Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

Nobody can touch Nixon when It comes to being the worst president in ALL US history.

You have to be smoking some powerful shit to say that. The president before him started vietnam and charged our country in bad ways.

So Nixion stoled some tapes? LOL

Nixon and LBJ both tried to kill me in Vietnam. Nixon ran for reelection based on a "secret plan to end the war". he admitted to David Frost yeas later, that he had no plan. More people died in Vietnam under Nixon than under LBJ, but Nixon compounded his offense by having to leave the presidency in disgrace due to him being a crook. LBJ was only second worse.

The US failed to understand the corruption in the South Vietnamese government from the beginning, which was Eisenhower. As with Korea, my father said he "didn't know for sure why we there". The blame lies not only with Nixon, and LBJ, fate does not provide a crystal ball in which to foresee the future.

You have to be smoking some powerful shit to say that. The president before him started vietnam and charged our country in bad ways.

So Nixion stoled some tapes? LOL

Nixon and LBJ both tried to kill me in Vietnam. Nixon ran for reelection based on a "secret plan to end the war". he admitted to David Frost yeas later, that he had no plan. More people died in Vietnam under Nixon than under LBJ, but Nixon compounded his offense by having to leave the presidency in disgrace due to him being a crook. LBJ was only second worse.

The US failed to understand the corruption in the South Vietnamese government from the beginning, which was Eisenhower. As with Korea, my father said he "didn't know for sure why we there". The blame lies not only with Nixon, and LBJ, fate does not provide a crystal ball in which to foresee the future.

Several hundred thousand of us took to the streets without a crystal ball, demanding an end to the war. As Dylan said, '..you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows." Both LBJ and Nixon were obsessed with not going down in history as the first president to lose a war, and they were both prepared for me and 60,000 others to pay the ultimate price to see that that did not happen.

Nobody can touch Nixon when It comes to being the worst president in ALL US history.

Not even close. Since WWII obama's got it wrapped up. in all of US history it's easily FDR.

Bush II since WWII; in US history, Buchanan. FDR saved this nation from disintgrating. No FDR, the AXIS most likely would have won. FDR began Lend lease, made it quite clear the US was with the Allies even before 12/7/41. Thank God he was there.

Not even close. Since WWII obama's got it wrapped up. in all of US history it's easily FDR.

Bush II since WWII; in US history, Buchanan. FDR saved this nation from disintgrating. No FDR, the AXIS most likely would have won. FDR began Lend lease, made it quite clear the US was with the Allies even before 12/7/41. Thank God he was there.

So you think God intervened in WWII?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

G-d is intervening all the time. G-d is omniscient. And sometimes, we don't like how he intervenes.

FDR saved this nation from disintgrating. No FDR, the AXIS most likely would have won.

Absolute nonsense. That scumbag took a bad problem and made it worse (and in some ways permanent), he betrayed the American people, discarded tradition since the time of Washington, and subverted the very system of checks and balances upon which we in large part rely to protect the Republic from just such power-hungry madmen as he. And the US military and civilian population won WWII (for our part of it), not that POS FDR.

The RWnuts will always pick the current Democratic president as the worst. That's part of the code of the cult.

RWnuts will say Obama is the worst president until the next Democrat is elected president, then he'll be the worst and the nuts will try to slam him by claiming that Obama was great compared to him.

RWnuts are addicted to hyperbole. It's a classic symptom of the weak mind.

I thanked God for FDR being President; I have no "inside" information about God, just the Bible, prayer, and a heart.

I think that the "Whip Inflation Now" campaign of the Ford Administration was pretty goofy. See Whip inflation now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is an image of a goofy sign from that campaign:
zyza2epe.jpg

Gerald Ford's limitations as President were humorously parodied by the comic Chevy Chase, who was part of the original cast of the "Saturday Night Live" TV show.

Last edited:
Liberal scum love....the IRS going after certain Americans for Obama, terrorists killing Americans then Obama covering it up, more Americans out of work in our history under Obama, healthcare slowly being destroyed by Obama, the stock market being inflated for a huge crash thanks to Obama, illegals overrunning this country thanks to Obama, Mexican drug gangs shooting up the border thanks to Obama, higher food and energy prices thanks to Obama.

Pretty much liberals are evil, stupid and insane.

The RWnuts will always pick the current Democratic president as the worst. That's part of the code of the cult.

RWnuts will say Obama is the worst president until the next Democrat is elected president, then he'll be the worst and the nuts will try to slam him by claiming that Obama was great compared to him.

And your side of the political fence does the same thing with GOP Presidents. So what's your point if any?

When Clinton was president do you remember anyone saying he was worse than Carter?

When Clinton was president do you remember anyone saying he was worse than Carter?

I thought Clinton was a lot better than Carter, you can't compare the two, Carter had no clue and neither does Obama.

"FDR saved this nation from disintgrating(sic)."

1. March 4, 1933, in his first Inaugural Address, FDR said “Our greatest primary task is to put people to work.” This meant that the New Deal was a wretched, ill-conceived failure.

2. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” He also wrote honestly about the devastating crash of 1937- in the midst of the “second New Deal” and Roosevelt’s second term. “The collapse in the months after September 1937 was actually more severe than it had been in the first nine months of the depression: national income fell 13 %, payrolls 35 %, durable goods production 50 %, profits 78% .

3. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.” The Real Deal - Society and Culture - AEI

"FDR began Lend lease,..."

4. George Kennan wrote: "there is no adequate justification for continuing a program of lavish and almost indiscriminate aid to the Soviet Union at a time when there was increasing reason to doubt whether her purposes in Eastern Europe, aside from the defeat of Germany, would be ones which we Americans could approve and sponsor."
George C. Herring, "Aid to Russia," p. xvii.

I earnestly yearn for the day when you actually know what you are talking about.

1. March 4, 1933, in his first Inaugural Address, FDR said “Our greatest primary task is to put people to work.” This meant that the New Deal was a wretched, ill-conceived failure.

2. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” .

Unemployment_in_the_U.S._During_the_Great_Depression.gif

I don't see the failure in those UE numbers.

2. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” .

Unemployment_in_the_U.S._During_the_Great_Depression.gif

I don't see the failure in those UE numbers.

"I don't see the failure in those UE numbers."

'Not seeing' is what makes you a Leftist.

And practice makes perfect.

Forum List

Back