Who Should Replace Eric Holder?

Obviously, no one can really replace Eric Holder--much like President Obama, he's larger than life and cannot simply be replaced--so rather, who do you think should fill Holder's position as Attorney General? Faux News had a surprisingly good breakdown of potential names in the ring:

Five Candidates Who Could Replace AG Eric Holder Two Who Have Said No - Fox Nation

Thoughts?

Yes, in the interest of multiculturalism and liberalism, I think an Iranian with abundant access to whips, ropes, and crane booms should be our next attorney general. Don't you agree, troll?

As long as that Iranian is an atheist who hates Islam and uses those whips and ropes in BDSM-intensive late-night activities, sure!

Oh, and she has to be a strong, independent womyn. There's no getting around it--our next Attorney General has to be a womyn.
I agree. In the PC world of the Neo-Democratic Party she will be an overweight, Black/Native America, lesbian, in a wheelchair. That way all the victim bases can be touched and Obama would cater to every liberal idiot in the nation. Oh, and she will have to be a racist, Marxist, piece of shit. (like Holder).

As long as that Iranian is an atheist who hates Islam and uses those whips and ropes in BDSM-intensive late-night activities, sure!

Oh, and she has to be a strong, independent womyn. There's no getting around it--our next Attorney General has to be a womyn.

That's really funny...and sad.

Someone who really supported equal rights for Women, would not be promoting Gender Affirmative Action Quotas.

What are you saying--a true supporter of womyn's ryghts would sit back and let manpigs run the wyrld, as they have since the beginning of time? A real fymynyst stays in the kitchen "where she belongs"?

Get real. The ONLY way to secure equal ryghts is to take charge and force our way into the upper echelons of government, business, and society at large. The fact that Wrongpublicans are intensifying their Wyr yn Wymyn, and with it their opposition to equal pay for equal work, serves to underscore the need for a strong, independent womyn as our next AG. Or do you think that a manpig AG could handle this issue fairly and equitably?

It says a lot about you that you refer to half the human race as "manpigs".

Yes--that I'm a strong, independent womyn and I don't need some filthy potential rapist in my lyfe telling me what to do, what to wear, what to think, and how to act. Manpigs are creatures of oppression and violence. It's all they know. Why do you shy away from casting off the shackles of the patriarchy, systyr?

Obviously, no one can really replace Eric Holder--much like President Obama, he's larger than life and cannot simply be replaced--so rather, who do you think should fill Holder's position as Attorney General? Faux News had a surprisingly good breakdown of potential names in the ring:

Five Candidates Who Could Replace AG Eric Holder Two Who Have Said No - Fox Nation

Thoughts?

Yes, in the interest of multiculturalism and liberalism, I think an Iranian with abundant access to whips, ropes, and crane booms should be our next attorney general. Don't you agree, troll?

I agree. In the PC world of the Neo-Democratic Party she will be an overweight, Black/Native America, lesbian, in a wheelchair. That way all the victim bases can be touched and Obama would cater to every liberal idiot in the nation. Oh, and she will have to be a racist, Marxist, piece of shit. (like Holder).

While I firmly disagree with your characterization of Eric Holder, I absolutely love the idea of have a multiracial (with no parts white), lysbyyn, alternatively-abled, Fatfrican-American Attorney General.

Before I go to sleep tonight, I will cradle my President Obama figurine in my arms and offer secular wishes of hope and change, pleading with the omniscient intelligence of our Dear Leader to make your dream (and now mine) a reality.

Thoughts?

While I firmly disagree with your characterization of Eric Holder, I absolutely love the idea of have a multiracial (with no parts white), lysbyyn, alternatively-abled, Fatfrican-American Attorney General.

Before I go to sleep tonight, I will cradle my President Obama figurine in my arms and offer secular wishes of hope and change, pleading with the omniscient intelligence of our Dear Leader to make your dream (and now mine) a reality.

So you love a high level of murder and destruction of your own country. Do realize that these people have screwed themselves...They won't better themselves into they wake up to reality.

1.) Don Verrilli

Verrilli, who serves as the nation's solicitor general, is a longtime Obama aide thought to be well liked within both the Justice Department and the West Wing.

Verrilli earned his greatest national prominence when he argued on behalf of the Obama administration in the 2012 Supreme Court case challenging the constitutionality of ObamaCare. Although legal experts initially panned his performance, Chief Justice John Roberts joined the court's liberal bloc to uphold the vast majority of the law.

3.) Kamala Harris

California Attorney General Kamala Harris is widely considered as one of the Democratic Party's rising stars, and is expected to eventually seek either the governor's mansion or a U.S. Senate seat. A stint in Washington could help raise her profile for such a campaign, and she has prominent boosters on Capitol Hill — House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) among them.

I was quite happy to see Harris' name in particular on this list, as she sprung to mind immediately as being a great option.

Thoughts?
The highest law enforcement position in the land should be filled by one who views enforcing the laws is a service to the people and that job is to be performed without passion or prejudice.
Not some ideologue who has a political ax to grind.

As long as he/she legalizes pot, I don't care who they put in..

The last time I talked to Christine Gregoire, she was still excited about being a new Grandma but-----but if...
...three time Washington state Attorney General and
...Chairman of the National Governors Association and
...two time Governor Chris Gregoire chooses to get back into fray...
she'd be a great advocate for the law, for the constitution for women for minorities and-----and by the by Moonglow, Governor Gregoire tried to get the federal law changed to legalize marijuana.

YOu obviously have no clue how our government functions.
The AG has no authority to pass laws.
The AG is NOT an advocate.
The AG is never to be a tool of special interests or an advocate for any group or demographic.
Have you ever taken so much as a remedial civics course?

I nominate my chocolate lab Godiva she could do the job at least as well as Holder.
One thing about labs...they demand attention

Yes, but they actually deserve the attention. Very loyal animals.
I have two.They are sometimes smart enough to get themselves into trouble

But they are so full of love - they will find a way out of it in the end. ( I believe )

Thoughts?

Yes. Cuz we've never had a female AG before....Right, Rachel?
No peeking

That's really funny...and sad.

Someone who really supported equal rights for Women, would not be promoting Gender Affirmative Action Quotas.

What are you saying--a true supporter of womyn's ryghts would sit back and let manpigs run the wyrld, as they have since the beginning of time? A real fymynyst stays in the kitchen "where she belongs"?

Get real. The ONLY way to secure equal ryghts is to take charge and force our way into the upper echelons of government, business, and society at large. The fact that Wrongpublicans are intensifying their Wyr yn Wymyn, and with it their opposition to equal pay for equal work, serves to underscore the need for a strong, independent womyn as our next AG. Or do you think that a manpig AG could handle this issue fairly and equitably?

It says a lot about you that you refer to half the human race as "manpigs".

Yes--that I'm a strong, independent womyn and I don't need some filthy potential rapist in my lyfe telling me what to do, what to wear, what to think, and how to act. Manpigs are creatures of oppression and violence. It's all they know. Why do you shy away from casting off the shackles of the patriarchy, systyr?
You are one tragic individual.
Independent? You?....What a fucking joke.
You are beholden to the liberal ideology. Without it, you'd be lost without the liberal elitists telling you what to think, believe and say.
Potential rapists.....You and that dried up old twat Gloria ( all sex is rape) Allred should go bowling together.

Forum List

Back