🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is supplying Al Qaeda and ISIS?

oh gee----the presence of a few million jews in the middle east is creating a GENOCIDE of THE ENTIRE ARAB WORLD. You got any more islamo Nazi manure?

Yes, indeed, it is

In 1949 Harry S Truman sold his soul for 2 million dollars to Ben Gurion.

Then he forcefully removed 1.3 million Palestinians from Palestine.

Then the motherfucker pledged ETERNAL MILITARY PROTECTION of the enclave.

12 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars per year thanks to the US taxpayers

Now to the OP. Who is funding AQ and ISIS. Well it's multi level involvement. There were never so call "moderate rebels". FSA might have been the only ones but the funding for the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels came from SA, Qatar and Turkey primarily with the CIA assisting in the funneling of weapons and $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

The funds and the weaponry were given to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood and they were in charge of vetting and distributing these to the terrorists errrrrrrrrr rebels.

I mean what could possibly go wrong if you trust the Muslim Brotherhood to give away millions and heavy duty arms? You know that wonderful secular organization the MB?

:lol:

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITTJUNE 21, 2012

Continue reading the main story Share This Page

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...d-in-steering-arms-to-syrian-rebels.html?_r=0

We have been unquestionably.....how many "moderates" did we train who immediately switched sides

they did not always SWITCH sides-----the US did not understand their motives-----We funded people in Afghanistan
for their RESISTENCE TO THE USSR----without UNDERSTANDING the fact that those same people were and
are JIHADISTS

I bet most did....was a constant story flow.......those that didnt did what,,,, got killed and handed over their weapons that way.....one big boondoggle

I do not believe that the USA engages in gross and weird conspiracies -----the USA does lots of stupid things, however---
like kissing up to the TALIBAN in the 1980s

Bit of a problem with your timeline there. The Taliban were formed in the early 90's. They were Benazir Bhutto's war child. She gave them financial and military aid.

nope----there were PAKISTANI volunteers in Afghanistan----
FIGHTING the Russian "invaders" ----way back in the 1980s to whom the US gave some funding. ---they were called --way
back then MUJAHADEEN in the US press
Your source----RIAZ HAQ---is a hack. He is seeking a position in life by hating the bhuttos. NOW---there is popular sentiment against the TALIBAN IN PAKISTAN----in the 1980s and 90s-------they were the DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY for their agenda----the ISLAMIZATION OF AFGHANISTAN. BINNY went to Afghanistan-----in order to be
amongst JIHAD FRIENDS-----the Pakistanis who BECAME TALIBAN in the 90s IN AFGHANISTAN ---and the Afghanis who "liked" them and liked Binny

First off I never put up a source. But I'll put up this one for fun.

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster

In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

rosiedimanno.jpeg.size.custom.crop.1086x543.jpg

By Rosie DiMannoColumnist
Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

"In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

Seventeen tunnels beneath the dump contained enough weaponry to arm thousands of soldiers.

Three years later, the Taliban broke the depot open and handed out rifles – still wrapped in plastic – to volunteers summoned from local madrassas, an incident documented in the authoritative book Ghost Wars.

Within 24 hours, the Taliban captured Kandahar, Mullah Omar took possession of the governor's headquarters, and the airport was seized – with its six MiG-21 fighter jets, four Mi-17 transport helicopters, fleet of tanks and armed personnel carriers."

AND here's the key irosie. That bitch may she ever rot in hell admitted she gave birth to them.

"For years, during her second tenure as PM, Bhutto lied brazenly to Washington about the extent to which Pakistan, with her approval, was covertly arming and funding the Taliban. As Bhutto admitted in a 2002 interview: "Once I gave the go-ahead that they should get the money, I don't know how much money they were ultimately given ... I know it was a lot. It was just carte blanche."

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster | Toronto Star

The Taliban gutting of Afghanistan was on, nearly all opponents swept aside, Kabul falling with barely a whimper.

As Ghost Wars author Steve Coll so dryly put it: "Benazir Bhutto was suddenly the matron of a new Afghan faction."

The late – twice – but no longer future prime minister of Pakistan was far, far from a stupid woman. The Taliban was a gamble she took, cunningly if not without considerable trepidation – and certainly at the behest of a powerful intelligence service, the ISI, she feared but had to accommodate, in the doomed hope of retaining office.

oh gee----the presence of a few million jews in the middle east is creating a GENOCIDE of THE ENTIRE ARAB WORLD. You got any more islamo Nazi manure?

Yes, indeed, it is

12 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars per year thanks to the US taxpayers

Truman never had two million dollars in his whole life------when he left the white house------he went back to live with his wife in
his mother-in-law's house -----on his army pension and later on------with the addition of a newly enacted "pension for former presidents" a very simple life. He was nothing like the CLINTONS

I do not believe that the USA engages in gross and weird conspiracies -----the USA does lots of stupid things, however---
like kissing up to the TALIBAN in the 1980s

Bit of a problem with your timeline there. The Taliban were formed in the early 90's. They were Benazir Bhutto's war child. She gave them financial and military aid.

nope----there were PAKISTANI volunteers in Afghanistan----
FIGHTING the Russian "invaders" ----way back in the 1980s to whom the US gave some funding. ---they were called --way
back then MUJAHADEEN in the US press
Your source----RIAZ HAQ---is a hack. He is seeking a position in life by hating the bhuttos. NOW---there is popular sentiment against the TALIBAN IN PAKISTAN----in the 1980s and 90s-------they were the DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY for their agenda----the ISLAMIZATION OF AFGHANISTAN. BINNY went to Afghanistan-----in order to be
amongst JIHAD FRIENDS-----the Pakistanis who BECAME TALIBAN in the 90s IN AFGHANISTAN ---and the Afghanis who "liked" them and liked Binny

First off I never put up a source. But I'll put up this one for fun.

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster

In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

rosiedimanno.jpeg.size.custom.crop.1086x543.jpg

By Rosie DiMannoColumnist
Wed., Jan. 2, 2008

"In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

Seventeen tunnels beneath the dump contained enough weaponry to arm thousands of soldiers.

Three years later, the Taliban broke the depot open and handed out rifles – still wrapped in plastic – to volunteers summoned from local madrassas, an incident documented in the authoritative book Ghost Wars.

Within 24 hours, the Taliban captured Kandahar, Mullah Omar took possession of the governor's headquarters, and the airport was seized – with its six MiG-21 fighter jets, four Mi-17 transport helicopters, fleet of tanks and armed personnel carriers."

AND here's the key irosie. That bitch may she ever rot in hell admitted she gave birth to them.

"For years, during her second tenure as PM, Bhutto lied brazenly to Washington about the extent to which Pakistan, with her approval, was covertly arming and funding the Taliban. As Bhutto admitted in a 2002 interview: "Once I gave the go-ahead that they should get the money, I don't know how much money they were ultimately given ... I know it was a lot. It was just carte blanche."

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster | Toronto Star

The Taliban gutting of Afghanistan was on, nearly all opponents swept aside, Kabul falling with barely a whimper.

As Ghost Wars author Steve Coll so dryly put it: "Benazir Bhutto was suddenly the matron of a new Afghan faction."

The late – twice – but no longer future prime minister of Pakistan was far, far from a stupid woman. The Taliban was a gamble she took, cunningly if not without considerable trepidation – and certainly at the behest of a powerful intelligence service, the ISI, she feared but had to accommodate, in the doomed hope of retaining office.

your information does not -----in any way-----refute the FACT --that the TALIBAN already existed in the form of PAKISTANI
VOLUNTEERS IN AFGHANISTAN------Of course the TALIBAN were being supported by PAKISTANI SOURCES---including
their parents, friends and relatives in PAKISTAN-----oh---and Bhutto too. The back pedaling came when THE TALIBAN
became anti USA-----and far more recently when THE TALIBAN became-----terrorists in PAKISTAN ITSELF. The present historical REVISIONISM version is----PAKISTAN NEVER LIKED THE TALIBAN (it is comical stuff)

Yes, indeed, it is

Truman removed Palestinians? when did he do that? how did he do it? Israel did not get military aid from the USA until KENNEDY became president----the early 1960s-------try to cope with reality. Ben Gurion gave Truman 2 million dollars!!!! you should do stand-up comedy

Yes, indeed, it is

Truman removed Palestinians? when did he do that? how did he do it? Israel did not get military aid from the USA until KENNEDY became president----the early 1960s-------try to cope with reality. Ben Gurion gave Truman 2 million dollars!!!! you should do stand-up comedy

US AID TO ISRAEL SINCE 1949 137 BBBBBBBillions

After 9/11 there is still no effort to stop the flow of money and weapons to the Terrorists.

If you want to kill a snake, cut off the head.

The terrorist at the Turkey airport was Russian.

What if this is a conspiracy to create a global authoritarian 1984, where all the governments have surveillance cameras everywhere?....even in your home. And military guards in all public places....just about there.

ISIS seems to be making this happen....but who is financing it? And why can't the world's super power stop a mere 50,000 radicals?

Maybe it's an excuse to make us afraid. It's easier to get people that are afraid to go along with say, banning Muslims.....building a wall.....spending trillion$ on more war.

If you don't think the U.S. government does dastardly deeds, you must have slept through the Iraq war.
According to the left, weapons, fuel and electricity grows from sand.
image.jpeg

Yes, indeed, it is

B
ULLSHIT

Truman Adviser Recalls May 14, 1948 US Decision to Recognize Israel

LOL "THE WASHINGTON REPORT"------ok now you can start quoting from STORMFRONT and MEIN KAMPF----I am very familiar with shit like you. I have been reading your literature since I was 8 years old-----I grew up in a NAZI ENCLAVE in the USA

LOL "THE WASHINGTON REPORT"------ok now you can start quoting from STORMFRONT and MEIN KAMPF----I am very familiar with shit like you. I have been reading your literature since I was 8 years old-----I grew up in a NAZI ENCLAVE in the USA

Shut the fuck up. The Washington Report is published by Andrew Killgore. He was appointed by Bill Clinton as a US Ambassador.

LOL Bill Clinton -----while the dick of the COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the entire US military was in the mouth of subordinate little girl. The captain of my ship went to leavenworth for consensual sex with an enlisted girl and---of course mustered out----dishonorably

Yes, indeed, it is

http://www.wrmea.org/2015-october/a...direct-aid-to-israel-almost-$138-billion.html
US AID TO ISRAEL SINCE 1949 137 BBBBBBBillions

oh---the WASHINGTON REPORT again. You should try to find a non islamo Nazi pig source

Yes, indeed, it is

Truman never had two million dollars in his whole life------when he left the white house------he went back to live with his wife in
his mother-in-law's house -----on his army pension and later on------with the addition of a newly enacted "pension for former presidents" a very simple life. He was nothing like the CLINTONS
Truman was a lot worse than the Clintons....He was the only leader in history to use nukes on a quarter million civilians.

The U.S. routinely creates horrific Frankensteins all around the world. It's called 'Destabilization.' The Frankensteins are used to destabilize Governments. It's about getting Puppet Regimes in power. It paves the way for the plundering of nations' resources. ISIS is just the latest brutal gang the U.S. funded, armed, and trained. It was all about killing Assad in Syria. But their Frankenstein got a bit out of control when it started marching on Baghdad.

ISIS was fine when it was just trying to kill Assad. But once it went into Iraq, the U.S. and others panicked. Now they're in a bit of quandary. ISIS is the 'Good Guy' in Syria, but it's the 'Bad Guy' in Iraq. So now the U.S. is stuck killing those it created. It's a real foreign policy nightmare. But that's what Permanent War chaos is all about. Gotta keep the wars going at all cost. When will it end? Sadly, i see no end in sight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back