Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

Yet here you are.....again, and again, and again......

Is that what failure looks like......you dunce.
It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

This post made me roll my eyes so hard, I think I strained a muscle.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.
Being viewed as a joke here in PC land is a compliment.

Great.....here's another compliment:

Those writing skills of yours?
You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppository…
You’re at it again Pole Chick, just insult, demean and call ‘em names.
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

This puppy is nipping at my heels again???

Good boy.....go home now....your mommy has a treat for you.
Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that you’ve read Atlas Shrugged. It’s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
She owned you loser. Go ahead and keep ignoring my post you stupid ignorant deranged dick.

Russians?

Oh, remember that everyone?

Collusion Collusion Collusion Collusion

Holy shit you people are fucking deranged marxist sheep.

Useful fucking idiot.

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.

You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppository…
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that you’ve read Atlas Shrugged. It’s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
She owned you loser. Go ahead and keep ignoring my post you stupid ignorant deranged dick.

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.
Problem with jumping into the middle of a conversation is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
OK you can sit down now big fella.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.
Problem with jumping into the middle of a conversation is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
Go fuck yourself "el rich."

Read enough to see where you are coming from idiot.

Tell us all how bad blacks have it in America.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Wow.....he really put you in your place.

That's gotta leave a mark.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

You guys area riot. Really try to have an original thought. Thinking when you’re a member of a democratic society is so important.

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. It’s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.

So you're bragging to us that you've managed to lie to black people successfully?
Are you suggesting black Americans are dumb and vote against their best interest?

Is there any other term for a 94% that have been tricked into believing for 90 years that their best interest is to vote for Democrats?

By the way, hows that working for them, anyways?

Whatever keeps you off the ledge, man.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

You guys area riot. Really try to have an original thought. Thinking when you’re a member of a democratic society is so important.
...and Pole (dancer) Chick if you want to leave a mark you going to have to swing a little harder. Because if this is the best you guys have, I’m scared for your future. You are going to be replaced by Chai drinking, natural fiber wearing, snowflakes if you don’t up your game. Poor ignorant white trash your days of relevance are coming to an end. You have been replaced by people of color, gays, liberals and Jewish people. So sad...

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Or, at least, that's what your masters told you when they handed out your talking points.

LET HIM GO ON THE LEDGE!!

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

...and Pole (dancer) Chick if you want to leave a mark you going to have to swing a little harder. Because if this is the best you guys have, I’m scared for your future. You are going to be replaced by Chai drinking, natural fiber wearing, snowflakes if you don’t up your game. Poor ignorant white trash your days of relevance are coming to an end. You have been replaced by people of color, gays, liberals and Jewish people. So sad...

That was quite possibly the most intolerant, judgmental, Puritanical post I've read all week.

You know Anne Coulter is a Trans right?

Far be it from me to stop him, but he's clearly working the denial as hard as he can.

Have you always had this deep-seated hatred of women, or just since you hit puberty?

Have you always had this deep-seated hatred of women, or just since you hit puberty?
What?! Karen, is that you?

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. It’s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.
Even if that were true, and it is a larger percentage, I happen to agree with Malcolm X that negroes that vote automatically for democrats are traitors to their own race and chumps.

Don't tell us. The negroes now have it a lot worse than negroes in the 50s and 60s.

That right?

Lilly white liberals like you are the racists.

Pathetic no good patronizing, lying racists that use blacks as political pawns and that is it.

Racist hypocritical loser.

“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man."
Also Malcolm X

Today's black leaders despise Malcolm X and Martin Luther King, just as today's Democrat leaders despise John F Kennedy. Both groups, black leaders and Democrat leaders, are communists and America haters first and foremost.

I'll assume that means it was just after you hit puberty and realized that women found you repellent. Thanks for clearing that up.

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled bigotry, hatred, and hypocrisy.

I'll assume that means it was just after you hit puberty and realized that women found you repellent. Thanks for clearing that up.

You may now return to your regularly-scheduled bigotry, hatred, and hypocrisy.
Simple.

My sister, bless her heart, is one of those leftists sitting on her comfy couch in her middle-class suburb far from the downtown areas, gassing away about "righteous outrage" and "white privilege" and "not understanding the black struggle" . . . until someone started vandalizing buildings and tagging BLM graffiti everywhere in her area. THEN she started talking about maybe they should sell the house and move to another suburb, because she didn't want her property values going down.

Bet you have some scintillating Thanksgiving dinner parties, huh?

My sis and I are also on different sides of that divide, as well, so I understand totally.

Don't get my wrong, I love my sister and outside of politics, she's a very generous, caring person. But INSIDE politics, she's a leftist bully with a screaming case of TDS. Everyone knows that daring to voice disagreement with her WILL end in an ugly fight and the end of the relationship with her, no matter who it is. So any family event involves a lot of meaningful sidelong glances and careful teamwork to keep the subject moving and deflecting away from there.

This is the woman who threatened to throw our 82-year-old mother out with nowhere to live because she said she thought Trump was doing a good job.

Your sister seems to be reasonable and tolerant person. :D

Your family love her so much that they can't express their opinion due to the fear she implanted into you. She train you all well.

I flew from the ledge years ago.

Forum List

Back