Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

The RWnuts will always pick the current Democratic president as the worst. That's part of the code of the cult.

RWnuts will say Obama is the worst president until the next Democrat is elected president, then he'll be the worst and the nuts will try to slam him by claiming that Obama was great compared to him.

RWnuts are addicted to hyperbole. It's a classic symptom of the weak mind.

And your side of the political fence does the same thing with GOP Presidents. So what's your point if any?

My point was made a long time ago in this thread. This poll is meaningless.

"FDR saved this nation from disintgrating(sic)."

1. March 4, 1933, in his first Inaugural Address, FDR said “Our greatest primary task is to put people to work.” This meant that the New Deal was a wretched, ill-conceived failure.

2. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” .

Unemployment_in_the_U.S._During_the_Great_Depression.gif

I don't see the failure in those UE numbers.

"I don't see the failure in those UE numbers."

'Not seeing' is what makes you a Leftist.

And practice makes perfect.

What's failure in unemployment falling steadily after FDR came into office after rising steadily before he was elected?

Be specific and brief.

The RWnuts will always pick the current Democratic president as the worst. That's part of the code of the cult.

RWnuts will say Obama is the worst president until the next Democrat is elected president, then he'll be the worst and the nuts will try to slam him by claiming that Obama was great compared to him.

And your side of the political fence does the same thing with GOP Presidents. So what's your point if any?

LOL, we all know that if obama had not been declared the worst, you would be praising the poll and ranting "I told you so".

its called hypocrisy, and you are full of it.

Last edited:

When Clinton was president do you remember anyone saying he was worse than Carter?

They didn't impeach Carter.

"I don't see the failure in those UE numbers."

'Not seeing' is what makes you a Leftist.

And practice makes perfect.

What's failure in unemployment falling steadily after FDR came into office after rising steadily before he was elected?

Be specific and brief.

do you consider 15-20% unemployment a good statistic?

It was a global depression. That means you have to compare it to what was going on in the rest of the world.

LOL, we all know that if obama had not been declared the worst, you would be priaising the poll and ranting "I told you so".

Prove it.

If you believe the poll is an accurate assessment of presidents then answer the question I asked a few hundred posts ago - without anyone answering -

was Bill Clinton a better president than all Republican presidents, other than Reagan, since WWII?

Because that's the poll's conclusion...

...if you accept this poll as an accurate meter than you accept that as fact.

Be specific and brief.

It was a global depression. That means you have to compare it to what was going on in the rest of the world.

I am frequently left with the problem of how to address you....

Are you a dunce, or a liar....

Or a lying dunce?

In your fervor to shield the 32nd President from deserved contumely, you bend and misapply the facts.

Did Roosevelt do poorly as a manager of the economy as compared to other leaders.....?

Indeed he did.

Let's see.
The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.
How did Roosevelt's United States compare with other countries?

In all four of these key indexes the United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.
Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.
World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128

LOL, we all know that if obama had not been declared the worst, you would be priaising the poll and ranting "I told you so".

Prove it.

If you believe the poll is an accurate assessment of presidents then answer the question I asked a few hundred posts ago - without anyone answering -

was Bill Clinton a better president than all Republican presidents, other than Reagan, since WWII?

Because that's the poll's conclusion...

...if you accept this poll as an accurate meter than you accept that as fact.

The poll is accurate in reflecting the beliefs of the people polled. The error in all such polls is making the extension from a poll of 1200 or so to the entire population of 330,000,000.

The pollsters try to convince us that they can poll 1200 people and thereby tell us what the entire country thinks--------------its bullshit.

We can conclude that a plurality the 1200 people in this poll think that obama is the worst president in modern times.

Personally I think those results would be roughly the same if the entire nation was to vote, but that can't happen so we are left to argue about it.

Or a lying dunce?

In your fervor to shield the 32nd President from deserved contumely, you bend and misapply the facts.

Did Roosevelt do poorly as a manager of the economy as compared to other leaders.....?

Indeed he did.

Let's see.
The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.

In all four of these key indexes the United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.
Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.
World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128

So then are the vast majority of historians wrong ranking FDR as one of the top three presidents in the entire history of the nation?

Or a lying dunce?

Indeed he did.

Let's see.

More proof-------liberalism does not work, never has, never will. freedom works, always has, always will

Or a lying dunce?

Indeed he did.

Let's see.

So then are the vast majority of historians wrong ranking FDR as one of the top three presidents in the entire history of the nation?

In a word-----------yes

They say republicans have a war on women, they love this degenerate.

And another one in that category: how much of a gentleman could Teddy Kennedy have been, as it took him six hours to open the car door for a lady.

living on Clinton/Kennedy must make it difficult for you when you gripe about people mentioning BOOOOOOOOSH.

Nah, you're a hypocrite to the tenth power.

There seems to be a suggestion in your post that Bush was guilty of the same depravity as Clinton and Kennedy.....

...or, you may not understand the English term 'hypocrite.'

Seems to me you have been revealed as both a liar and a fool.

I believe you just called a former US President a "rapist".

Uh, there has never been a charge of rape filed against Bill Clinton, not ever.

Do hyperbole much?

:D

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Genuflect to Democrats much?

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Clinton was charged and tried.
It should be easy for you to show that charges were filed.

Otherwise, you have just made a complete ass out of yourself.

1. The following is the account of a woman who was raped by Saddam Hussein himself. The
Global Justice Center taped a video interview with this woman in December 2005. _______
________ was __ years old and the mother of a baby child in 1978 when she was abducted,
taken to a presidential palace, and raped for five hours by Saddam Hussein. A few months
later, she was summoned to the National Assembly, where she was threatened, in order to
ensure her silence.
http://globaljusticecenter.net/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=173&cf_id=34

2. "The Iraqi people are now free. And they do not have to worry about the secret police coming after them in the middle of the night, and they don't have to worry about their husbands and brothers being taken off and shot, or their wives being taken to rape rooms. Those days are over."—Paul Bremer, Administrator, [Iraq] Coalition Provisional Authority, Sept. 2, 2003

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Saddam, during his tenure, was charged and tried.
No?
Why not?

Because of the danger of bringing such charges against a powerful political leader?
Oh.

Not only have you have just made a complete ass out of yourself, but have been exposed as an apologist for evil.

Last edited:
And another one in that category: how much of a gentleman could Teddy Kennedy have been, as it took him six hours to open the car door for a lady.

living on Clinton/Kennedy must make it difficult for you when you gripe about people mentioning BOOOOOOOOSH.

Nah, you're a hypocrite to the tenth power.

There seems to be a suggestion in your post that Bush was guilty of the same depravity as Clinton and Kennedy.....

...or, you may not understand the English term 'hypocrite.'

Seems to me you have been revealed as both a liar and a fool.

liar, fool, liberal--------------all synonyms.

Or a lying dunce?

In your fervor to shield the 32nd President from deserved contumely, you bend and misapply the fac

Wow, you got that from a suggestion that folks take a look at and compare? And you rarely even attempt to address my comments with anything other than deflection, evasion, diversion or as a last resort, silly immature boasting or childlike insults.
So the whole purpose of this poll was to judge Presidents since WWII, meaning FDR wouldn't or shouldn't even be included. That is because in polls that include him he always comes out way on top. It's kind of like a Reagan feel good gimmick poll. Actually, that is exactly what it is.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Genuflect to Democrats much?

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Clinton was charged and tried.
It should be easy for you to show that charges were filed.

Otherwise, you have just made a complete ass out of yourself.

1. The following is the account of a woman who was raped by Saddam Hussein himself. The
Global Justice Center taped a video interview with this woman in December 2005. _______
________ was __ years old and the mother of a baby child in 1978 when she was abducted,
taken to a presidential palace, and raped for five hours by Saddam Hussein. A few months
later, she was summoned to the National Assembly, where she was threatened, in order to
ensure her silence.
http://globaljusticecenter.net/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=173&cf_id=34

2. "The Iraqi people are now free. And they do not have to worry about the secret police coming after them in the middle of the night, and they don't have to worry about their husbands and brothers being taken off and shot, or their wives being taken to rape rooms. Those days are over."—Paul Bremer, Administrator, [Iraq] Coalition Provisional Authority, Sept. 2, 2003

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Saddam, during his tenure, was charged and tried.
No?
Why not?

Because of the danger of bringing such charges against a powerful political leader?
Oh.

Not only have you have just made a complete ass out of yourself, but have been exposed as an apologist for evil.

I swear you need to add ad hominem attacks with everything you say just for self-confidence.

Clinton...is not Saddam, we don't live in Iraq. The two are not remotely comparable. There are no "dangers" to bringing charges against a powerful political leader here...as can plainly be seen by the multitude of charges being focused on Obama right now by the nutty GOP.

Forum List

Back