Who is cutting down power lines in Lynnwood WA?

Law enforcement investigating vandalized PUD utility poles in Lynnwood area - Lynnwood Today

Some domestic terrorist is chopping down powerlines in Lynnwood WA. Some of the pole carry as much as 12,000 volts too. Gee, I wonder who is behind this?

Trump is behind it, right? :cuckoo:

Makes sense right?

Yeah, thats super logical.

as logical as any other claim, right?

What are the other claims? Lets compare them to "Trump cut down power lines in Lynnwood" and see what makes the most sense.

trump is racist? when unemployment for blacks is at its all time lowest figure, prison reform for blacks incarcerated. Let's start there. Do you deny that?

Law enforcement investigating vandalized PUD utility poles in Lynnwood area - Lynnwood Today

Some domestic terrorist is chopping down powerlines in Lynnwood WA. Some of the pole carry as much as 12,000 volts too. Gee, I wonder who is behind this?

Makes sense right?

Trump supporters dressed like Antifa Communists took over Portland and they are the ones cutting down the poles to make the Real anti-American Antifa Communists look bad, right?

Yeah, that doesnt sound unrealistic at all. :laugh:

so i read the article...didnt watch the video who or what do you think is behind it....sounds like stupid people getting ready to win a stupid prize

I’m an electric utility worker. They could win a triple prize...

1. 12kW will ruin your day if you get hit with it. It’ll ruin every day if you get hit with enough of it.

2. Most utility companies charge full price for property damage. One pole could be $25K to replace.

3. Improper use of the electric system is a Federal Felony under the Terrorism Laws enacted after September 11, 2001.

Makes sense right?

as logical as any other claim, right?

What are the other claims? Lets compare them to "Trump cut down power lines in Lynnwood" and see what makes the most sense.

trump is racist? when unemployment for blacks is at its all time lowest figure, prison reform for blacks incarcerated. Let's start there. Do you deny that?

No, i dont deny that, except the part of Trump being a racist. There is zero evidence that shows Trump is a racist.

No, i dont deny that, except the part of Trump being a racist.
why would he do all of that if he were indeed racist? can you tell me how he is racist? or you just know he is?

BTW, those two achievements were part of what he ran on. so he was successful.

so i read the article...didnt watch the video who or what do you think is behind it....sounds like stupid people getting ready to win a stupid prize

I’m an electric utility worker. They could win a triple prize...

1. 12kW will ruin your day if you get hit with it. It’ll ruin every day if you get hit with enough of it.

2. Most utility companies charge full price for property damage. One pole could be $25K to replace.

3. Improper use of the electric system is a Federal Felony under the Terrorism Laws enacted after September 11, 2001.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup Plotters to walk. I can't imagine anyone willing to take a chance like this had Comey, Brennan, et. al. faced a firing squad

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup Plotters to walk. I can't imagine anyone willing to take a chance like this had Comey, Brennan, et. al. faced a firing squad

I disagree. While putting those sacks of feces in jail would have been nice, this is a different level of damage.

People see the chaos during large power outages and hope they can create that, since the riot stories are losing steam. Thankfully our systems are more resilient than that.

why would he do all of that if he were indeed racist? can you tell me how he is racist? or you just know he is?

I never said Trump was a racist.
you just did. your words.... except the part of Trump being a racist.

YOU said "Trump is a racist?", at which point i said i dont believe that.

so you went back and updated your post. if you didn't believe trump racist, then your answer would have been different. And now it is since you went back and added an additional comment.

so you went back and updated your post.
Nope, you simply misread my post. Im a Trump supporter.

not at all. If I had, you would have had no need to add the comment you did. sorry your own actions prove my position about your original response.

not at all. If I had, you would have had no need to add the comment you did. sorry your own actions prove my position about your original response.
Bro, you are seriously lost. I never said Trump was a racist. I never said a thing about race until you brought it up. Again, i support Trump. If i edited my post, it would have a tag that i edited it. Youre barking up the wrong tree here.

Bro, you are seriously lost. I never said Trump was a racist. I never said a thing about race until you brought it up. Again, i support Trump. If i edited my post, it would have a tag that i edited it. Youre barking up the wrong tree here.
why did you clarify your post then? hmmmmmmm?

There are many things that are exacerbated about Trump, and all major political persons, who have been verbally torn to pieces Its the reason we cant get very many honest upright citizens to run for office. the greed mongers will do or say anything for the chance at money fame & power. get the money out of politics & give our country a chance to heal its self.

Forum List

Back