Who Is The Real Ted Cruz? Linked To CFR, Goldman Sachs...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Vladimir Lenin said, “There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.”

I can’t think of a better description of Ted Cruz’s relationship with the DC-Wall Street Establishment – Cruz being the scoundrel of course. Cruz’s claim of not being a tool of the political elite is like Bill Clinton telling the world, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”...

Read More:
Who Is The Real Ted Cruz?

'There is no better example of this than Calgary Ted’s actions surrounding the big Wall Street banks and their secret funding of his political ascension. Cruz has been gorging at the table of the ultimate insider of all insiders – Goldman Sachs and Citibank .'

'His wife Heidi, a longtime Goldman Sachs Exec, is also a proud member of the Council on Foreign Relations, advocates of one world Government and the New World Order.'

Vladimir Lenin said, “There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.”

I can’t think of a better description of Ted Cruz’s relationship with the DC-Wall Street Establishment – Cruz being the scoundrel of course. Cruz’s claim of not being a tool of the political elite is like Bill Clinton telling the world, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”...

Read More:
I knew that was a lot more to Ted Cruz than what we were being told.When I mentioned to someone that he is a lobbyisy for Israel they said that he was only on it because his PR campaine advised him of it.I knew that was BS.If you really had the people in mind instead of the bankers then you would not go near AIPAC.

Whats yourt take on Trump,is he connnected to anything like this or to Israel by chance?

Read More:
I knew that was a lot more to Ted Cruz than what we were being told.When I mentioned to someone that he is a lobbyisy for Israel they said that he was only on it because his PR campaine advised him of it.I knew that was BS.If you really had the people in mind instead of the bankers then you would not go near AIPAC.

Whats yourt take on Trump,is he connnected to anything like this or to Israel by chance?

Yeah, Cruz is definitely in with the Banker-Elite NWO crowd. He's right there with Hillary Clinton.

Read More:

Yeah, Cruz is definitely in with the Banker-Elite NWO crowd. He's right there with Hillary Clinton.

you didnt answer my question on Trump though what your take on him is? He says the right things but I dont trust him.I think he is double speak what do you think?

Read More:

you didnt answer my question on Trump though what your take on him is? He says the right things but I dont trust him.I think he is double speak what do you think?

From everything i gather, Trump isn't a member of their Secret Society Club. He isn't receiving any money from Special Interest lobbyists, and he isn't asking his supporters to donate money. He also isn't spending Tax Dollars on his campaign. He's funding his own campaign entirely. He isn't beholden to any Special Interest entities.

Read More:

From everything i gather, Trump isn't a member of their Secret Society Club. He isn't receiving any money from Special Interest lobbyists, and he isn't asking his supporters to donate money. He also isn't spending Tax Dollars on his campaign. He's funding his own campaign entirely. He isn't beholden to any Special Interest entities.

Cool,the only thing I have doubts about on him and why i dont trust him is he endorced the patriot act.He seems to be double speak like Rand Paul a sellout to his father.Rand says all the right stuff that Ron said as well but he sold out his father AND americans by endorcing Romney which Ron never did.

However if it comes down to being between him and Clinton,then I would rather it be Trump because another Clinton or another Bush would be americas worst nightmare as you well know.

Read More:

Cool,the only thing I have doubts about on him and why i dont trust him is he endorced the patriot act.He seems to be double speak like Rand Paul a sellout to his father.Rand says all the right stuff that Ron said as well but he sold out his father AND americans by endorcing Romney which Ron never did.

However if it comes down to being between him and Clinton,then I would rather it be Trump because another Clinton or another Bush would be americas worst nightmare as you well know.

Oh i hear ya. Trump has a lot of flaws. But i'm completely over the career hack politicians. I actually liked Cruz before i realized he's just another Hillary Clinton. He's beholden to the NWO Banker-Elite crowd.

Forum List

Back