Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

Yet here you are.....again, and again, and again......

Is that what failure looks like......you dunce.
It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

This post made me roll my eyes so hard, I think I strained a muscle.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

"... it could matter less to ne (sic). "

Yup.....quite the writer.

Donā€™t accept your dogā€™s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
There, you admit that you admire me. Now sit girl.

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. Itā€™s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.
Even if that were true, and it is a larger percentage, I happen to agree with Malcolm X that negroes that vote automatically for democrats are traitors to their own race and chumps.

Don't tell us. The negroes now have it a lot worse than negroes in the 50s and 60s.

That right?

Lilly white liberals like you are the racists.

Pathetic no good patronizing, lying racists that use blacks as political pawns and that is it.

Racist hypocritical loser.

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

And.....one more case of truth from Republicans:

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ā€˜Democrats Hate Black People.ā€™
ā€œFake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people donā€™t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, Iā€™m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Bidenā€™s name down. Watch what happens,ā€ she said.

ā€œYou want to see black men get killed substantially, like things youā€™ve never seen before? Put Joe Bidenā€™s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

ā€œItā€™s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

ā€œSo the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our causeā€¦ How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks donā€™t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

ā€œNot only that we donā€™t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ainā€™t about that. We donā€™t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. Thatā€™s what we are. We arenā€™t all ā€˜I do what I wantā€™ business. We donā€™t do that. Thatā€™s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!ā€

View attachment 350962

"Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?"

conservatives who think blacks are all criminals say it.

conservatives who want WHITE safe zones say it.

conservatives who say blacks should all be sent back to Africa say it

conservatives who call blacks n-----s say it

conservatives who HATE POLICE for trying to serve a warrant on cliven bundy but have NO problem with shooting black joggers say it

and....you....!

so...deranged lunatics and human garbage say it.....

Coming from the party of blacks are too stupid to get an ID. Conservatives want everyone to get an education and be self supportive.

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.

I shouldn't be laughing.......it's really sad.

Might as well laugh, since he appears to embrace the sadness.

Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. Itā€™s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.
Even if that were true, and it is a larger percentage, I happen to agree with Malcolm X that negroes that vote automatically for democrats are traitors to their own race and chumps.

Don't tell us. The negroes now have it a lot worse than negroes in the 50s and 60s.

That right?

Pathetic no good patronizing, lying racists that use blacks as political pawns and that is it.

ā€œThe white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."
Also Malcolm X

Gives you comfort knowing you have control of black minds huh? Trust me when I say that 6% is no longer useful, many blacks are calling things as they are as opposed being cool. You can thank PROGS for it.
Yep. Progressives secretly control weak black minds by offering better policies and intolerance to racism. What will we think of next?

Better policies and intolerance to racism? Oh, please. Leftists offer empty pandering and soft bigotry. There is not one single thing that the left advocates that makes the nation a better place, or makes life better for the black community, or that even recognizes that the black community is not just criminals and their immediate family.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.
Being viewed as a joke here in PC land is a compliment.

Gives you comfort knowing you have control of black minds huh? Trust me when I say that 6% is no longer useful, many blacks are calling things as they are as opposed being cool. You can thank PROGS for it.
Yep. Progressives secretly control weak black minds by offering better policies and intolerance to racism. What will we think of next?

Better policies and intolerance to racism? Oh, please. Leftists offer empty pandering and soft bigotry. There is not one single thing that the left advocates that makes the nation a better place, or makes life better for the black community, or that even recognizes that the black community is not just criminals and their immediate family.

Liberals, who obviously don't believe that black people can be as law-abiding as whites, have done a terrible disservice to blacks.

The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said ā€œLetā€™s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!ā€

The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: ā€œ" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "
Coulter, ā€œMugged.ā€

Great.....here's another compliment:

Those writing skills of yours?
You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppositoryā€¦

That right?

Lol they are ignoring this post.

LOL

You lose again citygator loser. You know why you stupid fucking patronizing racist? Cause you are a loser.

White bread idiots like you wouldn't have lasted a day in my neighborhood.

This is very close to what the hood is....and the white idiot patronizing the black guys....

They see right through it.

Citygator you can tell grew up in a lilly white gated neighborhood. Just a typical racist hypocritical pussy.

Nah, but trump is the best president Russia ever had.
Really? Then why did he send millions to Ukraine to keep Putin out? Trump to seek $250M in new lethal aid to Ukraine
You're a moron so you have nothing to say.

But Putin's "after the election" BFF sent Ukraine blankets and MREs.

Along with armored personnel carriers, night vision goggles......and billions in economic aid from the US and our allies.

You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppositoryā€¦
Youā€™re at it again Pole Chick, just insult, demean and call ā€˜em names.
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

This puppy is nipping at my heels again???

Good boy.....go home now....your mommy has a treat for you.

What???

Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that youā€™ve read Atlas Shrugged. Itā€™s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?

What???

Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that youā€™ve read Atlas Shrugged. Itā€™s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
Look, a lying chinese spy!

What???

Look, a lying chinese spy!

What???

Try to come up with something original. I am sure you can come up with something to cut and past

What???

Try to come up with something original. You should come up with something to cut and paste since originality is not your forte.

Forum List

Back