Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Hillary

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Barack

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
If Trump nominates that gal from Chicago, Collins will vote for her.
I agree with you but that is why I said I hope he picks someone who is extremely right wing... :D

then Collins and Murkowsky will not vote for them, this also relieves the Dems in Trump Country a little too...because trump could not really claim it was solely the dems that stopped his pick....

Did Collins and Murkowsky vote to confirm Gorsuch?

That would be a "yes."

They both want to be reelected. so they will vote to confirm whomever Trump nominates.

Obama WAS the worst President in this nation's history, based on facts and record not race.

Certainly the worst president of the last 50 years.

Andrew Jackson, founder of the filthy and evil democrat party, is probably worse in reality.

But the majority leader, a Republican, of the senate said a Supreme Coirt nomination should not happen in an election year. This is an election year as one third of the senate is up for grabs. Shouldn't the same rules, the same logic apply?

McConnell basically rescinded President Obama's last year in office. Why shouldn't he give the same regard to the senate itself?

And your hubris may come back and bite you square in the middle of your MAGA cap.

Comrade Retard, you DO get that Obama was termed out, right? You DO get that your coup failed, Trump will STILL be president after the midterms.

As for your request, we thought about and decided you may suck it.
You're so bitter and sad at the same time. It's as if you were weaned on a lemon.

Yeah Buddy.

This entire country was weaned on a lemon. A black fuckin' lemon.
And this country will never, ever make that same fuckin' mistake again.
Why should we listen to disgusting racists like you? We all know that if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. There is no reason ignorant, vile, mouth breathing racists like you should be allowed to live.

Well, looks like I struck another nerve.

Come down, Boy. Get yourself some Mogan David. I'll loan you the
5 bucks.

Mogan David? That's Jewish wine - Nosmo fucking HATES JOOOOOOZZZZ. He is full on pro-Muzzie Beast, including Hamas and Hezbollah.

I’m all-in with someone else’s suggestion in here. But first, the lefty pukes are now circle jerking around Trump’s list of possible SC nominees he made public way back when. They’re bitching none of them are acceptable to them.

Okay, so if I’m Trump I do some homework first and then announce in a press conference I’ve listened to their bitching and I’ve decided not to choose from my original list. Then wait about two or three days before announcing my choice, who just happens to be a young black conservative woman.

So the left will be faced with the prospect, if they so choose, of attacking both a woman and a black person all rolled into one. Wouldn’t that be a hoot!
how about waiting until after the election ,,,,is it impossible for repubs to show some good will
This is about the Dems, not the Republicans. It is up to them to show the power greedy Republicans how it is supposed to be done, and DO THEIR JOBS. Advise and consent and let the poor choices be a thing of the past. Revenge is not the answer.

The Constitution wins, you lose.

The Nuclear option happens, we get another honest SCOTUS justice.

Suck it commie.

Comrade Retard, you DO get that Obama was termed out, right? You DO get that your coup failed, Trump will STILL be president after the midterms.

You're so bitter and sad at the same time. It's as if you were weaned on a lemon.

Yeah Buddy.

Why should we listen to disgusting racists like you? We all know that if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. There is no reason ignorant, vile, mouth breathing racists like you should be allowed to live.

5 bucks.

Mogan David? That's Jewish wine - Nosmo fucking HATES JOOOOOOZZZZ. He is full on pro-Muzzie Beast, including Hamas and Hezbollah.
Are you allowed to play with mpommy's computer?

I’m all-in with someone else’s suggestion in here. But first, the lefty pukes are now circle jerking around Trump’s list of possible SC nominees he made public way back when. They’re bitching none of them are acceptable to them.

Okay, so if I’m Trump I do some homework first and then announce in a press conference I’ve listened to their bitching and I’ve decided not to choose from my original list. Then wait about two or three days before announcing my choice, who just happens to be a young black conservative woman.

So the left will be faced with the prospect, if they so choose, of attacking both a woman and a black person all rolled into one. Wouldn’t that be a hoot!
how about waiting until after the election ,,,,is it impossible for repubs to show some good will
This is about the Dems, not the Republicans. It is up to them to show the power greedy Republicans how it is supposed to be done, and DO THEIR JOBS. Advise and consent and let the poor choices be a thing of the past. Revenge is not the answer.

The Constitution wins, you lose.
may you and all your scumbag friends burn in hell ,,,and soon
The Nuclear option happens, we get another honest SCOTUS justice.

Suck it commie.

Yeah Buddy.

5 bucks.

My bad. Adjust my post to read "dirty water from an Oasis, that camels
piss in."

Anybody who is very conservative

Conservative to the core ....Bless him or her!

Should replaced justice Kennedy :thup:

I'll go with Allison Eid

whose that

is he she conservative?

if yes then

it's ok

She is on Trump's list.

She was a Colorado State Supreme Court Justice and replaced Gorsuch on the Tenth Circuit when he moved to SCOTUS.

I think she's the best way to:
1. Make the Religious Right happy (and get the Senate votes for this)
2. Make pro-choice GOP Senators Collins and Murkowski happy (and get their votes
3. Keep the Abortion thing from torpedoing the confirmation
4. Have a shot at Manchin, Heitkamp, Donnely, Jones and Bennett (Colorado).

Kavanaugh. Trump cut a deal with Justice Kennedy to allow him to choose his successor for retiring before the election.

Kennedy sees the swamp must be drained to preserve the republic.

Kavanaugh. Trump cut a deal with Justice Kennedy to allow him to choose his successor for retiring before the election.

Kennedy sees the swamp must be drained to preserve the republic.

And you base this all on?

Support you claim.

Forum List

Back