Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
You are pathetic. The one GRASPING for Straws is you. Once again RETARD, Bush routinely made mistakes about what he meant to say. This is nothing more than him confucing what he saw and saying it wrong.

Once again dumb ass, he is either an evil master mind or a dumb ass, YOU don't get to have him be both.

drunk ass puppet king..with evil mastermind controllers...you got to not think in such simplistic and limited terms RGS..sure you can have it both ways...and speaking of being...confucing??...wtf.??

One knows you have lost it when you resort to spelling errors as your come back. Actually using your logic I must have lied cause I spelled a word wrong.

Correct.

He condeded the debate by evoking the First Xotoxian Law of Internet Forum Debate:

During a heated debate, when one party begins to correct grammar and spelling, that party is admitting defeat.

drunk ass puppet king..with evil mastermind controllers...you got to not think in such simplistic and limited terms RGS..sure you can have it both ways...and speaking of being...confucing??...wtf.??

One knows you have lost it when you resort to spelling errors as your come back. Actually using your logic I must have lied cause I spelled a word wrong.

Correct.

He condeded the debate by evoking the First Xotoxian Law of Internet Forum Debate:

During a heated debate, when one party begins to correct grammar and spelling, that party is admitting defeat.

amendment 1..unless said posters is commenting on grammar or maligning the English language in their confusion...

Last edited:

Correct.

amendment 1..unless said posters is commenting on grammar or maligning the English language in their confusion...
he never was commenting on grammar or spelling, another deflection and lie by you

uh, Bush "COINED" that word
he regularly butchered the english language
having him say he saw the plane hit the first tower, he could have meant he saw the damage made by the first hit and not the actual plane

but of course, one would have to have SOME common sense to understand that, so it is clear why YOU dont

I saw a guy driving a truck the other day with a Ron Paul Bumper sticker and on the other side was 9/11 was an inside job bumper sticker. I laughed my ass off!
I think he also had one about abortion!

I saw a guy driving a truck the other day with a Ron Paul Bumper sticker and on the other side was 9/11 was an inside job bumper sticker. I laughed my ass off!
yeah, most troofers supported Paul

are you surprised?
i'm not

so ron paul is a funny man and the government murdering over 3000 of its own citizens is hystrical as well? what a nice person you are.guess the holocaust is funny to you as well.nice.

so ron paul is a funny man and the government murdering over 3000 of its own citizens is hystrical as well? what a nice person you are.guess the holocaust is funny to you as well.nice.

Hey dipshit, the Holocaust HAPPENED. This conspiracy you claim DIDNT. Ron Paul doesn't believe your bullshit theories, either. He was interviewed about it. Don't denegrate the lives of those who died in the towers or those in Europe with your bullshit. Just fuck off.

Hey dipshit, the Holocaust HAPPENED. This conspiracy you claim DIDNT. Ron Paul doesn't believe your bullshit theories, either. He was interviewed about it. Don't denegrate the lives of those who died in the towers or those in Europe with your bullshit. Just fuck off.
don't confuse that troofer with reality
he is firmly ensconced in his delusions

You are pathetic. The one GRASPING for Straws is you. Once again RETARD, Bush routinely made mistakes about what he meant to say. This is nothing more than him confucing what he saw and saying it wrong.

Once again dumb ass, he is either an evil master mind or a dumb ass, YOU don't get to have him be both.

No the 9/11 apologists like you and Divecon grasp at straws.Everytime I post those 47 canada wants the truth videos for you guys to comment on,you run off with your tail between your legs because the evidence is overwhelming in those videos that explosives brought the the towers down and was an inside job and you know cant counter them so you just come back with childish name calling when you know your losing.pathetic.

Last edited:

Hey DIPSHIT,Ron Paul was on Alex Jones show years ago saying there needs to be a new 9/11 investigation.YOUR the coward who degenerates the lives of those who died in those towers and in Europe by defending the bullshit of the 9/11 commission and your fairy tale popular mechanics that you worship as truth.your a disgrace to those 3000 people that lost their lives for burying your head in the sand like an ostrich and being afraid of the truth.not surprising since I have never met an elvis fan who wasnt an idiot.yes the Holocaust happened but your fucked up conspiracy theory that Muslins and Bin Laden were behind 9/11 did not happen.

Last edited:

Hey DIPSHIT,Ron Paul was on Alex Jones show years ago saying there needs to be a new 9/11 investigation.YOUR the coward who degenerates the lives of those who died in those towers and in Europe by defending the bullshit of the 9/11 commission and your fairy tale popular mechanics that you worship as truth.your a disgrace to those 3000 people that lost their lives for burying your head in the sand like an ostrich and being afraid of the truth.not surprising since I have never met an elvis fan who wasnt an idiot.yes the Holocaust happened but your fucked up conspiracy theory that Muslins and Bin Laden were behind 9/11 did not happen.
yeah, but he backed away from that when interviewed by a REAL reporter
Alex Jones is a nutcase

Ya sure.... If your in denial

Thats exactly what these Bush dupes are doing.funny how that first video on page two shows hundreds of people out there who agree with us about this but they ignore that.obvioulsy they did not watch it.oh and yes idiot Elvis worshipper fan,I know Ron Paul has said he doesnt think it was an inside job but years before on Alex jones show he was saying a new investigation is needed.He changed his stance because some of his supporters dont agree with him on 9/11 and he did not want to lose their support.

He was interviewed on Beck and said your theories are "prepostorous." Wanting a new investigation does not mean Bush made the towers explode, numbnuts.

Ya sure.... If your in denial

Thats exactly what these Bush dupes are doing.funny how that first video on page two shows hundreds of people out there who agree with us about this but they ignore that.obvioulsy they did not watch it.oh and yes idiot Elvis worshipper fan,I know Ron Paul has said he doesnt think it was an inside job but years before on Alex jones show he was saying a new investigation is needed.He changed his stance because some of his supporters dont agree with him on 9/11 and he did not want to lose their support.

You're reduced to ridiculing Elvis Presley. Gotta love it.

Being interviewed by Alex Jones does not make one a truther. Noam Chomsky and Pat Buchanan have each done interviews with him about OTHER issues. Neither one of them is a troofer and neither is Ron Paul. If Paul were, that issue would have come out in the republican debates.

Forum List

Back