Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Clinton was charged and tried.
It should be easy for you to show that charges were filed.

Otherwise, you have just made a complete ass out of yourself.

1. The following is the account of a woman who was raped by Saddam Hussein himself. The
Global Justice Center taped a video interview with this woman in December 2005. _______
________ was __ years old and the mother of a baby child in 1978 when she was abducted,
taken to a presidential palace, and raped for five hours by Saddam Hussein. A few months
later, she was summoned to the National Assembly, where she was threatened, in order to
ensure her silence.
http://globaljusticecenter.net/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=173&cf_id=34

2. "The Iraqi people are now free. And they do not have to worry about the secret police coming after them in the middle of the night, and they don't have to worry about their husbands and brothers being taken off and shot, or their wives being taken to rape rooms. Those days are over."—Paul Bremer, Administrator, [Iraq] Coalition Provisional Authority, Sept. 2, 2003

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Saddam, during his tenure, was charged and tried.
No?
Why not?

Because of the danger of bringing such charges against a powerful political leader?
Oh.

Not only have you have just made a complete ass out of yourself, but have been exposed as an apologist for evil.

So I take it you believe the poll got it badly wrong to rate Clinton as our second best president since WW2?

Okay, since your silence proves you DO believe that poll got it wrong about Clinton,

can't we thus objectively conclude that the poll may have easily gotten it wrong about any other president?

Including Obama?

Why, yes, I think we can. Like I said, the poll is worthless. Even conservatives don't believe it's accurate, excepting of course the parts they like.

PoliChiic is flailing AGAIN w/ one of her butt hurt threads! lol

You know PoliChic, if you people could ever find any viable candidates (good luck w/ that in "Today's Repub party" :p ) you wouldn't have to resort to attacking the current two-term POTUS :(

IOW's- : you're a :up: rw hack

Au contraire....

If he were not an incompetent anti-American ideologue, I wouldn't have to reveal same to brain-dead adherents such as you.
anti-American? link? He got OBL, something his Repub predecessor wasn't overly concerned about & he is doing exactly what he said he would do in his campaign. Want some cheese w/ that :wine:
You should learn how to correctly address your betters.

Okay so you can't refute that I proved your original claim false. Anyone want to try where PC has failed?

The only failure evident is of your education.

says the chick who can't write in sentences/paragraphs :rofl:

PoliChiic is flailing AGAIN w/ one of her butt hurt threads! lol

You know PoliChic, if you people could ever find any viable candidates (good luck w/ that in "Today's Repub party" :p ) you wouldn't have to resort to attacking the current two-term POTUS :(

IOW's- : you're a :up: rw hack

Au contraire....

If he were not an incompetent anti-American ideologue, I wouldn't have to reveal same to brain-dead adherents such as you.
anti-American? link? He got OBL, something his Repub predecessor wasn't overly concerned about & he is doing exactly what he said he would do in his campaign. Want some cheese w/ that :wine:
Okay so you can't refute that I proved your original claim false. Anyone want to try where PC has failed?

The only failure evident is of your education.

says the chick who can't write in sentences/paragraphs :rofl:

"...anti-American? link?"

Here ya' go!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/363348-using-the-unaccompanied-children-ploy.html

First of all, I never said that Clinton WAS Saddam. It is an analogy and an apt one.

Let me know the times Clinton held public executions for defying his authority...

"ad hominem attacks with everything you say just for self-confidence."

I do so for my amusement.
To believe I require more self-confidence would identify you as a fool.

Then you're an immature negative person who can't have civilized debate and need to grow up.

1. The following is the account of a woman who was raped by Saddam Hussein himself. The
Global Justice Center taped a video interview with this woman in December 2005. _______
________ was __ years old and the mother of a baby child in 1978 when she was abducted,
taken to a presidential palace, and raped for five hours by Saddam Hussein. A few months
later, she was summoned to the National Assembly, where she was threatened, in order to
ensure her silence.
http://globaljusticecenter.net/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=173&cf_id=34

2. "The Iraqi people are now free. And they do not have to worry about the secret police coming after them in the middle of the night, and they don't have to worry about their husbands and brothers being taken off and shot, or their wives being taken to rape rooms. Those days are over."—Paul Bremer, Administrator, [Iraq] Coalition Provisional Authority, Sept. 2, 2003

Please name the court cases and verdicts where these charges were made and Saddam, during his tenure, was charged and tried.
No?
Why not?

Because of the danger of bringing such charges against a powerful political leader?
Oh.

Not only have you have just made a complete ass out of yourself, but have been exposed as an apologist for evil.

So I take it you believe the poll got it badly wrong to rate Clinton as our second best president since WW2?

Okay, since your silence proves you DO believe that poll got it wrong about Clinton,

can't we thus objectively conclude that the poll may have easily gotten it wrong about any other president?

Including Obama?

Why, yes, I think we can. Like I said, the poll is worthless. Even conservatives don't believe it's accurate, excepting of course the parts they like.

'As I said,' not 'like I said.'

You're too pointless to even be called a pinhead.

First of all, I never said that Clinton WAS Saddam. It is an analogy and an apt one.

Let me know the times Clinton held public executions for defying his authority...

Then you're an immature negative person who can't have civilized debate and need to grow up.

Debate???

I don't debate, I simply explain why I'm right.

A beautiful Sunday morn!

I'm in a generous mood....so, you last three.....

I perused your last three senseless posts.....

Not necessary for you guys to confer...I will accept one omnibus grovel to cover all past and future such failings.

Ready?

They didn't impeach Carter.

Because Carter didn't perjure himself, intimidate witnesses, tamper with evidence, and obstruct justice. He still sucked as a president though.

Actually he was never found guilty of any of those counts. A witchhunt.

ACTUALLY, he admitted to perjury (are you going to defend the "what 'is' is" argument? feel like looking that stupid?) and the rest cannot but be true as a matter of course and according to all the primary actors involved.

They didn't impeach Carter.

Because Carter didn't perjure himself, intimidate witnesses, tamper with evidence, and obstruct justice. He still sucked as a president though.

Ah, so YOU think Clinton was a worse president than Carter.

I didn't say that. Have you given up so completely that you are reduced to scripting others' comments so that you might feel you have a chance of responding without looking like more and more of a fool? It's not working for ya, champ.

Ah, so YOU think Clinton was a worse president than Carter.

I didn't say that. Have you given up so completely that you are reduced to scripting others' comments so that you might feel you have a chance of responding without looking like more and more of a fool? It's not working for ya, champ.

So you believe that Clinton was guilty of all of the above and yet you still think he was a better president than Carter AND Obama...

...you own it, enjoy it.

ACTUALLY, he admitted to perjury (are you going to defend the "what 'is' is" argument? feel like looking that stupid?) and the rest cannot but be true as a matter of course and according to all the primary actors involved.

No he didn't. Perjury is a criminal offense. Clinton was found guilty of civil contempt.

Including Obama?

'As I said,' not 'like I said.'

You're too pointless to even be called a pinhead.

Do you believe the poll is accurate to have found Clinton to be a better president than Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Bush Sr., and GW Bush?

She lives a life of no work, totally dependent on the resources and earnings of others for her keep.

Why would she want to grow up?

No he didn't. Perjury is a criminal offense. Clinton was found guilty of civil contempt.

Yeah, everyone knows he wiggled off the hook, just as everyone knows he was guilty as hell. That's why he lost his law licenses to practice in Arkansas or before the US Supreme Court.

You've got as much chance of defending Clinton on this as the revisionists who keep trying to revisit the American Civil War. It's over and your side was guilty as hell.

He admitted to lying, every lie under oath isn't perjury.

that was a good use of $170,000,000 in taxpayer dollars :clap2: - to prove that Clinton- a man likes young women. Thanks Repubs. :thup: BTW- what was the ORIGINAL witch hunt about Unkotard you hack?

Last edited:

She lives a life of no work, totally dependent on the resources and earnings of others for her keep.

Why would she want to grow up?

Well....I'll cop to the last part.

Forum List

Back