Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

Yet here you are.....again, and again, and again......

Is that what failure looks like......you dunce.
It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

This post made me roll my eyes so hard, I think I strained a muscle.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.
Being viewed as a joke here in PC land is a compliment.

Whatever keeps you off the ledge, man.
I flew from the ledge years ago.

You should do it more often.
What makes you think I don't?

So I can get my hopes up????

I'm practicing for the wake...."...he just lit up the room..."
You are generally left in my wake.

Looking forward to that wake.

I would be honored to help carry your coffin. Um...Is tomorrow okay for you?
Weak, very weak. Once again, I left you in the wake. Ciao.

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to think, "I proudly admitted to being a bigoted piece of shit. I WIN!"

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!
I accept your capitulation.
That's not a capitulation.
That's a thick fucking dick balls-deep in your corn hole.
I thought your sort had issues with homosexuality. Clearly putting your member “balls deep” into another mans anus qualifies as a homosexual act, so it seems curious that you would describe sodomizing another man as your victory. Unless you are a log cabinTrumpian

Well, that'll certainly teach you to think when you're so vastly unequipped and unprepared for it.

Just a tip: trying to hold other people responsible to your biases and stereotypes about them never goes over well.
So much anger. You know the only reason why you get so incensed by the things other people say is that you are insecure in your own beliefs. Seems unfair to lay that at my feet. And this whole bigot thing your working doesn’t really make any type of sense. The whole Anne Coulter thing is just bigot-bating. Have you read what people have said aboutMichelle Obama? Maybe time to get off the high horse? Regardless, you reaction seems kind of “snow-flakey”, you see I am baiting you. Do try to keep up.

See my previous post, in which I derisively scoffed at your notion that the "only reason" anyone could be angry is because you're just so damned correct and brilliant, as opposed to the fact that we're living through the destruction of our society and way of life, and shitbricks like you are egging it on.

How much more tone-deaf and oblivious could you possibly be without walking out in front of traffic on a regular basis?

Try your supercilious act on someone who's as dumb as you are, 'cause it has no traction here, Sparky.
You have misunderstood what I have said, so I’ll try again using some smaller words (apologies I tend to condescend to folks who get so worked up they don’t read straight).
What I have expressed is that some folks are pissed right now because their world view is not going to last beyond them. That is a scary proposition to be sure. You see, the world is changing and old ways of explaining the world are quickly becoming obsolete to most humans. I think everybody from white supremacists to folks who just are not comfortable with “those people” are quickly seeing the world leave them behind, hence the anger. If you are not one of these people, apologies, but in all fairness you jumped into this conversation with your guns blazing. You are welcome to disagree with my theory, but insulting me will not do anything but make me want troll the day lights out of you like I have done to PoliticalChick. You see I despise bullies, so you bully, I push back harder than you do. If this is unfair to you, again my most sincere apology, but if you keep ranting (using nothing but your own anger as your evidence) I will not treat you with much respect.
So, I am happy to try a reset with you, if you want.

I didn't misunderstand what you said at all, Chuckles. Maybe the problem was that you were trying to be smarter than you actually are, and YOU misunderstood what you said.

You said, and I quote: "You know the only reason why you get so incensed by the things other people say is that you are insecure in your own beliefs." You actually said that twice, and I hate to break it to you when you're so very proud of having put together a whole sentence, but there was nothing layered or nuanced or hard to understand about it. Perhaps that wasn't what you thought you were saying, or what you meant to say, but that's what happens when you let the mentally challenged play with tools beyond their scope.

Please feel free to come back if you need more instruction in the English language and why you aren't using it above a fifth-grade level, despite your previous conceit.

PS. Only wannabes have to announce that they're being condescending. True masters don't have to.
Them chinamen lie more than democrats.

Please, he WISHES he was bright enough to be one of them, instead of their sniveling little toady.
I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.

Only a leftist would be dumb enough to think, "I proudly admitted to being a bigoted piece of shit. I WIN!"

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!
I thought your sort had issues with homosexuality. Clearly putting your member “balls deep” into another mans anus qualifies as a homosexual act, so it seems curious that you would describe sodomizing another man as your victory. Unless you are a log cabinTrumpian

Well, that'll certainly teach you to think when you're so vastly unequipped and unprepared for it.

Just a tip: trying to hold other people responsible to your biases and stereotypes about them never goes over well.
So much anger. You know the only reason why you get so incensed by the things other people say is that you are insecure in your own beliefs. Seems unfair to lay that at my feet. And this whole bigot thing your working doesn’t really make any type of sense. The whole Anne Coulter thing is just bigot-bating. Have you read what people have said aboutMichelle Obama? Maybe time to get off the high horse? Regardless, you reaction seems kind of “snow-flakey”, you see I am baiting you. Do try to keep up.

See my previous post, in which I derisively scoffed at your notion that the "only reason" anyone could be angry is because you're just so damned correct and brilliant, as opposed to the fact that we're living through the destruction of our society and way of life, and shitbricks like you are egging it on.

How much more tone-deaf and oblivious could you possibly be without walking out in front of traffic on a regular basis?

Try your supercilious act on someone who's as dumb as you are, 'cause it has no traction here, Sparky.
You have misunderstood what I have said, so I’ll try again using some smaller words (apologies I tend to condescend to folks who get so worked up they don’t read straight).
What I have expressed is that some folks are pissed right now because their world view is not going to last beyond them. That is a scary proposition to be sure. You see, the world is changing and old ways of explaining the world are quickly becoming obsolete to most humans. I think everybody from white supremacists to folks who just are not comfortable with “those people” are quickly seeing the world leave them behind, hence the anger. If you are not one of these people, apologies, but in all fairness you jumped into this conversation with your guns blazing. You are welcome to disagree with my theory, but insulting me will not do anything but make me want troll the day lights out of you like I have done to PoliticalChick. You see I despise bullies, so you bully, I push back harder than you do. If this is unfair to you, again my most sincere apology, but if you keep ranting (using nothing but your own anger as your evidence) I will not treat you with much respect.
So, I am happy to try a reset with you, if you want.

I didn't misunderstand what you said at all, Chuckles. Maybe the problem was that you were trying to be smarter than you actually are, and YOU misunderstood what you said.

You said, and I quote: "You know the only reason why you get so incensed by the things other people say is that you are insecure in your own beliefs." You actually said that twice, and I hate to break it to you when you're so very proud of having put together a whole sentence, but there was nothing layered or nuanced or hard to understand about it. Perhaps that wasn't what you thought you were saying, or what you meant to say, but that's what happens when you let the mentally challenged play with tools beyond their scope.

Please feel free to come back if you need more instruction in the English language and why you aren't using it above a fifth-grade level, despite your previous conceit.

PS. Only wannabes have to announce that they're being condescending. True masters don't have to.
Them chinamen lie more than democrats.

Please, he WISHES he was bright enough to be one of them, instead of their sniveling little toady.
OK, good luck

Dayyyyum, this forum has more chins than a chinese phone book.

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

And.....one more case of truth from Republicans:

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

Typical Trump supporter who quotes a couple blacks and assume they speak for all blacks.
In 2018 3% of Blacks identified as Republicans, 27% as Independents and 67% as Democrats.
Let Blacks determine what party is best for them, not a white chic.

And your fearless leader Donald Trump has a 9% approval among Blacks.

The Democrats used to be the party of under educated whites. Republicans are now the party of under educated whites. See the stats in PEW research.

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!

You are going through the destruction of society because of Trump and his minions on the right.
Yeah....Trump is paying his minions (black people and anarchists) to burn down courthouses.

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

Typical Trump supporter who quotes a couple blacks and assume they speak for all blacks.
In 2018 3% of Blacks identified as Republicans, 27% as Independents and 67% as Democrats.

The Democrats used to be the party of under educated whites. Republicans are now the party of under educated whites. See the stats in PEW research.

Typical lair that quotes one person claiming they all speak for Trump.

Buh-bye, oxygen thief.

FLUSH!

You are going through the destruction of society because of Trump and his minions on the right.
Yet you vermin filth are the looters and rioters. What will be your punishment from your chinese handlers when Trump is reelected, chin?
My, you are deranged. Seek help.

View attachment 350962

If you're asking to compare your educational resume with mine....I'd be happy, but you won't be.

View attachment 350962

If you're asking to compare your educational resume with mine....I'd be happy, but you won't be.

You are probably right, Elmer, because she is not intelligent enough to know that anyone can have a good educational resume on the internet. Hell, I was an astronaut and walked on the moon.

View attachment 350962

You are probably right, Elmer, because she is not intelligent enough to know that anyone can have a good educational resume on the internet. Hell, I was an astronaut and walked on the moon.

.....and (snicker...) an author!!!!!

1596205397966.png

View attachment 350962

.....and (snicker...) an author!!!!!

View attachment 369506

Read it and weep. You write on a message board.

View attachment 350962

Maybe, maybe not; MBA -Quanatative Analytics

View attachment 350962

Notice how leftards never mention George Wallace, a serious demcrat candidate for the 1972 presidential election.......they are the party of racists.

View attachment 350962

"Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?"

conservatives who think blacks are all criminals say it.

conservatives who want WHITE safe zones say it.

conservatives who say blacks should all be sent back to Africa say it

conservatives who call blacks n-----s say it

conservatives who HATE POLICE for trying to serve a warrant on cliven bundy but have NO problem with shooting black joggers say it

and....you....!

so...deranged lunatics and human garbage say it.....

You really are an idiot and totally clueless. All your opinions are based on heated emotions and fact free.

View attachment 350962

Notice how leftards never mention George Wallace, a serious demcrat candidate for the 1972 presidential election.......they are the party of racists.

Dale, Parties change with time.
The Democrat party was preferred by most racists in the past.
In 2020, the Republican party is preferred by the majority of racists. It is proven by the fact of many white supremacists endorsing Trump.
In the past, the Democrat party was the party of under educated white people. In 2020, the Republican party is the party of under educated white people.
Go figure.

View attachment 350962

You find an MBA as a funny degree. I would think that only an under educated individual would find an MBA funny.
Possibly someone with a Doctorate is Romantic languages would find an MBA being the degree of a selfish capitalist and would find the degree disgusting but not funny.
Which one are you. I can guess.

View attachment 350962

In 2020, the Republican party is preferred by the majority of racists. It is proven by the fact of many white supremacists endorsing Trump.
In the past, the Democrat party was the party of under educated white people. In 2020, the Republican party is the party of under educated white people.
Go figure.

The DNC is endorsed by all communist front groups.....so you admit that the DNC is indeed "communist" ? BTW, I am very educated, well read and armed with much knowledge. I wouldn't tout nor support you Marxist sacks of shit even at gunpoint.

View attachment 350962

Go figure.

I guess if you are speechless by a brilliant retort to your post, you just laugh.

View attachment 350962

You find an MBA as a funny degree. I would think that only an under educated individual would find an MBA funny.
Possibly someone with a Doctorate is Romantic languages would find an MBA being the degree of a selfish capitalist and would find the degree disgusting but not funny.
Which one are you. I can guess.

You couldn't even spell "Quantitative" correctly, dipshit.....you are not fooling me at all.

View attachment 350962

Go figure.

The DNC is endorsed by all communist front groups.....so you admit that the DNC is indeed "communist" ? BTW, I am very educated, well read and armed with much knowledge. I wouldn't tout nor support you Marxist sacks of shit even at gunpoint.

I hate to disappoint but I am a capitalist. A capitalist with morals and ethics. Socialism and Marxism do not work. I know that because of my education. Not because someone else told me. That is the difference between a smart capitlist (me) and a dumb capitalist (you). One problem with capitalism today is there are too many dumb capitalists. We need more smart capitalists.

View attachment 350962

Go figure.

I guess if you are speechless by a brilliant retort to your post, you just laugh.

You are a blowhard and a poseur. You have always been a joke to me. I kick you around like an old soup can....always have.

Forum List

Back