Who Says Democrats Hate Black People?

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. It’s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.

So you're bragging to us that you've managed to lie to black people successfully?
Are you suggesting black Americans are dumb and vote against their best interest?

Did you read any of those books I assigned you?

More to the point....have you ever read any book?

Only 94% of black Americans vote democrat.. congrats for finding one of the 6% on camera. It’s as rare as catching a Bigfoot on video.

So you're bragging to us that you've managed to lie to black people successfully?
Are you suggesting black Americans are dumb and vote against their best interest?

No, I'm suggesting that black Americans have been lied to for decades by leftists who, until recently, had a monopoly on information flow. Yes, they vote against their best interests, but not because they're dumb.

Interesting how YOUR mind leaped right to that, though.

My sister, bless her heart, is one of those leftists sitting on her comfy couch in her middle-class suburb far from the downtown areas, gassing away about "righteous outrage" and "white privilege" and "not understanding the black struggle" . . . until someone started vandalizing buildings and tagging BLM graffiti everywhere in her area. THEN she started talking about maybe they should sell the house and move to another suburb, because she didn't want her property values going down.

My sister, bless her heart, is one of those leftists sitting on her comfy couch in her middle-class suburb far from the downtown areas, gassing away about "righteous outrage" and "white privilege" and "not understanding the black struggle" . . . until someone started vandalizing buildings and tagging BLM graffiti everywhere in her area. THEN she started talking about maybe they should sell the house and move to another suburb, because she didn't want her property values going down.

Bet you have some scintillating Thanksgiving dinner parties, huh?

My sis and I are also on different sides of that divide, as well, so I understand totally.

My sis and I are also on different sides of that divide, as well, so I understand totally.

Don't get my wrong, I love my sister and outside of politics, she's a very generous, caring person. But INSIDE politics, she's a leftist bully with a screaming case of TDS. Everyone knows that daring to voice disagreement with her WILL end in an ugly fight and the end of the relationship with her, no matter who it is. So any family event involves a lot of meaningful sidelong glances and careful teamwork to keep the subject moving and deflecting away from there.

This is the woman who threatened to throw our 82-year-old mother out with nowhere to live because she said she thought Trump was doing a good job.

What book? For someone who claims to be so smart all I see are insults. Our last debate you refused to look at an entire sentence and preferred a cut off version of an Obama sentence so you could employ your victimized card.

No, I'm suggesting that black Americans have been lied to for decades by leftists who, until recently, had a monopoly on information flow. Yes, they vote against their best interests, but not because they're dumb.

Interesting how YOUR mind leaped right to that, though.
You’re saying the same thing. Black Americans can’t determine what’s good for them. Information availability is better than ever and guess what? African Americans are more solidly democrat than ever. Who should I believe? You or 95% of blacks Americans?

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

And.....one more case of truth from Republicans:

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

The party of slavery is now the party of racism. They reduce black people. Treat them as victims expecting substandard results. Throw them a bone & keep them in place.

Sounds like a lie. Let’s ask her.

The first Republican President said you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

"African-American Woman Confronts BLM Protesters in CHAZ: ‘Democrats Hate Black People.’
“Fake news? You see, this is the thing. I know people don’t like Trump, but let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, I’m not voting Joe Biden! You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens,” she said.

“You want to see black men get killed substantially, like things you’ve never seen before? Put Joe Biden’s name down. Watch what happens. These democrats and I’m sorry I’m not trying to be racist, these Democrats hate black people. These are the same Democrats who fought to keep slavery in.

“It’s run by the same people who built the KKK. These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. The Republican Party is the only party that the black people assisted in founding. But history and the truth has been torn away.

“So the same democrats who hated blacks from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now. And they use our cause… How did black lives matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks don’t really support that. We are conservative. We are really not about that.

“Not only that we don’t support abortion. We are workers. This is the black culture. We ain’t about that. We don’t support feminism. Black women matter to their husbands and they support their husbands. That’s what we are. We aren’t all ‘I do what I want’ business. We don’t do that. That’s not our community. Yet these people are hijacking our movement. No!”

View attachment 350962

Well. She ain't black.

:laughing0301:

By the way if Lincoln we’re alive today he’s be a moderate democrat like Hilary Clinton. She moved slowly but surely on gay marriage. Lincoln moved slowly but surely on race issues. He was a progressive. Suck it.

Don't get my wrong, I love my sister and outside of politics, she's a very generous, caring person. But INSIDE politics, she's a leftist bully with a screaming case of TDS. Everyone knows that daring to voice disagreement with her WILL end in an ugly fight and the end of the relationship with her, no matter who it is. So any family event involves a lot of meaningful sidelong glances and careful teamwork to keep the subject moving and deflecting away from there.

This is the woman who threatened to throw our 82-year-old mother out with nowhere to live because she said she thought Trump was doing a good job.

Been there, done that.

We banned shotguns at the dinner table.

What book? For someone who claims to be so smart all I see are insults. Our last debate you refused to look at an entire sentence and preferred a cut off version of an Obama sentence so you could employ your victimized card.

Perhaps you can provide three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook.

Last edited:

View attachment 350962

The party of slavery is now the party of racism. They reduce black people. Treat them as victims expecting substandard results. Throw them a bone & keep them in place.

When you get down to specifics, all the Democrats have done for black folks is ban one particular word.

They are still the party of racism.....they've simply switched the color.
Now they target white folks.

Forum List

Back