Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

The subject is people dying and left homeless by an immense natural disaster...A real human tragedy, exacerbated by the thievery of funds meant to assist in such catastrophes, being diverted to idiotic elective foreign wars and indigent squatters who have no business being here.

And all hand wringing intellectual Lilliputians like you can do is screech TRUMP LIED!

God, man, grow the fuck up.
Haitians Tried Squatting in the Dominican Republic and Got Shot on Sight

You’re delusional.

Trump straight up lied when he said dogs a cats and pets were being eaten. It was a lie to fear monger and rule up anti immigrant crowds.

FEMA and the Biden Admin have been providing states with whatever they need. Many Republican governors are on video saying just that.

Yall are pushing complete crap. You should be ashamed
On the ground people are complaining that they feel abandoned. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Trump was shining a spotlight on the immigration problem with his comments. It worked

your left wing nonsense is what it is, crap.

These are the people lying....
1728601334605.png

I'm not sure why Republicans continue to let Trump lie so much. Seriously, why not hold all politicians accountable when they lie? Is it simply loyalty, to let your side lie all the time? Kemp talked to Biden. But Trump says the opposite (in his clever way) And Trumps supporters don't even care.

There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.

Stupid question the lie was debunked in the very first post. Wake up idiot !
Hey idiot, I was asking you about Trump's lies. It's obvious that you don't know what you're talking about because you avoided the question. You really are just a know nothing buffoon.

Hey idiot, I was asking you about Trump's lies. It's obvious that you don't know what you're talking about because you avoided the question. You really are just a know nothing buffoon.
They are too numerous to list them all but the one that counts here is in the first post. Idiot !

Forum List

Back