Who Is Excited About The Employment Report?

Just a realist....you on the other hand buy into it. That speaks volumes

Of course. It speaks volumes of shit that you make up in your tiny brain.

The data is calculated in the same way as it has been calculated find decades. The economy is improving. Isn't it just horrible!

OP may be thinking that the Stawk Market having a good day yesterday is somehow "poof" that it's a good Jobs Report.

OP doesn't know about Algorithmic Trading. OP still lives in the 80's.

Although no one is against job growth I find is slightly troubling that WalMart showed no growth last year. I don't think it is anything they are doing, I just think that the middle and lower classes are running out of money to spend. That and internet sales must bite into the profit.

I also find it disingenuous to praise the administration for the long time in coming job recovery.

Although no one is against job growth I find is slightly troubling that WalMart showed no growth last year. I don't think it is anything they are doing, I just think that the middle and lower classes are running out of money to spend. That and internet sales must bite into the profit.

I also find it disingenuous to praise the administration for the long time in coming job recovery.
It's going to get longer and harder as long as companies move out of the US to manufacture goods to ship here...

The data is calculated in the same way as it has been calculated find decades. The economy is improving. Isn't it just horrible!

Yes...... and do you know how it's calculated? (psst: no you don't). Because if you did, you would know that the report routinely as a matter of practice, adds in estimates, plus they ignore the quality of the jobs. You can fire one engineer worth $100,000 a year, and higher 5 low wage warehouse workers earning $20,000 each, and the jobs report would boast "jobs created!" even while we are getting worse off.

People who make a big deal out of this, are ignorant people engaged in partisan politics.

They tend to forget the jobs report when Bush is in office, and then pop out of their rock covered holes in the ground, when their guy is in office.

The only thing we can really glean from the jobs report is, whatever it says, we should have been far far beyond where we are by now. This has been the most pathetic recovery from a recession since the great depression. Thanks Obama. Good job blowing billions to accomplish this under achievement.

Yes...... and do you know how it's calculated? (psst: no you don't). Because if you did, you would know that the report routinely as a matter of practice, adds in estimates, plus they ignore the quality of the jobs. You can fire one engineer worth $100,000 a year, and higher 5 low wage warehouse workers earning $20,000 each, and the jobs report would boast "jobs created!" even while we are getting worse off.

People who make a big deal out of this, are ignorant people engaged in partisan politics.

They tend to forget the jobs report when Bush is in office, and then pop out of their rock covered holes in the ground, when their guy is in office.

The only thing we can really glean from the jobs report is, whatever it says, we should have been far far beyond where we are by now. This has been the most pathetic recovery from a recession since the great depression. Thanks Obama. Good job blowing billions to accomplish this under achievement.
So you have a ditch digging job?

So you have a ditch digging job?

Not quite. I earn about $11/hr. $21,000 a year. I don't get 40 hours, because my company doesn't want to have to pay the Obama Care tax. So I am no longer 'full time'.

The BLS releases employment data for March in a few minutes. Anyone hoping for a strong showing? How close to 300,000 new jobs did we get?

Who's ready to celebrate?

Watching Fox business News....
Mixed reviews....
They are saying the next GDP number will be 1.5 %
Nothing to really get all that excited about....
But I'm waiting to see how many Obama lovers here will be thanking Obama today for this
jobs report.

Repubs have had control of congress for a year and a half and still have done nothing but obstruct. In spite of the Repubs fighting job creation, once again, President Obama sets a new record.

Thank you Mr. President.

We need to have GDP up much higher or we are stagnating....
I know Obama fluffers get really really pissed every time these reports come out because
they want everyone to get on board and kiss Obama's ass.
Well until we get much better numbers that ain't gonna happen....

Repubs have had control of congress for a year and a half and still have done nothing but obstruct. In spite of the Repubs fighting job creation, once again, President Obama sets a new record.

Thank you Mr. President.

Sets a new record for what exactly?

The BLS releases employment data for March in a few minutes. Anyone hoping for a strong showing? How close to 300,000 new jobs did we get?

Who's ready to celebrate?
Generally, I do not like the taste of bullshit. Therefore, I do not eat it.

Forum List

Back