Who Is The Worst President Since WWII?

that was a good use of $170,000,000 in taxpayer dollars :clap2: - to prove that Clinton- a man likes young women. Thanks Repubs. :thup: BTW- what was the ORIGINAL witch hunt about Unkotard you hack?

Earlier I said that disreputable behavior is a resume enhancement for Democrats/Liberals/ Progressives.....

....see what I mean.

A low-life, gutter-crawling rapist: your hero.

that was a good use of $170,000,000 in taxpayer dollars

You want the money back? Go ask Clinton for it. The whole thing, from start to finish, was his making. You suck at trying to divert blame from where it belongs, drone.

Bush won worst president in 2006.

The major distinction, of course, seemingly beyond your ken, is that Bush had the entire media establishment hammering away at how terrible he had to be seen to be.

Now, we have six years of genuflection, pandering, shielding, lying for this wind-bag- no, not you, the other wind-bag.....and he still is voted the worst President in seven decades.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

And, if even more was necessary for celebration.....

Today....July 6, 1854
First official meeting of the group that actually called itself "Republican" was held in Jackson under the Oaks on July 6, 1854.

Earlier meetings of groups that later formed the Republican Party were held in Ripon, Wisconsin, Exeter, New Hampshire and Crawfordsville, Iowa, and all four cities bill themselves as the "Birthplace of the Republican Party." As it was hot, the meeting adjourned to an oak grove on"Morgan's Forty" on the outskirts of town.
MI Ishpeming - Lake Orion | Small Town Claim To FameSmall Town Claim To Fame

The major distinction, of course, seemingly beyond your ken, is that Bush had the entire media establishment hammering away at how terrible he had to be seen to be.

Now, we have six years of genuflection, pandering, shielding, lying for this wind-bag- no, not you, the other wind-bag.....and he still is voted the worst President in seven decades.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

Today....July 6, 1854
First official meeting of the group that actually called itself "Republican" was held in Jackson under the Oaks on July 6, 1854.

Earlier meetings of groups that later formed the Republican Party were held in Ripon, Wisconsin, Exeter, New Hampshire and Crawfordsville, Iowa, and all four cities bill themselves as the "Birthplace of the Republican Party." As it was hot, the meeting adjourned to an oak grove on"Morgan's Forty" on the outskirts of town.

lol....

all this ta-da over one single poll.

Delish.

PC, you are sometimes delightfully entertaining.

But carry on, it's fun.

BTW, like the historical date you provided. Now, THAT'S cool.

:thup:

The poll largely just showed what a bunch of sheep the GOP's base is, and how deeply they follow fox new's teachings.

The only reason Obama got 33% of the vote is because 66% of Republicans voted for Obama as worst. It's not shocking or revealing at all.

Today....July 6, 1854

Hey, my cat ran away in Crawfordsville about 20 years ago. Has anybody seen him? He goes by Sylvester (except when he ran away from me, of course).

Today....July 6, 1854

lol....

all this ta-da over one single poll.

Delish.

PC, you are sometimes delightfully entertaining.

But carry on, it's fun.

BTW, like the historical date you provided. Now, THAT'S cool.

:thup:

Down-playing the significance?

Quite a retreat.

Obama....from messiah to mudpile.

Almost biblical in it's resonance:

32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.
Daniel 2

Fitting....an ideology that can only be considered argillaceous.

Today....July 6, 1854

Hey, my cat ran away in Crawfordsville about 20 years ago. Has anybody seen him? He goes by Sylvester (except when he ran away from me, of course).

Last edited by a moderator:

You want the money back? Go ask Clinton for it. The whole thing, from start to finish, was his making. You suck at trying to divert blame from where it belongs, drone.

what was the original Repub-instigated, witch hunt about ASSCLOWN. Answer the question.

We ended up spending $170,000,000 of taxpayer $$$ to find out that a heterosexual man likes women you partisan FAILTroll.

Last edited:

what was the original Repub [sic]-instigated, witch hunt about....

There was no "witch hunt," of course. That bumper-sticker must be getting pretty worn by now. The initial investigation was about Whitewater and the death of Vince Foster, idiot. Now, you want the money back? Go ask Clinton for it. The whole thing, from start to finish, was his making. You suck at trying to divert blame from where it belongs, drone.

First of all, I never said that Clinton WAS Saddam. It is an analogy and an apt one.

Let me know the times Clinton held public executions for defying his authority...

"ad hominem attacks with everything you say just for self-confidence."

I do so for my amusement.
To believe I require more self-confidence would identify you as a fool.

Then you're an immature negative person who can't have civilized debate and need to grow up.

Some of us grow up, she grew out. Pots and pans in her efficiency apartment are trapped in geo-synchronous orbit around her equator.

There was no "witch hunt," of course. That bumper-sticker must be getting pretty worn by now. The initial investigation was about Whitewater and the death of Vince Foster, idiot. Now, you want the money back? Go ask Clinton for it. The whole thing, from start to finish, was his making. You suck at trying to divert blame from where it belongs, drone.

So Repubs make an accusation and shoot a ginormous wad of taxpayer $$$ ($70,000,000) down the drain and PROVE NOTHING RELATING TO THE ORIGINAL ALLEGATIONS and YOU say ask the Dems where the money went? :eusa_eh:

You can't make this stuff up :rofl:

I wonder what president before WWII was worse than Obama.

Isn't Buchanan considered the worst?

Yes, and Pierce, side by side, by historians. Of course historians rank Nixon lower than I would, Reagan higher. To each his own.

Personally I'd think an informed person can make solid arguments for Nixon and against Reagan.

OTOH I think history will be kinder to Clinton, because he truly did lower the bar, in the minds of the electorate.

Bush 43 may have been the perfect left/right candidate, if not for 9/11. That changed everything, on both sides.

Obama is a natural disaster of his own making, has zip to do with race. He just sucks.

]

Oh, here we go again. The liberal media victimology card.

A day from now in some other topic we'll be reminded that Foxnews is the number one cable news channel,

and how rightwing talk totally dominates radio.

Make up your minds.

So Repubs [sic] make an accusation and shoot a ginormous wad of taxpayer $$$ ($70,000,000) down the drain and PROVE NOTHING RELATING TO THE ORIGINAL ALLEGATIONS and YOU say ask the Dems [sic] where the money went?

What I have actually said is to go ask Clinton for it, since the whole thing from start to finish was his making, which it was. Your imagination really gets in the way of your reading comprehension, champ.

Forum List

Back