Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower?

So Presidents control spending, is that what I'm seeing?

Depends on the day, who you are asking, and whether it's their side that looks good by whichever claim you are making.

Here's another example:

Republicans, when Obama talks about the jobs he's created: Government does not create jobs!

Republicans, when they want to attack: President Obama's unemployment is over 7.5%

Yep, and the Democrats do the same thing.

The latest in a very long list of examples reminding us that partisan ideologues have zero credibility. Political affiliation irrelevent.

So, to my point, blaming or praising a President alone for spending is ignorant at best, intellectually dishonest at worst. I'd guess it's usually the latter.

Bush's economics belong to the Regean school of economics.

"Let's add massive RX expenses to our already overbuurdoned Medicare, and start 2 wars. We'll pay for it by cutting taxes!!!!!"

I'm sure glad the national debt hasn't risen with obama. What is it now? Still around 10T? Thank God for obama's penny pinchin' ways.

Depends on the day, who you are asking, and whether it's their side that looks good by whichever claim you are making.

Here's another example:

Republicans, when Obama talks about the jobs he's created: Government does not create jobs!

Republicans, when they want to attack: President Obama's unemployment is over 7.5%

The latest in a very long list of examples reminding us that partisan ideologues have zero credibility. Political affiliation irrelevent.

So, to my point, blaming or praising a President alone for spending is ignorant at best, intellectually dishonest at worst. I'd guess it's usually the latter.

Only if you also say:

So, to my point, blaming or praising a President alone for unemployment is ignorant at best, intellectually dishonest at worst. I'd guess it's usually the latter.

Here's another example:

Only if you also say:

So, to my point, blaming or praising a President alone for unemployment is ignorant at best, intellectually dishonest at worst. I'd guess it's usually the latter.

His policies can have an effect regarding unemployment like with Obamacare, and the oil and coal industries.

Here's another example:

Ya know what Mac? You might have a little more credibility IF you EVER took on the right wing ideologues right here on this message board.

But instead, we get; "Yep, and the Democrats do the same thing."

But it ain't the Democrats doing it RIGHT now. IF you want to be the objective, sane voice of reason in this crazy house, you need to straddle the fence a little bit better. IMO.

I am starting to think you might be one of those "ideologues" you have so much issue with.

Forum List

Back