Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

What hate speech?

Please be specific so I can prove your a hypocrite and make fun of you.
"Enemy of the people."
The media and you libs are the enemy. You prove it moment by moment.
And there it is! From Tramp's mouth and parroted by his mindless drones, the rationalization for Right-wing terrorism.

You're going to look pretty stupid when it gets traced back to the left.

Jo

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Your the most ridiculous item of the day. Falling for Democrat trick again yeah?

What hate speech?

Please be specific so I can prove your a hypocrite and make fun of you.
"Enemy of the people."
The media and you libs are the enemy. You prove it moment by moment.
And there it is! From Tramp's mouth and parroted by his mindless drones, the rationalization for Right-wing terrorism.

You're going to look pretty stupid when it gets traced back to the left.

Jo
You are already stupid to think it is someone on the left.

A crazed winger.
On one end or the other.
Obviously.
A crazed winger religiously following Tramp's "enemies list" you mean.
That's probably your perception of what I said.

Such is the nature of hardcore partisan ideology: Distorted perceptions.

Whatever you'd like.
No, that is my perception of what a hardcore partisan left out, but you knew that already.
Well, at least you admit it was your perception.

You fundies are a fascinating tribe, I'll give you that.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."
Two sources are culpable.

The first:

dnc-logo.jpg

The second:

44_barack_obama1.jpg

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

Now, are you smart enough to understand the above paragraph?

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

You’re making claims you can’t back up, saying something is 100% certain when nothing has been proven or even suggested. You’re way way way way way ahead of yourself and letting your hate do the thinking.

Put that Straw Man away. It is you making false claims. I'm not sure if you are as incredibly stupid as you appear, or a damn liar.

What straw man? You cant prove anything. At this point, it is you that is the liar.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, experience and education, It is most instructive and very much appreciated.

How do you spew things you can’t prove and still manage to think yourself intelligent? This post makes you look enormously asinine, especially the “it’s clear to unbiased Americans” BS when you’re literally using your own bias to draw this completely unproven conclusion.

Now, are you smart enough to understand the above paragraph?

I am smart enough, and I recognize the difference between a rebuttal and an ad hominem.

Do you deny Trump's stump speech is not filled with hate for the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, Soros?

Do you not believe hate speech can set offsome people to act violently?

Are you smart enough to connect the dots?

You’re making claims you can’t back up, saying something is 100% certain when nothing has been proven or even suggested. You’re way way way way way ahead of yourself and letting your hate do the thinking.

Put that Straw Man away. It is you making false claims. I'm not sure if you are as incredibly stupid as you appear, or a damn liar.

What straw man? You cant prove anything. At this point, it is you that is the liar.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, experience and education, It is most instructive and very much appreciated.
Anytime. Own up to your lie.

ATTEMPTED attack you mean.

LOL

Forum List

Back