Who started WW II.

You are wasting time. You're on a message board babbling along with strangers.

What was it you imagined you may be accomplishing?

All holocaust deniers are absolutely batshit crazy.

What I am accomplishing is telling the truth. Just because you don't want to hear it means nothing.

There is absolutely no evidence to support the idea that Stalin was preparing for an attack on Germany. The Red Army was in no way organized or prepared for large scale offensive operations.

The idea that Japan didn’t want to pull off a surprise attack also flies in the fact of all available historical evidence, including the fact that they had carried out a very similar attack a few decades earlier against the Russians.

What about the book by a former Russian military intelligence officer, "Icebreaker: Who started the second world war." And I showed something that told what the forces between Germany and Russia were. The Germans were seriously outnumbered. That sounds pretty organized and prepared to me. And with FDR's support, why wouldn't the Russians invade.

Hitler murdering millions of innocent people makes it pretty clear that he was, in fact, the bad guy.

Even Stalin pales in comparison.

You must be hallucinating. I have two threads to suggest to you. One is, "Who was worse. Hitler or Stalin." The other is, "Ukrainian Nazis."

What about the book by a former Russian military intelligence officer, "Icebreaker: Who started the second world war." And I showed something that told what the forces between Germany and Russia were. The Germans were seriously outnumbered. That sounds pretty organized and prepared to me. And with FDR's support, why wouldn't the Russians invade.

Because the Red Army was still at least a year away from being prepared for offensive operations, and they knew it. Finland had proven that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

You must be hallucinating. I have two threads to suggest to you. One is, "Who was worse. Hitler or Stalin." The other is, "Ukrainian Nazis."

The vast majority of the Ukrainian populace fought against Bandera and the Nazis, no matter how inconvenient that reality is to some folks today.

Germany started the war, we did not enter the war for over two years. German aggression started the war. Was the rest of the world going to sit back and watch Germany conquer Europe?

Germany started the war in Europe when he invaded Poland. The reason he invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. What was Russia's excuse when they did the same soon after. Or a few weeks after that, invading Finland.

The vast majority of the Ukrainian populace fought against Bandera and the Nazis, no matter how inconvenient that reality is to some folks today.

More bullshit history. Do you know why Hitler is widely admired in the Ukraine today? Because he was back then too. Maybe you need to read my thread, "Ukrainian Nazis."

Germany started the war in Europe when he invaded Poland. The reason he invaded Poland was because ethnic Germans were being murdered there. What was Russia's excuse when they did the same soon after. Or a few weeks after that, invading Finland.

The reason for invading Poland was that the Poles had land that Hitler wanted.

More bullshit history. Do you know why Hitler is widely admired in the Ukraine today? Because he was back then too. Maybe you need to read my thread, "Ukrainian Nazis."
The facts show otherwise. Over four million Ukrainians served in the Red Army; the Ukrainian collaborators didn’t even come close to that number.

As I said before, the fact that Nazi collaborators are hailed as heroes today doesn’t change what the people of the time actually did.

Imperial Japan started the War in the Pacific , and Fascist Italy started the war in Africa

The facts show otherwise. Over four million Ukrainians served in the Red Army; the Ukrainian collaborators didn’t even come close to that number.

As I said before, the fact that Nazi collaborators are hailed as heroes today doesn’t change what the people of the time actually did.

Any Ukrainians who fought with the Russians probably did so because they were forced to. Before then, millions of Ukrainians met untimely deaths at the hands of the Russians. Do you think the Ukrainians would willingly support a country responsible for the deaths of so many Ukrainians? It's time to stop believing in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy and start paying attention to reality.

Any Ukrainians who fought with the Russians probably did so because they were forced to. Before then, millions of Ukrainians met untimely deaths at the hands of the Russians. Do you think the Ukrainians would willingly support a country responsible for the deaths of so many Ukrainians? It's time to stop believing in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy and start paying attention to reality.
The Germans killed exponentially more Ukrainians than the Soviets did. That is reality. And I hate to break it to you, but you can’t keep millions of soldiers on the line at gunpoint.

Wrong

There has never been any evideence thaqt FDR or anyone else knew that Pearl , specifically , was going to be attacked,

They did know thjat Japanese aggression was coming that they were going to attack SOMEWHERE but not any specific target. Most people logically assumed the Phillipines would be the target.

Nothing that you claim has been uncovered.

Of course there isn't any "evidence." As far as the kind you're interested in. Criminals are well known for covering up or denying their crimes. The U.S. did everything it could to get the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor. In that, they succeeded. It's no wonder that when a radar operator saw planes heading for Pearl Harbor, he was told to ignore it.

Last edited:
It was because of the "sneak attack" on Pearl Harbor that got the U.S. to get behind a war. Before then, the vast majority of Americans had no interest in getting drug into another war in Europe.
Which hadn't of course started.

Right.

Forum List

Back