Who is nippsy hustle lol and why are people so angery We never heard of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres new reports that the suspect was someone he knew that had a vendetta against him and the new leaked surveillance shows the shooter shoot him while on the ground then kicking nipsey as he bled on the floor so it definitely was personal

Nipsey Hussle, Grammy-nominated rapper, shot dead in Los Angeles

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

People keep saying this thug was great for the community lol what!?
L.A. Mayor: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot and killed at 33

"'Our hearts are with the loved ones of Nipsey Hussle and everyone touched by this awful tragedy. LA is hurt deeply each time a young life is lost to senseless gun violence. My Crisis Response Team is assisting the families coping with shock and grief.' LA Mayor Eric Garcetti on Twitter."

According to his fans, Nipsey didn't desert the neighborhood he was born in after becoming a millionaire; he continued living there and investing in the local community.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"'Our hearts are with the loved ones of Nipsey Hussle and everyone touched by this awful tragedy. LA is hurt deeply each time a young life is lost to senseless gun violence. My Crisis Response Team is assisting the families coping with shock and grief.' LA Mayor Eric Garcetti on Twitter."

According to his fans, Nipsey didn't desert the neighborhood he was born in after becoming a millionaire; he continued living there and investing in the local community.
Yea, he was trying to bring awareness about Dr. Sebi treatments that it even cure AIDS, that is one of the plagues that is plaguing the Black community.

Yea, he was trying to bring awareness about Dr. Sebi treatments that it even cure AIDS, that is one of the plagues that is plaguing the Black community.
New Nipsey Hussle Shooting Surveillance Video Shows Shooter in the Act

"4:05 PM PT -- A longer version of the surveillance video shows the shooter -- the man in the dark shirt -- opening fire 3 separate times on Nipsey Hussle.

"He shoots Nipsey once ... starts walking away ... then comes back a second time and shoots again, and then a third time.

"After the third time, he kicks Nipsey and flees back toward the alley ... where we initially saw him enter the video.

"Multiple sources tell us before the shooter unloaded, he had a tense convo with Nipsey. We're told Nipsey asked him if he had snitched to cops in the past because that was the word on the street.

"We're told the suspect felt disrespected, left to get a gun ... then returned to get revenge."

He is an old Black comedian back in the 70's.

You know what ? It takes one hell of a talented man to roast Don Rickles just that perfectly! That is gold right there!
"Nipsy Hussle" was an LA gangbanger piggybacking on Nipsy Russell's talent. I don't like that. :eusa_naughty:

"4:05 PM PT -- A longer version of the surveillance video shows the shooter -- the man in the dark shirt -- opening fire 3 separate times on Nipsey Hussle.

"He shoots Nipsey once ... starts walking away ... then comes back a second time and shoots again, and then a third time.

"After the third time, he kicks Nipsey and flees back toward the alley ... where we initially saw him enter the video.

"Multiple sources tell us before the shooter unloaded, he had a tense convo with Nipsey. We're told Nipsey asked him if he had snitched to cops in the past because that was the word on the street.

"We're told the suspect felt disrespected, left to get a gun ... then returned to get revenge."
Yea, it sounds like the shooter was very confident that he will not be caught. Most gang members will shoot their target real quickly and start running from the scene before being recognized by someone. But this shooter stood around to make sure he fell down. He wasn't that nervous at all.

how disgusting of ABC to add "with ties to a gang" You owe Nipsey and his family an apology. After all this man has done for his community and died from a senseless act of crime

Yea, it sounds like the shooter was very confident that he will not be caught. Most gang members will shoot their target real quickly and start running from the scene before being recognized by someone. But this shooter stood around to make sure he fell down. He wasn't that nervous at all.

I think the LAPD will treat this murder much differently than the usual "black on black" killing:

Reports Say Nipsey Hussle Knew His Alleged Shooter

"Law enforcement sources tell the Los Angeles Times that the gunman was a personal acquaintance of the 33-year-old rapper and entrepreneur.

"Although the shooter may have gang affiliation, police believe the motive is tied to a personal dispute. Los Angeles Times writer Richard Winton reported that the shooter was able to get physically close to Hussle, born Ermias Asghedom, before he opened fire."

It's reported that we he was supposed to meet with LAPD today to begin working with them on ending gang violence.

Apparently someone didn't want that to happen. (little Freudian slip above)

Last edited:

I think the LAPD will treat this murder much differently than the usual "black on black" killing:

"Law enforcement sources tell the Los Angeles Times that the gunman was a personal acquaintance of the 33-year-old rapper and entrepreneur.

"Although the shooter may have gang affiliation, police believe the motive is tied to a personal dispute. Los Angeles Times writer Richard Winton reported that the shooter was able to get physically close to Hussle, born Ermias Asghedom, before he opened fire."

It will definitely be interesting to see the LAPD response to the Hussle assassination

It's reported that we was supposed to meet with LAPD today to begin working with them on ending gang violence.

Apparently someone didn't want that to happen.
Ohhh please you stop the violence by growing up and stop walking around with a bad attitude like someone owes you something

It will definitely be interesting to see the LAPD response to the Hussle assassination

Assassination? If someone looking like that was around here, I'd be chambering rounds right now. Other hand calling the man.

"Yeah, there's somebody creepin' out there, I think he's armed." "He's black and has a bunch of tattoos."

Then I'd go see what was up, (which some may say is stupid) but I am how I am.

Assassination? If someone looking like that was around here, I'd be chambering rounds right now. Other hand calling the man.

"Yeah, there's somebody creepin' out there, I think he's armed." "He's black and has a bunch of tattoos."

Then I'd go see what was up, (which some may say is stupid) but I am how I am.
I am sooo disappointed :)

Color isn't a factor in that, nobody should be 'round heanh. Really any young man would get the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back