Who is trying to debilitate Hillary!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
The timeliness of Mrs. Clinton's Pneumonia episodes bears considerable attention. Given the ruthless opponent she faces I could not help thinking the bug she caught was planted.

Although Trump is the prime suspect and has the means and money to have it done I can't dismiss…(are you ready for this) Bill Clinton as a viable culprit.

Trump's motive would center on not having to debate Hilary. He knows he would be in a weak position on the same stage with her. We've learned that Trump wants to win at any cost. He might have plated a "mole" in the Clinton Camp who has access to her in ways no one else does. Anything she eats, her bath towels or morning coffee could have been laced with the "bug." I'll place that scenario at the top of my conspiracy list.

On to Bill's motive:

When Bill boarded the Attorney General's Plane during the height of the e-mail scandal allegations, many thought he did so to derail Hillary's chances of being president. We all thought he, being a Rhodes scholar should have known the risk he was taking and there had to be some ulterior motive for doing what he did.
Why did he do it?

The simple answer is he doesn't want to be the First Gentleman. Southern boys are't raised to be subservient to their women and Bill's ego might not hold up if Hilary became president. INdeed Bill's misogynist tendencies are as strong as those of Donald Trump. If Melania was native born and wanted to run for president do you thinkTrump would support that? I think he might be more blunt and up front with his feelings but he wouldn't like it.

Be that as it may, I find it odd that Hillary's alleged pneumonic bouts haven't affected anyone else close to her, not even Bill. I might be wrong, but I hope someone is looking into this.

They killed Lincoln, they killed two Kennedy brothers. Hillary is dealing with deadly people who wouldn't stop at merely making her sick.

My prayers include Hillary, tonight.

Be that as it may, I find it odd that Hillary's alleged pneumonic bouts haven't affected anyone else close to her, not even Bill. I might be wrong, but I hope someone is looking into this.
You have inadvertently and awkwardly stumbled into the truth. Congratulations, fool. :lol:

The timeliness of Mrs. Clinton's Pneumonia episodes bears considerable attention. Given the ruthless opponent she faces I could not help thinking the bug she caught was planted.

Although Trump is the prime suspect and has the means and money to have it done I can't dismiss…(are you ready for this) Bill Clinton as a viable culprit.

Trump's motive would center on not having to debate Hilary. He knows he would be in a weak position on the same stage with her. We've learned that Trump wants to win at any cost. He might have plated a "mole" in the Clinton Camp who has access to her in ways no one else does. Anything she eats, her bath towels or morning coffee could have been laced with the "bug." I'll place that scenario at the top of my conspiracy list.

On to Bill's motive:

When Bill boarded the Attorney General's Plane during the height of the e-mail scandal allegations, many thought he did so to derail Hillary's chances of being president. We all thought he, being a Rhodes scholar should have known the risk he was taking and there had to be some ulterior motive for doing what he did.
Why did he do it?

The simple answer is he doesn't want to be the First Gentleman. Southern boys are't raised to be subservient to their women and Bill's ego might not hold up if Hilary became president. INdeed Bill's misogynist tendencies are as strong as those of Donald Trump. If Melania was native born and wanted to run for president do you thinkTrump would support that? I think he might be more blunt and up front with his feelings but he wouldn't like it.

They killed Lincoln, they killed two Kennedy brothers. Hillary is dealing with deadly people who wouldn't stop at merely making her sick.

I am convinced it's a CIA/Mossad plot.

On to Bill's motive:

Why did he do it?

Wow. That.....is ......um....different......

The first thing I thought is maybe she needs a "food taster" , a monkey. Yes I am serious, I often think it would be so easy to poison someone, put stuff in the flour, even the cook would not know.
Quit shaking hands, nothing spreads germs like hand shaking, there is no reason these people need to shake everyone's hands.

Last edited:
You mean she had Seth Rich murdered for nothing?

You really should have proof before you spread such rumors.

unlike the OP, right?

You stated it like she had been sentenced and found guilty of murder, the OP is just suspecting. I still wonder about the state auditor and his assistant in Mo, that both committed suicide within a month of each other. Something very suspicious there.

Two Suicides Rock Missouri Politics
Spence Jackson, former spokesman for Missouri’s Republican auditor Tom Schweich, remained a loyal soldier weeks after his boss committed suicide in the wake a nasty campaign for governor. But last week, Jackson took his own life.
Two Suicides Rock Missouri Politics

Who is trying to debilitate Hillary! Chuck Schumer!!

3845484300000578-0-image-m-25_1473729156435.jpg

Hillary Clinton has been attacked by high tech. weapon to produce a phenomenen that she is having a bad health. Now there comes her life intimidation.

SEPTEMBER 13, 2016 12:27 PM
TV anchor accidentally reports Hillary Clinton died

BY TERESA WELSH

A TV anchor started his broadcast Sunday with a startling statement.

“Good evening,” said WABC weekend anchor Joe Torres. “We begin with Hillary Clinton’s death.”

Torres didn’t correct himself, but the broadcast continued on to report Clinton’s health troubles at Sunday’s 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York. The Democratic presidential candidate was dehydrated standing outside on the hot day, her campaign said, and video taken of her leaving the site early showed her needing assistance to get into a van.

The station told TVSpy that the mistake was accidental.

Read more here: TV anchor accidentally reports Hillary Clinton died

Forum List

Back