Who Plans Your Vacations?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
You or your spouse?
Is it a hassle planning it?

Jointly!, but I probably have a tad more influence, even if he doesn't recognize it. :2up:

Moi. Although I can't remember the last time we had a vacation LOL.
We take the daughter back to college later this month, so it's up to me to rent the U Hall, book the hotels, etc.

You or your spouse?
I am retired.

If it is planned, it ain't a vacation.

My GF will not do mountains, so that limits vacationing.

I'm tracking with you there RR
I agree about the planning. I'd rather just pack up the car and just go...... wherever....
I don't mind mountains, but, I'm not into sleeping in tents and such ;)

You or your spouse?
Both .. and no ....

You are lucky! It's a nightmare here! ACK!!! <pulling hair out...>
It always is though.... once we get there it's (usually) fine but the rest ....
Yes, It can be like that for a lot of couples.

I knew there was a reason I never married until I was 39... of course that could be part of the problem too :)!

I'm with Sonny.
We enjoy sending each other info on different places or hotels,it's part of the fun.
We talk over our choices and 95% of the time we come to the same conclusions.

...... ah you lucky jerks!

We go on about 6 trips a year. Two are business but the business is usually done quickly. Winter vacations are great; the Summer vacay is great. The other two are generally done by looking at the deals airlines are offering and deciding on a reason to go there or not. We went to the Carolina Coast one year. Its magical out there. Another time, we visited the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Equally as majestic. We look to do a cruise next year.

Moi. Although I can't remember the last time we had a vacation LOL.
We take the daughter back to college later this month, so it's up to me to rent the U Hall, book the hotels, etc.
Thank God for scholarships!!!

We go on about 6 trips a year. Two are business but the business is usually done quickly. Winter vacations are great; the Summer vacay is great. The other two are generally done by looking at the deals airlines are offering and deciding on a reason to go there or not. We went to the Carolina Coast one year. Its magical out there. Another time, we visited the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Equally as majestic. We look to do a cruise next year.

I hate research... and planning... so does he... we have issues.......

You hate going on line and trying to find a bad ass place to hang for a week or two?
I just dont get that.

You hate going on line and trying to find a bad ass place to hang for a week or two?
I just dont get that.

If we had an unlimited funds, no problem! There is a lot going on in the background... can't be too expensive, BUT needs to be ocean view... needs to have enough to do, and be near a Marina blah blah...

Look into Kemah, Texas. Plenty to do (family wise) and a marina. Key West is also a major blast.

Forum List

Back