Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

Yet here you are.....again, and again, and again......

Is that what failure looks like......you dunce.
It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

This post made me roll my eyes so hard, I think I strained a muscle.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.
Being viewed as a joke here in PC land is a compliment.

Whatever keeps you off the ledge, man.
I flew from the ledge years ago.

You should do it more often.

The plain fact is that the lib/dems hate anybody who does not agree with them. Black, white, male, female, young, old, rich, poor, it don't matter. You're either for us or you're not, even if you're sorta on the fence then to them you are the enemy and they don't take prisoners.

The plain fact is that the lib/dems hate anybody who does not agree with them. Black, white, male, female, young, old, rich, poor, it don't matter. You're either for us or you're not, even if you're sorta on the fence then to them you are the enemy and they don't take prisoners.

But....but.....but they're so .....tolerant.

I wonder what possesses these troll shill pos on here to constantly spin twist and lie?
She has nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably. Pity her.

"...nothing better to do than try to look intelligent on a message board, something she fails at miserably."

It is fun to play with an idiot like you sometimes. I am rarely here, but have some time now that my book is being published.

You're the Internet version of the guy in the bar who tries to pick up chicks by pretending he works on Wall Street when he's actually on the drying line at his local car wash.
Believe what you want, it could matter less to ne. WALL STREET? You must be kidding.

I'm not surprised to learn that you've made your peace with being viewed as a joke. I commend your acceptance of your shortcomings.

What makes you think I don't?

Great.....here's another compliment:

Those writing skills of yours?
You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppository…
You’re at it again Pole Chick, just insult, demean and call ‘em names.
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

This puppy is nipping at my heels again???

Good boy.....go home now....your mommy has a treat for you.
Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that you’ve read Atlas Shrugged. It’s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
She owned you loser. Go ahead and keep ignoring my post you stupid ignorant deranged dick.

Russians?

Oh, remember that everyone?

Collusion Collusion Collusion Collusion

Holy shit you people are fucking deranged marxist sheep.

Useful fucking idiot.
Problem with jumping into the middle of a conversation is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
OK you can sit down now big fella.

Wow.....he really put you in your place.

That's gotta leave a mark.
You guys area riot. Really try to have an original thought. Thinking when you’re a member of a democratic society is so important.
...and Pole (dancer) Chick if you want to leave a mark you going to have to swing a little harder. Because if this is the best you guys have, I’m scared for your future. You are going to be replaced by Chai drinking, natural fiber wearing, snowflakes if you don’t up your game. Poor ignorant white trash your days of relevance are coming to an end. You have been replaced by people of color, gays, liberals and Jewish people. So sad...

That was quite possibly the most intolerant, judgmental, Puritanical post I've read all week.
Yes,it was brilliant.

So I can get my hopes up????

I'm practicing for the wake...."...he just lit up the room..."

You are the kind of individual who thinks an innuendo is an Italian suppository…
Hey I got a freebee for you...How about the Dixiecrats? Good job Dems! way to get those (pick your own insult) back in the slums of the cities and backwater rural towns they ran to after Massa got killed in the war.

What???

Ahhhh, she speaks. Finally got over your fear I see. Good you used yesterday to hide/lurk and regroup. But seriously, let us stop pretending that you have any credibility. You blow in the wind, hang onto the ideas of others and attempt to display that you’ve read Atlas Shrugged. It’s really sad since Rand began to see problems in her own logic by the end of her life. Maybe you could hit the archives and pull out some classic Bill Buckley. Or is conservatism only the tool you get to use to find a government Russians find acceptable, authoritarians? Or are you really just a Pole Chick from Park Slope pretending to be from Brighton Beach?
She owned you loser. Go ahead and keep ignoring my post you stupid ignorant deranged dick.

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.
Problem with jumping into the middle of a conversation is that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

You guys area riot. Really try to have an original thought. Thinking when you’re a member of a democratic society is so important.
...and Pole (dancer) Chick if you want to leave a mark you going to have to swing a little harder. Because if this is the best you guys have, I’m scared for your future. You are going to be replaced by Chai drinking, natural fiber wearing, snowflakes if you don’t up your game. Poor ignorant white trash your days of relevance are coming to an end. You have been replaced by people of color, gays, liberals and Jewish people. So sad...
Replaced by gays, people of color, liberals, and jewish people, none of which have been able to find their asses with both hands without white Americans guiding them to the target.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

That was quite possibly the most intolerant, judgmental, Puritanical post I've read all week.
Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

". . . as long as you pointed out the light switch to him."

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

And.....one more case of truth from Republicans:

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

89% of Black voters, who plan to vote for Biden are saying they prefer democrats over republicans. That was back in June. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 95% today. Trump's shunning of the Lewis Memorial and funeral indicates he's written off all the Black vote.

Last edited:

You are generally left in my wake.

Are you guys so angry because you are starting to see the reality that simple minded white-centric society has gone the way of the cotton gin, obsolete?

Last edited:

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Replaced by gays, people of color, liberals, and jewish people, none of which have been able to find their asses with both hands without white Americans guiding them to the target.
You are quite delusional. The Jews run so much.

I think it's true that many Americans are deeply unhappy with the state of the union, but the question is who do they blame for that? The Black community in particular should realize it is the democrats who are responsible for all the violence going on every night, they could have nipped it in the bud when this shit first started. But instead they made a political calculation that it would hurt Trump more than themselves if they allowed the riots, burning, and looting continue. Whether that calculation backfires on them is TBD, if they continue to vote for the democrats then they'll get the gov't they asked for. And it won't be pretty. Sure, go ahead and defund or abolish the police, I'm sure the gangs and criminals out there can hardly wait. Every big city that does that will turn into Chicago.

PS: Trump got something like 8% of the black vote in 2016, which probably will be 15-20% this time. Or else they won't vote at all. LOL, somebody else will vote for them, mail-in ballots you know.

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

89% of Black voters, who plan to vote for Biden are saying they prefer democrats over republicans. That was back in June. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 95% today. Trump's shunning of the Lewis Memorial and funeral indicates he's written off all the Black vote.

1. Trump won in 2016 doing all the things the political wisdom said he shouldn't do.

2. I have a rule about not defaming someone who recently died, so I won't comment on John Lewis.....who sponsored 22 bills during his time in the Congress.
But let's recall Trump vs Cummings.

"Trump’s well-known ability to say what so many others are thinking, brought the Reverend Al into the discussion when the President did what no other Republican would do…..hit back when Congressman Elijah Cummings made comments that offended Trump, and he correctly pointed out that Cummings did nothing to help the citizens of Baltimore, his district.

As the left raged at Trump for exposing the failed governance of Elijah Cummings, Trump decided to pour gasoline on the fire: “Baltimore, under the leadership of Elijah Cummings, has the worst Crime Statistics in the Nation,” Trump tweeted. “25 years of all talk, no action! So tired of listening to the same old Bull. . . . Next, Reverend Al will show up to complain & protest. Nothing will get done for the people in need. Sad!”
Horowitz, “Blitz”

3. I wonder how the ability of the man to speak the truth resonates among black voters.
I will be interested in the exit polls in November.

Looking forward to that wake.

I would be honored to help carry your coffin. Um...Is tomorrow okay for you?

View attachment 350962

The Trumpsters absolutely refuse to look in the mirror on this issue. And worse, they think American Blacks are going to buy this kind of crap.

The only people they're convincing is themselves and each other. For everyone else it's an insult, but somehow the Trumpsters don't see that. Somehow they don't realize that minorities have life experiences that prove this bullshit wrong.

Fine. Let 'em think whatever they want.

Looking forward to that wake.

I would be honored to help carry your coffin. Um...Is tomorrow okay for you?
...and as your heart sinks Pol Chick, you hear the inevitable refrain of a society that is growing...Next!

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.

What???

Russians?

Useful fucking idiot.

Yes,it was brilliant.

I'm sure you think so.
I KNOW so. That is the difference between us. Well, one of the differences.

". . . as long as you pointed out the light switch to him."
Because you need help to find the light switch?

Forum List

Back