Who owns USMB???

The reason I ask is because we are sure given a lot of latitude on what goes on here.
Would twitter, facebook, ar15.com, Democratic underground tolerate what we get away with

We should give em credit for tolerance

The owners are likely unaware in what goes on here, but the Mods sure do.

Sometimes Trolling/off topic babble gets unaddressed too long wrecking threads.

They try hard not to censor anything, but the line between censorship and free speech gets blurred too often here.

Last edited:
The reason I ask is because we are sure given a lot of latitude on what goes on here.
Would twitter, facebook, ar15.com, Democratic underground tolerate what we get away with

They try hard not to censor anything, but the line between censorship and free speech gets blurred too often here.
I have never felt censored on this site. I am often modded or have threads moved/deleted but it is self inflicted 99% of the time.

Well, they'll probably close your thread because it doesn't fit politics. :auiqs.jpg:

I've been here a few years and recently started to send them a little money when I can. I enjoy being here so why not. I got here because I got so sick of the moderators in Topix. In discussion I brought up Topix and another member stated they closed shop. I tried to find it again and indeed, they had to close shop. Apparently I wasn't the only one that got sick of their crap.

No one knows who. Right wingers own it but identity of owner unknown.

Unless you piss one off. Then he/she waits around every corner for you to fuck up so they can ban you.

USMB is owned by the mole people.

1609975764722.jpeg

Well who cares about who owns it. They make their money off the advertisements. The more people who sign up then they have the ability to get clients based on that number. It appears they also get some money from people who donate. Their political preference is green.

Well who cares about who owns it. They make their money off the advertisements. The more people who sign up then they have the ability to get clients based on that number. It appears they also get some money from people who donate. Their political preference is green.

Like I said, I donate when I can. I'm here all the time anyway; not much of a television watcher.

Frankly they have allowed the kind of garbage that incites what happened today

Forum List

Back