about anyone's claim to tribal membership.. Thanks for the background.

Forum List

Back