Who is Stephen Miller?

He did a helluva job at the Podium. I loved it.

Interesting...

Helluva Job = making a total ass of yourself.
He was really over the top in that dust-up with CNN over the immigration bill.
I remember him in an interview on one of the Sunday shows not too far into the campaign. He was a belligerent hothead then, and he is a belligerent hothead now. Just the kind of guy Trump likes (see Scaramucci). They usually keep him under wraps and they should continue to do so.

He did a helluva job at the Podium. I loved it.

Interesting...

Helluva Job = making a total ass of yourself.
He was really over the top in that dust-up with CNN over the immigration bill.
I remember him in an interview on one of the Sunday shows not too far into the campaign. He was a belligerent hothead then, and he is a belligerent hothead now. Just the kind of guy Trump likes (see Scaramucci). They usually keep him under wraps and they should continue to do so.
Correcting dumbfuck leftists is now considered over the top.

Fuck them fake ass journalists. They're nothing more that DNC staffers. FUCK THEM

The left considers knowledgeable & confident men hotheads.

Ya act like a partisan tool rather than the journalist you're pretending to be you deserve every bit of disrespect you get.

GO cry in your blankets pussies

Stephen Miller is the hero America has long needed.

He needs more camera time. Brilliant intellect and very loyal to Trump's agenda.

Everything Stephen Miller has done has been a failure.

Travel Ban - FAIL.

Now this shit bill - FAIL.

WHO is Stephen Miller you ask? An epic FAIL dick from Santa Monica.

Everything Stephen Miller has done has been a failure.

Travel Ban - FAIL.

Now this shit bill - FAIL.

WHO is Stephen Miller you ask? An epic FAIL dick from Santa Monica.

Knowing your predilection I'd say the only failed dick you ever saw was one that rejected you. He's brilliant and it chaffs your ass.

Stephen Miller hit the jackpot.

The left uses immigrants as human shields for their political agenda.

They don't care about them.

Repeat After Me:

The democrats choose illegal aliens and refugees over struggling Americans.

Never forget that.

Politico, in a piece detailing the history of the word “cosmopolitan,” called the term the more sinister cousin to the word “elitist.” Soviet dictator Josef Stalin used the epithet in a 1946 speech deriding “all things foreign and cosmopolitan, as part of a cultural crusade against the “western bourgeoisie,” which largely consisted of writers, theatre critics, and scientists, many of whom were Jewish.

Stephen Miller’s strange insult of a reporter is very familiar to white supremacists
"Cosmopolitan" is a deeply loaded epithet.
thinkprogress.org

“Confronted with the ruins of their culture, and having been abandoned by the state which purports to represent them, white Americans will have to fall back on their inherited racial and ethnic identities. Only then will the historic American people find the strength to turn the tables on cosmopolitan elites.” Stormfront,

Trump team member Miller just became famous for his yesterday's stellar performance at a press meeting....

Stephen Miller has been a pivotal part of Team Trump since the campaign trail, and he's now a key player behind the scenes. The 31-year-old conservative is the president's senior policy adviser and has been a key player in pushing some of Donald Trump's most controversial policies, like the border wall and travel ban. Here's what you need to know about him.

Who Is Stephen Miller - 12 Facts About Donald Trump Senior Policy Advisor Steve Miller
Miller appears unhinged, awkward and a bit demented. Trump like to hire people in his own image..
Unhinged? Seemed more like reasonable......unlike yourself......
Miller has been taking a big hit with the way he acted. You can tell the reporter hit a nerve..

Get off your Leftwing fool sites, he's not taking any hits at all except from the hyper-partisan Left. Nobody gives a shit about them.

I agree.

Meanwhile, the hyper-partisan right is is enjoying the assault on our First Amendment and working hard to bastardized and destroy the meaning of what might be our most beloved and valued icons, the Statue of Liberty.

The right is without morals, ethics and honesty.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

My take on Miller/Acosta duel in this thread that is by the way, started half a day ahead.

Lets look at each of Acosta's points: tradition and English. Miller had a dialectical response to each of them. He cited historical dates, and patterns of immigration to give a fuller picture of the nature of American immigration in the past. Instead of asking follow-up questions to either point out an error, or force Miller to expound on his point, Acosta responds by calling him a name: 'revisionist'. Now, there's nothing inherently wrong with being a revisionist. It is a label devoid of content. It says nothing about whether Miller is correct or not. Rhetoric is always devoid of content.

Miller than responds with more dialectic. He attempts to pin down an objective standard that they can both agree upon for what would constitute historically traditional levels of immigration. Acosta pauses, and them makes a difficult to decipher slur about the nature of the proposal, calling it "press one for English philosophy", whatever that means. The point was yet again to label Miller rather than address a dialectical argument.

Then Acosta, despite Miller already pointing out the fact that English is already a requirement for naturalization, and everyone knows it hasn't been a barrier to non-white immigration, he suggests that the effect of the measure will be to bring in only people from Britain and Australia, effectively calling the plan racists, and by implication calling Miller a racist too.

At that point, Miller says "fuck it", and switches from dialectic to rhetorical emotional manipulation (of the audience, not Acosta) tying to pain Acosta as the racist. Acosta left him no choice. Miller attempted to be dialectic until a typical leftist tactics of trying "racist" was used against him, and he felt to need to respond in kind with his own rhetorical strategy.

This is exactly what created the Alt-Right phenomenon in the first place. It was from day one a reaction against strident SJW tactics.

Forum List

Back