Who is the smartest man (or person) that you know? Is it Hunter Biden?

Perhaps having a high IQ runs in the family!

Not too many parents talk down their children in public do you yous?

I routinely beat mine in public. And I don’t discriminate, I’d be more than happy to beat any children I come across.

now you might think this would cause me troubles among other parents, police, etc.
at the very least, my beatings violate their rights. That’s why I just tell the parents/cops “it’s for their own hood. Think of the children” and I then have a blank check to violate people’s rights.
Big brain time.

Then you are an abuser congrats.

Thank you.
0BE34043-0F15-495D-BCCD-1D171A973703.jpeg

The smartest man Joe Biden knows is Hunter Biden. I guess that explains how Hunter Biden was able to make millions with that Ukrainian Energy company and get that billion dollar deal with China.

How can I evaluate person I do not know?

When did you meet trump?

six years ago how about yous?

Nope. Haven’t met either.
Your meeting with trump, was it intimate?

Apparently Joe hasn't seen the disgusting Hunter videos.
Maybe joe was holding the camera?
If not, then hunter is talented behind the camera. You know hard it is to set up the right angles to perfectly catch you smoking crack and banging hookers?

The smartest man Joe Biden knows is Hunter Biden. I guess that explains how Hunter Biden was able to make millions with that Ukrainian Energy company and get that billion dollar deal with China.

I must imagine that Joe has a long list of people who are smarter than him.

You don't have to be the smartest man in the room to be the best man for the job. I know lots of very smart people who can barely tie their own shoes in the real world, and the worst financial managers in the world are doctors.

The smartest man I ever knew invented the technology for secure wireless handheld point of sale EDT card readers. A big Japanese tech company flew in a delegation of executives who offered to make this man very, very rich, in exchange for the rights to his patent, with royalties into perpetuity. My boss who set up the meeting, begged him to take the money, but he insisted he wanted to "exploit" the technology himself. He went bankrupt and lost everything - including the rights to his patent. He could have taken the money and set himself up with a sweet R&D company and exploit his next big invention, and been set for life.

Joe Biden didn't even go to a fancy unversity like Wharton, but at least Joe's Dad didn't have to bribe the school into taking his son, like Fred Trump did. And I'm willing to bet that Joe took his own SAT's prior to admission, unlike Trump who paid someone else take the test in his place. None of Joe's professors said he was "the dumbest student I ever had".

Apparently Joe hasn't seen the disgusting Hunter videos.

I dunno
Joe being an amateur pedophile himself, he probably does see a professional one that gets away with it as smarter.

Neither has Hunter. The photos of Joe with shady characters were all photoshopped, and badly, I might add. I don't expect that the videos were any more genuine than the photos. The laptop was a GRU plant. That's why the FBI didn't move on any of the "evidence" it contained.

Russian hackers broke into the Burisma servers late last fall, and used the material they stole to create fake emails suggesting that Hunter was using his influence with the Obama Administration to benefit the company, but Joe's diaries and call records show no such meetings or other contacts these emails talked about, ever happened. The "photos" of these people getting together were badly photoshopped.

Some of the doctored photos of Joe Biden that the Trump Campaign was called out for using are undetectable from real pictures. The photos on "Hunter's Laptop" were so bad, my grandkids could have done a better job. In one picture, the resolution on Joe Biden is completely different that the other three guys in the picture.

The smartest person is Dr Biden

Maybe Dr. Biden should be president.

Kamala will be the first woman president.

That is highly likely since Joe might not make it a full first term.

How can I evaluate person I do not know?

When did you meet trump?

six years ago how about yous?

Nope. Haven’t met either.
Your meeting with trump, was it intimate?

No sex was involved.

Forum List

Back