Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

Yet here you are.....again, and again, and again......

Is that what failure looks like......you dunce.
It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

This post made me roll my eyes so hard, I think I strained a muscle.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.
Being viewed as a joke here in PC land is a compliment.

Great.....here's another compliment:

Those writing skills of yours?
You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppository…
You’re at it again Pole Chick, just insult, demean and call ‘em names.
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

This puppy is nipping at my heels again???

Good boy.....go home now....your mommy has a treat for you.
Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that you’ve read Atlas Shrugged. It’s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
She owned you loser. Go ahead and keep ignoring my post you stupid ignorant deranged dick.

Russians?

Oh, remember that everyone?

Collusion Collusion Collusion Collusion

Holy shit you people are fucking deranged marxist sheep.

Useful fucking idiot.
Problem with jumping into the middle of a conversation is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
OK you can sit down now big fella.

Wow.....he really put you in your place.

That's gotta leave a mark.
You guys area riot. Really try to have an original thought. Thinking when you’re a member of a democratic society is so important.
...and Pole (dancer) Chick if you want to leave a mark you going to have to swing a little harder. Because if this is the best you guys have, I’m scared for your future. You are going to be replaced by Chai drinking, natural fiber wearing, snowflakes if you don’t up your game. Poor ignorant white trash your days of relevance are coming to an end. You have been replaced by people of color, gays, liberals and Jewish people. So sad...

That was quite possibly the most intolerant, judgmental, Puritanical post I've read all week.
Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.
I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.

You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppository…
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that you’ve read Atlas Shrugged. It’s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
She owned you loser. Go ahead and keep ignoring my post you stupid ignorant deranged dick.

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.
Problem with jumping into the middle of a conversation is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

You guys area riot. Really try to have an original thought. Thinking when you’re a member of a democratic society is so important.
...and Pole (dancer) Chick if you want to leave a mark you going to have to swing a little harder. Because if this is the best you guys have, I’m scared for your future. You are going to be replaced by Chai drinking, natural fiber wearing, snowflakes if you don’t up your game. Poor ignorant white trash your days of relevance are coming to an end. You have been replaced by people of color, gays, liberals and Jewish people. So sad...

That was quite possibly the most intolerant, judgmental, Puritanical post I've read all week.
Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.
I KNOW so. That is the difference between us. Well, one of the differences.

You'd be the right one to ask: Do you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster?

Whatever keeps you off the ledge, man.
I flew from the ledge years ago.

You should do it more often.
What makes you think I don't?

So I can get my hopes up????

I'm practicing for the wake...."...he just lit up the room..."
You are generally left in my wake.

Looking forward to that wake.

I would be honored to help carry your coffin. Um...Is tomorrow okay for you?
Weak, very weak. Once again, I left you in the wake. Ciao.

You're weak????

At your age...do you travel everywhere with a pair of cardiac paddles? One never knows....

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

You'd be the right one to ask: Do you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster?
Depends who is sitting on my lap.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

If you've gotta go.....go.

Don't worry, USMB will still be here when the bus brings you back to the home after bingo.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What? Now you are just trying to save face. Listen, I get it. It has to be really scary for someone to realize their world view is going to be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Figured you’d get a kick out my quoting Trotsky,....NEXT!

Are you guys so angry because you are starting to see the reality that simple minded white-centric society has gone the way of the cotton gin, obsolete?

Oh, yeah, THAT'S the explanation. It couldn't possibly be the disintegration of civil society and unraveling of civil rights that you fools are cheering on and promoting that has people upset. No, it MUST be that all this economic collapse and endless rioting and destruction you're creating is showing us how correct and brilliant you've been all this time.

In other news, crack is bad for you, and you should really put down the pipe.

Are you guys so angry because you are starting to see the reality that simple minded white-centric society has gone the way of the cotton gin, obsolete?

Oh, yeah, THAT'S the explanation. It couldn't possibly be the disintegration of civil society and unraveling of civil rights that you fools are cheering on and promoting that has people upset. No, it MUST be that all this economic collapse and endless rioting and destruction you're creating is showing us how correct and brilliant you've been all this time.

In other news, crack is bad for you, and you should really put down the pipe.
Watching you all explode as Trumps re-election chances dim and Republicans in Congress start to dive off the sinking ship is actually sadder than I’d thought it would be. Well, hold on to that anger over being marginalized, it’s a generational burn. Just ask those you’ve marginalized......never-mind I think they may be too pissed off to listen. Sound familiar?

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to think, "I proudly admitted to being a bigoted piece of shit. I WIN!"

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

Don't worry, USMB will still be here when the bus brings you back to the home after bingo.
We likely won't see many of these chinese trolls after the election. Many of them will no doubt face punishment, chinese style, for their failure to stop Trump.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

Prolly some guy.

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to think, "I proudly admitted to being a bigoted piece of shit. I WIN!"

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

Prolly some guy.
Hey Mikey, you drink the Kool-Aid?

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

I only play transvestite bingo. What time is the bus?

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What? Now you are just trying to save face. Listen, I get it. It has to be really scary for someone to realize their world view is going to be relegated to the dustbin of history.
Hey Rich, are we terrible for enjoying playing kick the Dummies the way we are?

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!
I accept your capitulation.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

Prolly some guy.
No, I am not like you.

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

And.....one more case of truth from Republicans:

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

Democrats are just using blacks and white anarchists to do their dirty work, then guess who will be the first assholes they'll arrest once they get socialism?

Blacks and White Anarchists.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

Hey Rich, are we terrible for enjoying playing kick the Dummies the way we are?
Truth be told I do feel a little guilty. They are minds that follow patterns and waiting for them to say something simple minded, racist or both really is not much of a challenge. Kind of wish we could voice disagreements without be called names, but when you dive in the shallow end of the pool....

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!
That's not a capitulation.
That's a thick fucking dick balls-deep in your corn hole.

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!
That's not a capitulation.
That's a thick fucking dick balls-deep in your corn hole.
I thought your sort had issues with homosexuality. Clearly putting your member “balls deep” into another mans anus qualifies as a homosexual act, so it seems curious that you would describe sodomizing another man as your victory. Unless you are a log cabinTrumpian

Forum List

Back