Who is going to drop-out after this Saturday's Repub Primary debate?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
If Trump dispatches the other candidates like he did in the last debate, I suspect one or a few to drop out. Their donors (puppet masters) will grow weary of throwing good money after bad.

Hillary is Repub Establishment Lite so I hope she drops out eventually.

I think its pretty safe to say that Trump won't be exiting IF he maintains his dominant debating style using facts. The Establishment has to be shaking in their boots.

Jeb is almost certainly out after South Carolina.

Carson should be gone after the Primary (not sure why anyone would drop out after a debate). Something tells me that Jeb will drop out as well to save face.

Boy oh boy, talk about a disappointment. I don't think he ever truly wanted the job--I mean REALLY thought that a Jeb Bush Presidency would be worth fighting for.

In public, I think he'll endorse Rubio but I doubt he'll pull a lever for him.

Carson should be gone after the Primary (not sure why anyone would drop out after a debate). Something tells me that Jeb will drop out as well to save face.

Boy oh boy, talk about a disappointment. I don't think he ever truly wanted the job--I mean REALLY thought that a Jeb Bush Presidency would be worth fighting for.

if Trumps embarrasses those guys like he did last time, it will be a blood bath so it wouldn't surprise me if one or two close up shop

After Super Tuesday
483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trump-flashes-the-thumbs-up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

150413_pol_rubio_announcement5_16x9_992.jpg

tedcruz2.png

Hair.png

Hillary-Clinton-in-Prison.jpeg

if Trumps embarrasses those guys like he did last time, it will be a blood bath so it wouldn't surprise me if one or two close up shop

Did I miss a debate? The last debate I saw was where he was threatening to sue you if you didn't vote for him and calling everyone on stage a liar. Hardly presidential; rather pathetic....

If you're talking about his performance in NH...I see your point; but I don't think it's so much about who wins but who loses. If Jeb lost to Cruz by 28 points...would he feel better? I don't think so.

ummm..... no. He was trying to get people to realize that they'd been fed a line of bull by the last Repub admin & that if they want a chance at taking the WH, they need to come back to reality as opposed to their "Iraq caused 9/11" alternate universe.

I believe your title is wrong (again). There is no GOP debate Saturday. It is on Thursday, the 25th.

If Trump dispatches the other candidates like he did in the last debate, I suspect one or a few to drop out. Their donors (puppet masters) will grow weary of throwing good money after bad.

Trump will get the nomination if the anti-trump vote is spread across multiple people. If the race comes down to Trump and one other person (say Rubio), Trump's 35% ceiling won't get it done. Trump needs a big field, so his opposition can't consolidate the non-Trump voter.

Forum List

Back