Who is politicizing trump's trial?

Who is politicizing the trial more?

• Trump and his long list of supporters who made political remarks?

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • DiNero who showed up one time for a few minutes?

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
jesus. you are an idiot. back on ignore.

it might make me feel better about trump 47 if he signs an nda covering all of our classified information.
Too late. Garage Docs*Joe has already released classified information.

The indictment itemized the charges against Trump. Trump was not charged with the underlying crime, hence, the underlying crime can be found in the statement of facts, not the indictment.

Savvy?
Ok, but the statement of facts also never specified a criminal statute. It never even talks about the crimes cohen committed. It just references him as the person who made the invoices and it takes an out catch and kill, but in that whole document, not a single criminal statute is ever cited.

It's jury tampering by the xiden campaign.

the biden campaign, nor the president, has said much about this trial.

meanwhile, you guys are swatting the capital police mothers, whose only crime is giving birth to people strong and brave enough to stand up to this asswhole?

Ok, but the statement of facts also never specified a criminal statute. It never even talks about the crimes cohen committed. It just references him as the person who made the invoices and it takes an out catch and kill, but in that whole document, not a single criminal statute is ever cited.

It describes his crime. Show me where a statement of facts has to provide a statute number for underlying crimes?

intent to commit what crime? The indictment never says.

Also, that text is not accurate because I think the law has a part in there about intent to defraud

Also:

Does it sound like the indictment contained all the essential facts of the crime charged? No, it leaves out all the supporting information to explain how Bragg came to his charge.

Sounds like Bragg was supposed to have included all of the relevant facts IN the indictment.

Also, I just realized…even the statement of facts doesn’t ever list a crime. He tells a story about catch and kill and payments to Daniels, but at no time does he ever list the criminal statute violated. His indictment say he intended to conceal a crime, but the actual criminal statute he supposedly violated is never cited.

So, hush money payments are not illegal, catch and kill stories are not illegal, ndas are not illegal. If Bragg is alleging that trump violated campaign finance laws, he never specified what law was broke.

It’s like he’s trying to be very vague, hoping that the people won’t look further than the surface.

He couldn't find "hoodwink" in any of the NY statutes, but he sure brought it up in his closing arguments. 6 hours of nothing but winging it, the jury should sue him for wasting their time.

Perhaps you didn't notice trump is the one qualified to make remarks on his trial my gosh you people are imbeciles what business does Dizero or any Biden official have commenting on the trial which does not involve them except for the weaponized DA and DOJ
So then MAGA mike Johnson and the red tie brigade didn't belong there either?

the biden campaign, nor the president, has said much about this trial.

meanwhile, you guys are swatting the capital police mothers, whose only crime is giving birth to people strong and brave enough to stand up to this asswhole?

Yet the xiden campaign organized that little sideshow yesterday. And don't make accusations against me without solid evidence.

Perhaps you didn't notice trump is the one qualified to make remarks on his trial my gosh you people are imbeciles what business does Dizero or any Biden official have commenting on the trial which does not involve them except for the weaponized DA and DOJ
trump is qualified to speak at his trial under oath. he chose not to do sol. this crap outside the courthouse is just usual trump bull shit.

gag orders are constitutional and often used to protect the witnesses and prosecutors of these wanna be mob bosses.

PROVE IT.
prove they are not.

the founders knew what an insurrection was. shays rebellion, the whiskey rebellion, even the treason of a vice president were not dragged out in court long enough for the principles to escape justice or, heaven forbid, reassume office.

Forum List

Back